US Founding Fathers: Jews are White

The Founding Fathers of the United States considered the Jews to be White. Hitler did not consider the Jews White. Who is correct? Since the Founding Fathers created the greatest country that ever existed and Hitler drove his country to destruction and ruin, I would say the opinion of the former counts way more than the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Washington
youtu.be/lUw5tNuulzM
youtu.be/IQgzldZDH2U
memory.loc.gov/mss/mgw/mgw3h/001/378378.jpg
timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-descend-from-350-people-study-finds/
tabletmag.com/scroll/184252/study-says-all-ashkenazi-jews-are-30th-cousins
youtube.com/watch?v=7iSrGQ1cwxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think 'white' or not was some thing Hitler was too concerned about.

Hitler's "concerns" are a topic for another discussion. Here, I am simply trying to make the point that according to perhaps the greatest state-makers who ever lived, the Jews are indeed White.

The Founding Fathers created the Roman Republic part 2. What Hitler could've created versus what he did create is open to question. Nazi Germany prior to the war was incredibly successful though. And fuck no Jews aren't white.

No, it's not open to question. He initiated a war which lead to the destruction of his country. And fuck yeah, the Jews are White. If you're going to argue otherwise, I challenge you to prove otherwise. The first thing to do would be to define what it means to be White.

And if Germany was as successful as you say they were, why did they feel the need to invade other countries to plunder their resources and enslave their populations?

Stop throwing in hispanics and arabs in on census' and you'll find it as easy as most euro countries do to identify what a white person is.

No, it's not. Are Finnish people White? They speak an Asian language. So do the Hungarians and Estonians. What about Bulgarians who are known to have Asiatic roots? What about the Slavs whom Hitler considered to be subhuman? Are they white? I can go on and on with this.

What I'm saying is that if you asked Hitler 'Are Jews white?' he might would have said 'Yes, of course'.
The term wasn't used in Nazi circles.
Let's agree with your Founding Fathers and say that Ashkenazi Jews are white.
Now what?

Jews are white, they just don't see themselves as whites.

>What about the Slavs whom Hitler considered to be subhuman?

Depends on the Slav. Hitler liked Ukrainians, Bulgarians, Croatians, Slovenians and Macedonians. He hated the rest.

Jews are White, but not German, and that's more what Hitler was concerned about

Yes it was used in Nazi circles. The great German scientist Werner Heisenberg was called a "White Jew" for his sympathy toward his Jewish colleagues. It's true that the Nazis used the term "Aryan" a lot more than "White", but they nevertheless did not consider the Jews to be Whites. You ask "now what"? Basically, now we have conclusively determined that the POLsters who don't consider the Jews to be White are retarded.

Wait did they consider Jews White? I'm gonna need a sauce...

That's not true, I am Jewish and I've always considered myself to be White. The same is true for most other Jews.
Yes, Hitler loved the Ukrainians, that's why he enslaved them by the millions.

How can we be so sure that "the Jews" are one group? Think about it, not every Jew is running things, it's more like there's a hierarchy. Take for example the stereotype of what a Jew looks like. The top dogs don't look like them, often they look very caucasian. So the people at the top avoided the camps while the people at the lower levels of the hierarchy had to spend time there.

In all honesty, knowing that Hitler mingled with Jews before he turned to the dark side or whatever, I think that it's likely that all of it wasn't his plan alone, and people helped him get into power since it was in their interests. It's possible that almost everything that transpired in WW2 was for the benefit of the top, caucasian-looking Jews. If we consider the likely falsehood of the holocaust, then the Jews profited big time from the war.

No, they didn't, that's the point I'm trying to make. They called Werner Heisenberg (who wasn't Jewish) a "White Jew" because he sympathized with Jews.

Well they are part European, part Semitic. I'm sure you'll agree genetic research has more authority on the topic, than even the wisest men of the 18th century.

>Hitler did not consider the Jews White.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg

*citation needed*

Where in the world does that nonsense come from?
If there are only three basic races ie Caucasoids, Negroids and Mongoloids, then the Jews fall firmly into the Cacausoid group.
Speaking of genetic research, here's what it looks like:
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

oh.

White or not, Jews still have to go.

I'd be careful there... You might end up in an oven like Eichmann.

No they didn't you flaming retard. For the longest time, Jews weren't allowed to even come here.

>then the Jews fall firmly into the Cacausoid group.
So do Arabs and Indians. That's not your definition of white, is it?

Is that so? How do explain this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee
And this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

Fake

The Founding Fathers were influenced by the contemporary (still relevant to this day) belief that Jews really were 'Chosen', thus denying them equal status or lowering them would be a rejection of divinity. It's more complex than that, as Jews in America (mostly Sephardi at the time) were also highly involved in trade as merchants and thus an economically powerful group, thus they fell in the natural hierarchy of 'white'.

>created the greatest country that ever existed
top kek, murica

not today, sugar

They are cultural freaks.

OP where are you getting all this fake history?
Provide sources for everything you've said or get out.

I'm a half jew. Goy mom and kosher dad. I don't like the things jews teach about how to view the goyim. I think if you view other whites as cattle to be controlled and abused, and only care about other jews, then it's not really fair to consider yourself part of the "white" club. Because being white is not just being of the caucasoid race

George Washington:

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

- From The Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

They do have distinct attributes usually.

nicely put, half-demon.

So according to your chart, the Italians are closer to the Jews than they are to the Germans and the Russians? Why don't you include the full chart:

"Dispersed as the Jews are, they still form one nation, foreign to the land they live in."

- From 'THE AMERICANS' by D. Boorstin

I don't think it matters what The Founders thought their "color" may be, the Founders didn't want them in the country, ever.

