How do we fix the university system and remove the marxists?

All this hate words whites. I mean pic related got a PhD in Math at Princeton due to identity politics while more capable whites and asians were denied admission?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.ams.org/inclusionexclusion/2017/05/11/get-out-the-way/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty funny that this QUEENZ knows more about maths than 99.99% of Sup Forums will ever do

you can't BS youre way through a math PH.D though

Not knowing the story.

Should we start posting pics of her math? I will start first.

let the student loan bubble burst. Don't bail the schools out.

>not reading the thesis
you're not the 0.01%

Well, what's the story, then?

I'm not going to pretend I'm not retarded, but I saw some anons who weren't tear that shit apart.

da fuck, that's nto math.

She BS'd her way through a math PH.D.

Did you actually read the thesis? I have a hard time believing a francophone would read math in any language other than French, even if they are proficient in English.

i bet she can't even take the integral of partial fraction

it's painful to read, R A G E

you don't fix it.

It will just crumble by itself because by pushing Marxist garbage it's losing competitiveness and other parts of the world will outperform it.

See And she also made a post the American Mathematical Society saying that white cis str8 blah blah male professors need to quit or not be hired.

She wrote this blog

Diversity is strength.

When will the Royal Statistical Society help you be more understanding?

Sup Forums gonna fuck this up like they did Brianna Wu? Make her famous and she uses that fame to run for congress? MAGA, pol!

> How do we fix X?
Pic related is the solution for all situations where is X is degeneracy. First you gas them then you throw their bodies in the oven.

Ironically, her husband is white and a math professor. The aim of the thesis, making math more accessible to laity, isn't ignoble but it comes off as pretentious and vacuous because of her absurd style.

Everybody does research in "English", it's a sort of internation English, not really English understandable by anyone who learned English. I skimmed through the article I haven't done number theory at all so I don't understand anything.

i gotcha senpai

You don't need to.
>Blue Chip companies don't trust college credentials
>Mid tier companies prefer to out source or contract than hire from college
>Usurious government insured loans effectively force students of frivolous subjects out of entrepreneurship The system is already unraveling.

>Everybody does research in "English", it's a sort of internation English, not really English understandable by anyone who learned English
I know. I am just giving you are hard time.
>I skimmed through the article I haven't done number theory at all so I don't understand anything.
Well, she is well known as a fraud and this thesis is absolute trash.

THAT"S NOT HOW YOU WRITE A THESIS!!!! WTF?!?!

>126490078
>2018
>not citing directly from wikipedia in your PhD Thesis

Have you done any math?

thanks senpai

yes, but not any number theory.

>Fraud
could be check pick related

1/2

I am a white Professor. The first target of the Marxist was the Universities, not weapons plans. This is chess folks, they needed to control the thought. If you love your country, get a PhD. and join the real battle at the Universities.

2/2

Piper is that you?

Why did you lock your twitter? You know to:username search still shows everything right?

Yeah but you cannot rock the boat until your 3 year review at least.

my thesdis if you lookin to spend 20$ dollar fo a familuy dinna dan yous GOTs to do the KFC family fill up you get 8pieces o chcken
2 LARGE mashaed potatos
1 LARGE gravy
ONE LARGE COLESLAW
4 MISCUTIS
ALL TOGEH THATS UHHHH 16 FOODS
you can get jUST 16 fods for 20 dollar and no food stamps
holla at ya boi smhtbhfam

>not including the mac and cheese
What's your problem mate?

Welcome aboard professor.

Whites were made to work on farms.

Yeah, fuck food!

So beautiful, Doctor Jamal. Congrats on your PhD

Female, and a negress at that, not to mention mentally ill....DISREGARD! Good thing womens aren't real.

I said it before and I'll say it again. She'll be extremely unhappy when she finds out she can't hack it. She'll see people way smarter than her give incomprehensible lectures on subjects she's never seen before. She'll come to resent her colleagues for being competent and enjoying their work. She'll end up doing pure advocacy work.

I know because I was in grad school for math and dropped out when I realized I couldn't hack it. That would've been me, but I didn't get dragged along by the administration to fill a diversity quota.

So how difficult is it going to be to start your own university without all the marxist bullshit?

I think it is possible to get enough money and the right people to get started, not sure about the legal stuff.

>her husband is white and a math professor
He also
>got her preggers
>finished his PhD
>got a professorship
>was bitched about in her libtard shitty barely meme tier comic strips in her thesis
It's not all his fault right? Nope she then goes on to blame her crotch fruit in her thesis.

Pic related is Mr. Cuckface

>So how difficult is it going to be to start your own university without all the marxist bullshit?
Impossible. Private universities are under attack. Yes some are shit, but most are well respected.