Wtf i love... islam now?

wtf i love... islam now?

Not gonna lie former drumpftard here, it's fucking hilarious watching drumpf pray towards mecca but in all seriousness we can't let him recite the shahada.

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

>shareblue
fuck off shills

It's just business as usual.

Bait or retarded shills?

>Addresses a religion containing billions of people that extremism needs to be stamped out and not tolerated as we cannot get them to convert to our way of life so we hit the compromise point so we can get along

"OMG NU-POL FEEL FOR THE TRUMP MEME HAHA "GOTCHA" POLTICS EKS D!"

Fuck off shill

here's the red pill. saudi arabia along with some gulf states funds terror groups, and has a role in displacing refugees. they also destabilize the region in order to remain in power.

Like I said a year ago...

>Drump or Shillary, wew lad what a choice

That's the obvious pill. The real red pill is why Trump is sucking up to them. I don't know what it is though.

Grown ups I suspect, you know, people who've left school quite some time ago and have life experience, young Timmy. Now off to bed with you, school tomorrow!

>filenames faggot

Relax. Daddy Trump just wants to make sure we don't stray off into an extreme potentially worse than the alt left. He even said in his speech "The only way to peace is to drive off extremists in all countries". This means we must ally with the islamics in order to eradicate their terrorist breeding grounds

Alternate ending: Oil, more money for us, more business.

WTF... I've ALWAYS loved money!

Nobody can be this stupid

He would side with Syria, Iran, Lebanon and not fucking Saudi Arabia and Israel then.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Drumpfcucks are gonna pay! BIGLY!

Drumpfcucks will pay! BIGLY!

DELETE THISSSSSSSSSS

>He fell for the filename meme
Sup Forums is so fucking stupid nowadays.
>but muh Poe's law