/sfg/ SHILL FIGHTING GENERAL: MACHINE LEARNING EDITION

Part 1 of 2:
Alright guys, so it has been discovered that ShareBlue et al are now using machine learning to D&C here. AND THEY'RE PLAYING BOTH SIDES. See: In this thread, you can see . He says that there is no ShareBlue et al. on Sup Forums. Someone gives generic leddit copypasta as a reply to him and then he says . He says that they're just baiting. In addition to getting that shitty reply again (), he gets a response from another person using a file from ShareBlue: . It's a negative reaction to his assertion, as if he is an idiot, but it is from another ShareBlue person.

Also noticeable is that in certain times of the day, depending on where you are (it might be in the morning, at night, or very late at night like 1am or so on), there is a general lack of coherent bait on Sup Forums. That is probably when it is nighttime in burgerland. There remains bait, though, from normal posters, but some bait is just completely incoherent. I think that is because these organizations either have people in Asia shilling too (hence the awful English), or there are just idiot posters in the West. This is certainly a coordinated effort.

During the daytime in Burgerland, though, and ESPECIALLY in the late afternoon and evening when people are getting off of work, the bait posts and obvious shilling is particularly bad. They focus their time and energy then since they know that is when we will see it. A timeframe I have observed to be particularly bad is 7pm CDT (in the US) - 12am CDT (in the US). After these times it just drops off. Evidence of this claimed timeframe being bad is as follows: imgur.com/a/R7xCJ

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
shareblue.com/im-a-white-male-millennial-who-could-have-ignored-politics-instead-i-chose-to-fight/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed),
hollaforums.com/thread/9496333/politics/crushing-the-shills-and-shareblue-a-nuclear-option.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part 2:

From these things, we can conclude that there are indeed shilling organizations coordinating to pollute Sup Forums. Here is how you can stop it:
1. Occasionally make threads and replies entirely dedicated to fucking with their machine learning systems and generally confusing them.
2. Ensure shill threads do not get bumped
3. Reply to shill threads and posters with completely incoherent senseless shit so they and their machine learning apparatuses get confused
And so forth.

Good luck, guys. fight the shills however you can!

Zzzz

Ever thought that Sup Forums isn't your personal echo chamber?

Big If True !

This type of thing is a perfect example of what I'm talking about, for those who read the post

bump due to importance

fight the kikes

self bump

Zzzzzzzz

bump

ban america desu

SHAREBLUE GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Frankly these posts are paranoid, deluded and not well sourced.

We do not want Trump to be president and we must ensure he is impeached immediately.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Sup Forums is 33% ShariaBlue, 33% plebbit, 33% actual human beeings and 100% assholes.
Enjoy your stay.

I wouldn't be surprised if shareblue was using 100% scripts on ppl, with a healthy dose of machine learning.

Any chance we could train the machine learning to commit a hate crime and then have them prosecuted?

>No ShareBlue

Again, more evidence. Twice now:

I really wish Shareblue was here. It'd certainly be more interesting than 5 trillion trumptards shilling at their shrillest 24/7.

I fucking love jews

Yes, post more gore, post shit that is completely unexpected (like a picture of boobs in a completely serious thread) or type complete gibberish or use a text-to-binary converter or whatever, since machine learning isn't good enough to understand when something isn't supposed to make sense. That would fuck with it a lot

Zz

Nice try

the bigger problem is idiot teens with fuck all to contribute shitting up threads with their accusations of "SHILL!"
I'm pretty sure 90% of those calling "shill" are ShareBlue.

Think about it: they come here, disrupt every potential discussion with "SHILL", discussion basically stops. So, we are left with nothing but Trump cheerleader threads or obvious ShareBlue bullshit.

Next time someone calls SHILL, be aware that they are probably ShareBlue, and they're trying to drain this place of ideas.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

bump

This. Read it and know a bit of their strategy

Zzzzz

You're just being paranoid and posting nonsensical stuff online when instead you could have followed a more grounded path like this respectable young man.

shareblue.com/im-a-white-male-millennial-who-could-have-ignored-politics-instead-i-chose-to-fight/

Bump

>Linking directly to shareblue

How much of a retard are you? is literally evidence that there are ShareBlue shills

They try to counter shitposting with a wannabe war strategy. Please take me of this ride.

>with completely incoherent senseless shit
they would just recognize it as outlier and ignore; most posts have to be shit to fuck with robust machine learning; btw what algorithm are we even talking about? ai word?

>There was not one single moment when I decided I was a Democrat. But these early memories, and other childhood experiences, have pushed me in that direction from an early age.

His whole ideology is based on the thought that Santa should be real. Jesus fucking Christ what happened to the left?

