This tweet's aged magnificently

This tweet's aged magnificently.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/fox-praises-trump-for-not-bowing-to-saudi-leaders-right-before-he-bows-and-curtsies/
saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/center-combat-extremist-ideology-inaugurated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

I gotta start a folder or find a compilation.

Just a bunch a shareblue shills circle jerking in here ain't it

Yeah. Its better at night during aussie and Euro hours.

>t. emotionally attached T R U M P F A G

>shareblue_funny_sample08.jpg

Assuming shareblue does post here. What is te thought process behind this? Are you counter...shilling? I'm don't understand.

yep sage

Its probably just an user fishing for (you)s with a faked filename. probably

wtf i hate trump now

ahahahaha GOT EM. TRUMMPPPPPP

"assuming"
not
>impyling
shareblue confirmed.
also sage

shill basically just means troll now, and these anons are just doing it for (You)s

>sh-sh-shills
>t-this is why Trump won
it's okay to admit you were wrong, cucks

But it wasn't a bow. It was a head nod.

You shills/antifa are so fucking stupid.

Phew, you guys are really itching for him to return CONUS so you can blast the Russian agenda again huh?

>muh shareblue
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!!! REEEEEEEE

I genuinely hope Hillary kills you and your kin next.

One more time - mp3

DRUMPF FAGS

BTFO
T
F
O

These are the real shills.
They're posting in every single thread that's critical of Trump in an attempt to make it seem as if it's a coordinated shilling effort. Pathetic false flagging by retarded r/the_donalders to give themselves credibility.

Why does everyone call everyone else a shill without discussing the actual issue? Why did Trump do a 180 and suddenly love Saudia Arabia after shit talking them for the whole election? It makes him look like an establishment hypocrite. The west doesn't need Saudia Arabia. He should have shut them out for good rather than pander to them.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
In FYROM?!

Your sides constant whining is having such a huge impact on our guy. Its almost like he's not stopping for anything and just barreling over everything you throw at him constantly.

There are definitely lots of trolls doing it now, but there are still lots of shills.

This picture is absolutely not persuasive tho. Trump looks like someone receiving an award, and they're trying to spin it as bowing. Pretty pathetic desu

One is pasta. Can you guess which?

I know this is a share blue faggot thread, but I'll bite.

Trump's tweet indeed aged well. He wasn't bowing to his Saudi owners like Obama- Trump is lowering his head so the manlet can reach his neck with the honorary medal.

Sage

Oh so he was only accepting a medal in honor of his arms deal?! Say it with me: AMERICA FIRST!!

O Tite

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>not gonna lie
>lie anyways
absolute devilish

Trump made the mistake of attacking both iran and saudi. He assaulted saudi in public statements over and over yet crawls to them for some huge arms deal? I dont understand whats going on really.

He lied to get votes.

>Jews acting like jews
More news at 11. A good majority of those who didn't come here straight from reddit or some other shithole, right before or during the presidential elections, knew that whoever you'd get in charge, the results wouldn't be the most pleasing exactly.
I still believe that Trump is a much better option than Hillary and, maybe, Bernie. But fucking shit a lot of these faggots are so naive for believing that Trump would hold onto every word he'd promise before the election. I just hope he isn't retarded enough to try more bullshit in Syria or even Iran.

You shariablue faggots are so obvious because you don't show up in nigger hate threads and gore threads and you never refer to subhumans using slurs.

Please commit sudoku, dumbass

Jesus Christ these posts...

>macedonian
>former trump supporter
Kill yourself you fucking nigger, and he already has the nuclear codes.

>But no discussion of stamping out this threat would be complete without mentioning the government that gives terrorists all three — safe harbor, financial backing, and the social standing needed for recruitment. It is a regime that is responsible for so much instability in the region. I am speaking of course of Iran.

>From Lebanon to Iraq to Yemen, Iran funds, arms, and trains terrorists, militias, and other extremist groups that spread destruction and chaos across the region. For decades, Iran has fueled the fires of sectarian conflict and terror.

