Why does every other single board on Sup Forums hate you, Sup Forums?

Remember when Hiroshimoot said he'd have to take down boards because of budget issues?
>We should take down Sup Forums
>Remove Sup Forums
>Take down Sup Forums for good

Even then, /bant/ makes fun of you, Sup Forums makes fun of you, every board makes fun of you, those are mostly strawmen using the "Sup Forums calls people shills" meme (Thanks you, reddit)

What do they have agaisn't our little home?

I have no problem with this. Ironically, the jewish mods will never do it because Sup Forums has too high of traffic, which in their minds only means more revenue.

>Why does every other single board on Sup Forums hate you, Sup Forums?

They're jealous of our dank memes!

I disagree.
I go on Sup Forums, it feels like Sup Forums talking about tech. I go on /o/ , it feels like Sup Forums talking about cars.

a bunch of dick posters and people who need an excuse to masturbate is making fun of /pol

>Sup Forums
The single most useless fucking board on all of Sup Forums. Want to talk about anything othrer than linux? Too bad, you're banned now.

>Bans
I feel I should've brought that up in the Op.
Sup Forums never bans anyone for their opinions, Obamaleaf, the spanish guy who makes goybuyism generals, even anti trump threads, none of them are taken down unless they break the rules, the only thing that happen to them is derailing.

Dey hate us cuz dey anus lol.

You only get banned if you try to fix anything. There's a good reason complaining about how shit the site or the mods are are bannable offenses. God forbid they do their jobs or fix the shit site.

>lesser boards jealous of the most popular and fun board
This is like saying "white people, all the other peoples hate you"

Probably deserved it fucking winbabby. There are non GNU/Linux threads up all the time.

Oh yes I forgot there are also chinkshit threads. Don't dare ask a question though.

We are the boogieman, we always have been. We appear whenever someone can rationalize their argument and wants a cop out

pol is the only fun place in Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is like liberals and all the other boards are like minorities. And just like real life minorities and liberals they hate the white male conservative. Even if this board isn't ethnonically homogenous we stand as the metaphorical white male in this society

>those are mostly strawmen using the "Sup Forums calls people shills" meme
well, Sup Forums does call people shill, you fucking shartblue shill.

There's a thread on /po/ right now from 2015.

Libs, SJW and other subhuman trash who otherwise afraid of Sup Forums. Normal anons who don't visit Sup Forums either don't care or use it to trigger them.

Idiots take their JEWS1!!NIGGERS!!!! shit to every other board despite being completely unrelated to the board or thread topic Either D&C or stormongs unable to hold a conversation irl with out Sup Forumssperging on bluepillfags

so, what you're saying is that you should be b& by now for that very post?

but you're not.

noice

They hate us because we speak the truth

Success breeds jealousy

Literally the only ones who ever do that are from reddit
I'll have to agree on this one, not every board is fit for something like Sup Forums

I'm pretty convinced that if you post on Sup Forums you can't post on Sup Forums.

reason being is that mods can ban you on Sup Forums for any reason they feel like it. So they watch you on Sup Forums and then ban you on Sup Forums because they are SJW kikes.

It's complete horseshit.

ignore the gaslighting kike shills trying to push narratives

>Linux
>games

The only thing Linux is good for is coding, but since most coding is done in Python or Java (both of which are multiplatform), it doesn't matter in 2017.

you actually want to remove the containment board?

Mods... please ban this person for the sole purpose of ensuring that Sup Forums remains a proper containment board. idiots like this really have no concept of just how important it is to keep politics separated from literally every other board.

>Even if this board isn't ethnonically homogenous we stand as the metaphorical white male in this society
>white male conservative.
I hope you're being ironic here, user. When I think of white, male conservatives, I think of educated, well-mannered people who form productive communities and refrain from unnecessary interference with others. That is the exact opposite of how Sup Forums is seen by every other board on the site. To any observer, Sup Forums is a vicious, unreasoning and totally anarchic horde of hyperactive children that assaults other boards with a relentless jihad of shitposting and cancer. I hate to break it to you, mate, but Sup Forums doesn't hate Sup Forums because there are white men here; Sup Forums hates Sup Forums because in their eyes, Sup Forums constantly oozes lawless, illiterate sewage onto every other board on the site.

This has been ongoing since gamergate. Deliberate concerted efforts were made by opposing groups seeking to try and control the site's direction. All they can do is make fun of us because the truth is on our side. They hate us because everyone tells them to. They hate us because it's easier to get angry at something than it is to try and understand their perspective. They hate us because we can take their perspective, analyze it, debunk it of bullshit, and then prove to them why it's still wrong. They can't do that. They lack the knowhow, but most of all, they lack the intention. As much as they cling to their imagined higher moral ground, Sup Forumsacks actually try to and do, understand their perspective(when we aren't shitposting), and they do not.

And it is this understanding we have that they are eventually turned by...unless they are already too far gone.

Make no mistake, OP. This is the final bulwark of the internet against the darkness of mindless emotionally driven narratives.

plot twist:
we all have a Cartman inside

We've one of the biggest boards on the site and constantly bringing in new people. for better or worse. I'm sure he'll delete a traffic cow like us and not image dumb boards that serve no purpose.

Hate us cause they ain't us.

>OP is a faggot