Where's the part that mentions Sup Forums?

Since there is evidence that the ShariaBlue problems are coming here through their own VPN, what about shadowb&ing that IP so they're forced to come here naked and can then be shadowv&?

Jews are my favorite people and I love my new African-American neighbors! I trust them.

oh look, it's thread no666 which gives a reason why we need /mlpol/ back

I have no idea about the specifics regarding what algorithms they'd be using (it isn't mentioned in any memos like in scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed), but it's probably much less complicated than what Google used when they tried to remove "hateful" words from search results. Then we started calling niggers "googles" and Google lost. So if we post senseless shit that isn't obviously an outlier post, we can still fuck with them.

Here are some good ways I think we can fight, more detailed than what I posted in the first place: hollaforums.com/thread/9496333/politics/crushing-the-shills-and-shareblue-a-nuclear-option.html (see OP on page)

I want to help out with this. A few things i've learned over my years here, especially when it comes to the democrack shills. A majority of them are females.....faggots.....or just strait weak minded people. If what they are spamming is sexual related.....hit em with gore. Gore is the antithesis of sex. Gore is ALWAYS a conversation ender with these people. Also, a majority of them are females, use antifeminist memes and facts, they are weak...and can't handle either. Sometimes it's better to just destroy them with information if they are open for discussion. Embarrass them with facts.....but always make sure to laugh in their internet faces while doing so. All off these things while saging every post.

>I fought so hard for Hillary Clinton partly because she would have carried on Obama’s legacy, and partly because Trump is a monster.

There isn't even genuine criticism on Trump, he's just scared monsters under his bed.

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

Maybe going /mlpol/ for a few days or a week would actually fuck with ShareBlue et al.'s resources (particularly the machine learning stuff). If that happened again that would be great

kek the shills revealed themselves
they can't help it they must do damage control

Image resources for shill combat

>somewhere out here there are letter agency family men calling for all niggers to be put in ovens in order to not get called a shill

>make threads and replies entirely dedicated to fucking with their machine learning systems
how does one do this?

saving these to my meme subfolder for antishill posts

thanks m8

Bump for justice
Shills have been trying to corrupt us for a very long time without any success
If you're reading this you shill cunt remember
you do nothave the power to fight Sup Forums
soon you'll became redpilled and will start fighting for the white race
everyone knows the kinds of posts you make, it's easy to detect a shill post

Man do you realize how pathetic you are? Some guy changes his filename to bait you and you easily fall for it?

Why is any dissent towards Trump considered paid opposition despite the objective fact that Trump has completely turned around his initial nationalistic policies and has become a full blown neocon kike puppet? Really pathetic.

I really commend Trump though, he did a total 180 on his promises yet his fans still follow him like a cult.

how do mods even react to it?
testing

Fuck off shill.

damn you guys are terrible at your job
KYS

Basically typing like a japanon who doesn't know English very well, like the following:

How I make reply to shill? Reply to shill fuck with them I do want. I not like shill lick asshole every time picture stupid related pic. Go website hate shill want qt3.14 gf tfw no yes hate

Something stupid like that

This is great, saving to meme folder

>Hurrr durrr you disagree with me? PAID OPPOSITION!

I should play that game too, especially considering that it's something Kushner would do, pay shillers to defend Trump as he does a 180 on his promises. It would explain why so many people still support Trump despite the fact that anybody with an IQ above 70 can see how much of a failure Trump has been. Would also explain the echochamber that is r/the_donald and it's proxy in /ptg

we are not talking about people who are able to make a distinction between real critic of Trump and pure propaganda. LARPers and baiters are also a-ok because everyone is used to it; but senseless distraction by
>1 post by this ID
fags who just spout unreflected bullshit is harmful to board culture and harmful to fun

>niggers to be put in ovens in order to not get called a shill

They still spare the jews though.

>Trump is a kike puppet
>t. Leaf
>Who probably voted for PM Dudeweed

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

bump

Fuck off shariablue. You are so easy to spot.

Do you sleep well at night knowing that you are shilling for pedophiles?

>trump is a failure
>muh echochamber in the_donald and /ptg

Have you looked at everything OUTSIDE of the_donald on that site? THAT is an echochamber, the_donald is more like a black hole where the echo chamber's shit goes to die

>now using machine learning
How do they pass the captchas?

>crew sample-18(rename bef(...).jpg

Nice filename CREW. You so stupid haha. Can't even rename your files.

>filename
>copypasta

You're doing a horrible job

If you buy a Sup Forums pass you don't need to do captcha

Should we make every shill thread a Redpill thread so we can break ShareBlue?
Posting all those stats about niggers would break them raelly fast and they would become Sup Forumsacks and no more shills