Polite and respectful

>Polite and respectful
>Welcoming to everyone, regardless of race
>Humble
>Hard working
>Do jobs that spoiled Americans are too lazy to do
>Have a beautiful culture
>Speak a beautiful language and will make our country smarter by introducing bilingualism

Please look past the brainwashing your racist parents put you through. As a white male, I fully acknowledge our need for Mexicans in the country. We have so much to learn and gain from them. Please abandon the racism, anti intellectualism and xenophobia and open your minds. Learn Spanish. Go out and meet some Mexicans. Have dinner with them. Make friends with them. Hell, talk to a nice Mexican woman. The only people who feel strongly opposed to Mexicans are people who are sheltered and have never met one.

>MAN FEET

>"""""beautiful""""" language

Sorry Jose, you have to go back

lefty here
absolutely the fuck not. mexicans aren't bad people but they are almost all catholic and their views on birth control can go die in a fire.

no way

Oh you're not racist, but you're an atheist bigot. Grow up, kid.

CUTE BROWN FEET
U
T
E

B
R
O
W
N

F
E
E
T

>beautiful language

Everytime I hear their gibberish I want to acid my ears

Don't you have a dog to cook kimmy.

I want you to know that he's been put on a induce coma that he will not come out of and if by any chance they decide to let him live he will be wheelchair bound.

Krakenwagen, That's your fucking word for Ambulance. Need i say more.

>spanish
>beautiful language
kill yourself ese

My parents weren't racist dumbfuck.

Hell I've never met a white person that was an honest to god racist. I live in fucking California. Mexicans convinced me that they were subhuman entirely through their own actions. Also those feet are fucking disgusting and it's not even because their burrito goblins.

My parents weren't racist dumbfuck.

Hell I've never met a white person that was an honest to god racist. I live in fucking California. Mexicans convinced me that they were subhuman entirely through their own actions. Also those feet are fucking disgusting and it's not even because they're burrito goblins.

With all that work ethic and beautiful culture, Mexico should therefore be a paradise, right? Why would such a perfect people want to leave such a perfect land to live in the land of bigotry and racism?

America screwed over Mexico, just like the did the rest of Latin America.

How about Mexicans stay in Mexico and that way their nation will be distinct and strong and if you want to experience Mexican culture, go there. They don't need to be here and water down their own culture while devaluing ours

cute feet

If you're such a grand people then go back to your own grand fucking country, spic.

A ching chong and a ping ling to you too sir.

typical oikophobic answer. i like mexicans, in fact, i would trade 1,000 of you for one of them. at least they're proud of what little they have to be proud of. you've been given the greatest nation on earth and you shit all over it. neck yourself, commie.

I don't dislike Mexicans. I'm happy to have them in this country as long as they enter legally.

It's nearly impossible to enter the country legally. Instead of spreading hatred towards those here illegally, why don't you held fight for immigration reform?

*Japanese

Mexicans are disgusting. They are lazy, rude, hotheaded and prideful, steal jobs to take money and send it back home and they most certainly do not do shitty jobs out of the kindness of their hearts, disgusting culture of savages that has spicy good food as its only saving grace. The language is fucking disgusting and awful to listen too. Its ugly and annoying and butchers the beautiful European spaniard language into a subhuman babble at 100mph. Gtfo back to taco town.

the majority of mexicans living around me are here legally and they hate illegals more than anybody else i know so stop acting like it's deh ebil whyte mayllsss!!!! it's easier for a mexican to immigrate legally to america than it is for an american to immigrate legally to mexico. last but not least, being an illegal immigrant in america sucks full time. if you really cared about mexicans you would advocate for stricter vetting and stricter patrolling of the border, but you don't, you care about your own fee fee's and nothing more. if you want to politic, spend 10 minutes on google first. you're embarrassing yourself.

>taking Mexicans over an American
Your surname wouldn't happen to be Sanchez, would it?

>bilingualism
There is no point to that when you speak English.

Fellow Calanon here, can confirm this.

The people who "really like" Mexicans only know like two of them, and those Mexicans are super white washed that they do know.

Come to central or SoCal and you guys can see real Mexicans.

Those are the privileged Mexicans who have become too spoiled to sympathize with the less fortunate brothers and sisters.

"Oh but my maid Rosa is such a nice woman! NO HUMAN BEANS ARE ILLEGAL. OPEN THE BORDERS!"

I'll bet anything you don't live in a border state.

"Buh buh but I drove through one when my mom and her boyfriend took me to the Grand Canyon! It was nice!"

Get fucked.