He is right, you know?

He is right, you know?

That is why we elected him. We haven't even started with the cruelty. Wait till you see what we have in store on the day of the rope.

THAAA SCOOOOPPPIIESSS FLARRMMPFFFF YUUUUUUU STOOOOWWWWLLL AWWWWLLLL THAAA SCOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

RAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! SCOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

the edge

VLANNNLLDD GGLUMP iISS A VVAASIiSSTT

...in your post is soooo sharp, don't cut yourself. Am I one of the "cool" kids now, calling people edgy? It is such an awesome club with such cool people, can I be your friend?

TRIGGLE DARMP GOT SCOOPIES FROM THE SAUDIES
THREE SCOOP
THREEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank goodness the US has provided the world with a president we can all laugh at constantly.
Praise be to retards and Murifats.

I'd love to see Colbert killed on live TV. The aftershocks of shitlibs seeing one of their propaganda spouts being murdered with his creepy smile turned into a goggle-eyed expression of shock as his head's blown open would be amazing.

Wow, a Catholic Democrat propagandist claims enforcing immigration law is an act of cruelty. Who'd have thought?

>act of cruelty
To the haters.

The episodes are taped during the day and aired at night. Still, I'm sure a recording of it would leak.

>deepest darkest thoughts on Trump
He says them every night on his dumbass show, it's not like he can say anything more negative...

Kek wills it.

bet he cried on Nov. 8th

Duo Scoops

Finally he opened up about Donald Trump. This is huge news. Before today, I never knew his opinion. This is a huge revelation. It really twos my scoops.

THHHHHRRRREEEEEEEEE SCCOOOOOPPPEEEEESSSS?????? NARRRRGHHHG BARUMPFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! NARGGGGSSGHHHHH!!!!!! FLLLAAAAAAARMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFF THAAAAA SCCOOOPPPPPEEEEESSSS!!!!!

Yes the greatest cruelty a neo-lib or progressive can endure is losing.

2 scoops

FLONGALD DOINK CANNOT GET THE SCOOP CODES

>an australian calling other people retarded

you're trying too hard. Take this L and go home kid

>opens up
They act like he hasn't been whining about Trump every single day for the past year

If you need to use violence to further your argument, you don't have an argument

Is that like two girls, one cup?

I dont think he was arguing anything, just talking about something he wanted to see

Only reason I wanted Trump to win was to watch all the Libtards, SJW's, BLM, Feminists, and Cucks have a massive melt down. It was glorious.

Did they suddenly forget about his comment about Trump being Putin's cock holster?

STEAK?!?!?
WITH KETCHUP!?!?!?!?!?!
BLOOM BLEEP BLOOF HAS GOT TO GO

>Calling a country retarded when their country literally lost a war against flightless birds who never attacked.

Fuck off Aussie

Be honest, did you ever thing the ass pain would be this fucking nuclear after this many months? It's never come down since the election ended

saved

Hyperlink to article or archive.is

I pretty much believe much of the ratings gain to Colbert, Kimmel, Meyers, SNL, etc is because of the hosts melting down over the Truimp under the guise of "comedy" which is actually what Norm Macdonald calls Agenda Comedy

improved version

>spends every night ranting about Trump
>"now tell us what you REALLY think about him"
What an unprofessional tool

HONDORD GFROOMPTH!!

I am the scoop master not BOONTARD BKROUMPTHF

Nice blog post

UNPOACH GANDOLPF FROOPTH

Colbert was raised by Saturn-worshiping Jesuits.

Yes.

he's right faggot stop humiliating yourself

Trump is the corrective rape America needs.

Dont worry Leaf, youll get your turn in due time.