>It is a government that speaks openly of mass murder, vowing the destruction of Israel, death to America, and ruin for many leaders and nations in this room.

>Among Iran’s most tragic and destabilizing interventions have been in Syria. Bolstered by Iran, Assad has committed unspeakable crimes, and the United States has taken firm action in response to the use of banned chemical weapons by the Assad Regime – launching 59 tomahawk missiles at the Syrian air base from where that murderous attack originated."

Get ready for the draft burgers. Gee I wonder why Trump is raising military spending and congress/Obama wanted to draft women so badly.

Oh shit I forgot about that! Was that Saudi prince, Talal, there at the party?

Top kek I almost forgot.

Nice twitter screenshot. How did facebook react? Remember to censor names.

Is Talal in that pic?

Trump is a cuck, no shit, but he was still far and away better than Hillary. It's only 5 months into his administration, and too early to make any concrete judgements.What is the point of threads like these?

Haven't the faintest clue.

This is the shitty version of the other thread?
sage

Cant do anything to the sandjews while you still need thier oil.

>that picture

It's literally Saudi Arabia's highest honor and they're obviously bestowing it upon Trump to curry his favor.

I love it, sends a message to Iran.

shareblue.com/fox-praises-trump-for-not-bowing-to-saudi-leaders-right-before-he-bows-and-curtsies/

Pushing their retarded narrative in an effort to stop right wing voters from showing up to the polls next election.

Jesus fucking christ this guy is nothing buy a sand nighing dick sucking faggot. Wish I could withdraw my vote. Fuck him

Muslim countries spying on you RIGHT NOW:

saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/center-combat-extremist-ideology-inaugurated/

tehehe
and remember all the uproar because Tillerson had order of friendship from Russia? Nothing when its from SA

It's handy that they have "news" articles now so we can correlate shilling with their official message.

Kinda BTFOs the constant complaints that "there is no Shareblue."

The wizard ball or the gangsta rap chain?

The chain nigga, that's Saudi's highest honor.

Looks like they hand it out to any foreign leader who comes and powers up with the magic orb.

Wait.. is that one or two scoops?

Ahh is that how this merchant got over 9k..

Moon Cosmic Power, Make UP!

Now I understand the constant regretposting.

You assholes made a bunch of memes where you refer to regretting our votes for Trump but we won, so you have to figure out a way to get your money's worth.

Shareblue truly is a Jewish organization.

nice pasta, said from an Italian as you can see, ayyylmaooo

I don't understand why people regret voting for him. Hillary was a much worse alternative but I can say with certainty that Trump is doing a terrible job and has gone full Neo-Conservative.

He's doing what he needs to do to survive as pieces are moved into place.

If he was a Neo-Con he'd never have renegotiated any deals with the military. This proves he's not part of that crowd, they'd try to give MORE money for everything if possible.

Hilarious seeing the mental gymnastics people are doing here to try and defend this.

I'm done trying to defend him. He's a failure, and nothing will change. MUH 33% soon

Illegal border crossings are down 70% over Obama's last month in office.

Nice Shareblue concern shilling. The this that of but else why or not.

Saudi Arabia bent the knee and is our bitch now. Everything else is show, and butthurt libtards whining.

Exactly LOL
True.

Agreed. Fellow regretful Trump voter here, we NEED to fix our mistake. We made this mess. Now it's our duty to fix it and get him and his people the hell out of office.

Watch Trump pick up the Order of St Peter from the Vatican.

pol assimilates
we are the borg

This board is asshole because you idiots have been screaming Shill every other post since GG.

shill

these newfags are so recent they cant even recognize such posting. there one asks, from fyrom? like a bloody fucking retard. this place is done for. this is quantity, not quality, this is what plebit has done, it ruined everything. fuck you niggers, kill yourselves.

>Panama
>calling someone else a "nigger"

It's a fucking pasta you plebbit faggot.
Fuck off.