>>126493057

If you protest a person's right to speak instead of what they have to say, then you might just be a fascist.

Am I doing this right?

Bump

based Pence working the dumb marks.

I think you just made it more complicated

>protesting Pence's right to speak
>protesting what Pence has to say
>protesting what Pence represents

These are different and I'd rather someone protest what he said rather than him speaking in the first place. Now I'm wondering.

They also protested Obama's speech. I'm not sure if any walked out in the middle of him talking, but some protested around the college and were arrested. Even the lady from Roe v Wade was there; apparently she opposes abortion now.

I hope everybody who walked out gets killed in the next terrorist attack in France or, at the very least, emotionally scarred for life.

they aren't attacking him, just walking away, choosing not to listen to him
this is a leftist tier post

see this

>what is freedom of speech
Many for bashing snowflakes you kids sure get triggered anyone exercises their rights that you pretend to care about so much

I think I fell asleep for most of my graduation ceremony's commencement speaker ... I was too hung over from the party the night before.

I recall someone drew penis' and shit all over one guy who fell asleep with permanent marker.. He woke up in the morning freaking the fuck out trying to scrub it off..

We saw him the next day and there were still rough outlines of penises on his arm and face...

BTFO

Maybe the attention seeking cunts should have just skipped the entire event instead of walking out during it, when they full on knew he was speaking.

College. A place to learn by looking at alternate and conflicting ideas while developing the skills to see all sides of an argument with differing opinions to come to a conclusion based on facts.

Unless that opinion is an unapproved one. Then just ignore it and be outraged it even exists.

I wouldn't give them their diploma.

I'm serious baffled when a foreigner calls me a leftist for being a Pence supporter. That doesn't.. what the fuck you fucking idiot?

Also were they protesting his right to speak or were they protesting what he said/was going to say?

I mean they also could've been protesting the chairs they're sitting in. Who's asking these questions? Who's ever going to know whether they were protesting his speech or his right to speak?

Neither. They did it for attention so that they can be on the news and internet famous.

Brrrrroooooooooooooo found your pic

>Also were they protesting his right to speak or were they protesting what he said/was going to say?

They were protesting because it was graduation and it was their last chance to protest anything before entering the real world.

Now they can go home and tell mommy and daddy why after spending 300K on a degree, they didn't even have the opportunity to get a picture of their little snowflake on stage getting handed their degree in Feminist Cheese Making.

Nothing wrong with what they did the people who are upset about it are right wing style sjws. I don't like them no matter what the ideology is.

Funny should say the same thing about places like Liberty University and how they censor and restrict everything from what you watch to what you wear etc. It's the right wing version.

it was honestly an ok speech

though it's truly great to see, four years of college has left these students without the one thing they should have acquired, a critical mind, open to debate and discussion.

what good is any degree of "knowledge" if you refuse to confront that which disagrees with you? it's cowardly and a sign that the modern university environment is filled with those who have no place being at an institution of higher learning.

>Students leave

>Crowd looks the same

>media paints it as the entire thing fucking left

wtf

Wonder who is behind that

>cherry picking a "university" ran by the son of a televangelist

no, it is a silly place which does not parallel with the rampant delusional so-called status quo seen on typical college campuses, bordering on an irrelevant factoid.

you point to one, i can point to dozens if not nearly a hundred liberalized universities that tow the politically correct line to various, though some, to quite extreme extents. i guess i'm not sure what to qualify that comparison as, but i can certainly proclaim you as little more than a vindictive retard who is little more than ideologically charged in their assertions, i.e., you're a daft cunt.

it wasnt even that many people

I don't care if they liberal or conservative SJW still SJW and still cancer just the right sided ones refuse to admit they are just like the left ones.

you didn't read my post, I was explaining that your example is not indicative of what the "right" wants.

that's christian fundamentalism, which is, though a related subject matter, is not an example of a right environment, by all accounts, all you described was authoritarianism is what you're opposed to. you seem to muddle the waters on these subjects, painting SJWs akin to "the right" in some form. how is advocating for free speech the same as promoting censorship? these are nothing but contradictions. you can't even make the argument
>hurr i'm saying they act the same
the act of promoting free speech and allowing for debate is not the same as walking into a speech with horns and drums screaming platitudes, it never will be, your worldview is wrong, get used to it.