I see anti-Semitism as a form of depreciating their humiliation and tall poppy syndrome. Hating a group because they are prosperous is ridiculous because if the Jews in Europe didn't achieve what they did some other group would've done the same (not exactly but the other group would be "on top", someone always is). It's not all because they personally have an issue with Jews, most of them are taught. There has pretty much always been an underground movement of anti-Semitism.
I think you guys are "white", although that is such a broad blanket term that I have no actual idea what that means.

Fake news literally, there is no mention of Jews in the text nor the out of context quote:

"This tribe of black gentry work more effectually against us, than the enemy’s arms. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties, and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each State, long ere this, has not hunted them down as pests to society, and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

It's all a lie. Show me proof from a legitimate sources>
>126500854
Fake quote

user, the founding fathers didn't considered the Jews to be white. They considered them asiatics and non-western man. You need to read Charles Cotesworth Pinckney journal of the the constitutional convention.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Washington

Who you think you're dealing with here, Moshe?

They were literally given citizenship rights in 1790, long before Southern and Eastern Europeans were ever considered to be white.

This is what George Washington told a bunch of Jews in 1790:

"The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for giving to Mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection, should demean themselves as good citizens.
May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid."

A bunch of semi-literate degenerates who think they can convince anyone with fake quotes. Everything I've stated is an obvious, and easily verifiable fact.

>requires only that they who live under its protection, should demean themselves as good citizens.
undermining the U.S. Government and proliferating white genocide doesn't fall under this requirement.

Jews get out now.

Real below what you highlighted, you are a literal retard lmao

>its a fake quote because I say so
stay defeated

Jew's don't consider themselves white.

youtu.be/lUw5tNuulzM
>I'm not white I'm Jewish

youtu.be/IQgzldZDH2U
This one is pretty, good. Jew pretending to be white.

the average IQ in Israel is 95.
the average IQ in America is 100.
>its all fake cuz we say so
might fly in Israel, but it wont elsewhere.

I'd like to see a legitimate source for that quote. And since obviously, there isn't one, you can shove it up your ass.

>It's all a lie.
I mean maybe you're lying, because a lot of jews keep this hidden. While I didn't literally have my rabbi yell the goyim are cattle, the attitudes I've seen expressed by my jew grandparents, what my mom was taught when she was being converted, and what I've heard from other young jews who are as bothered by this as I am, points to this general attitude towards the goyim.

it's says it right on the site in your own image, you absolute moron.

>its fake cuz i say so

Okay, fucktard, let me make it easy for you. Go to the actual site where that image comes from: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Washington
Now, scroll a little bit up... What does it say? That's right "spurious attributions." LMAO You people are beyond pathetic.

Jews aren't white.
Jews aren't a race.
Jews are a tribe.
Their ethnicity is Hebrew -- the result of inbreeding.

Here you go.

memory.loc.gov/mss/mgw/mgw3h/001/378378.jpg

>i'm a jew

Sup Forums considers "white" to be a term describing those of primarily germanic and scandinavian heritage. jews nor slavs belong to this group. white is simply a meaningless term used to group people who believe themselves to be of the same culture, not necessarily genetic background, yet appearances do matter more than even the substance of the matter.

you perceive yourselves as white because jews necessarily felt the need to assimilate post ww2 inside western states to avoid discrimination because jews know that when people begin to divide themselves, it doesn't end well for anyone.

Ashkenazi Jews can all trace their origin to about 300 women.

timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-descend-from-350-people-study-finds/

You are very confused, I suggest you re-read the thread or my posts.

I don't care what 1 person wrote. The Jews were treated as Whites as a matter of policy. Hence several Jewish congressmen.

The problem with Jews is the inbreeding.

tabletmag.com/scroll/184252/study-says-all-ashkenazi-jews-are-30th-cousins

USA is garbage and has always been garbage. It will die soon and we will not have to hear about it anymore.

Pic related

Like I said, you are confusing my position.

And you speak for pol? I bet a lot of Slavik POLsters would disagree with you. Wait, wasn't Richard Spencer married to a Russian woman? So according to you, it makes him a race mixer?

Jews are white when it is beneficial to them, jews are white when they want to guilt the whites, but when the hammer drops on ol whitey jews never were white you anti-semite.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iSrGQ1cwxM

Disgusting lying kike.

Jews aren't white, period. They are less white than south Italians, which most do not consider white. The founding fathers were wrong about Jews, just as they were wrong about everything else.

>Irish
>Aryan-tier
Kek. Your chart is bullshit.

Okay, I've just reread your posts. It doesn't detract from the fact that the Jews were considered to be white.

It is based on genetics.

>Jews were considered to be white.
sauce me

>Since the Founding Fathers created the greatest country that ever existed
That must be bait.

The founding fathers built the greatest country in the world. What have you accomplished?
Like you or any other POLster knows anything about genetics

Interesting, after you've been informed on the false George Washington quote you change your position to "they were wrong about everything else anyway".

Curious though, beyond your grievance with the Jews, what were they wrong about?

It's a fact. The US invented the very internet that you are wasting your time on.

>USA #1 YEAH
Wait isn't that just a gay meme

you don't seem to understand. Sup Forums is anti-semitic and anti anyone who disagrees with their perspective. the truth doesn't matter here. you're education doesn't matter here. it's a cult looking to do you harm along with others who do not follow their ideals regarding white supremacy. trying to co-exist or even validate your existence within this structure is a fool's errand.

>White is a race
>Jew is a race
No.

This guy has a clue about what race really is ---->

The USA is so great you have to fight civil wars to avoid all your good ones from fucking leaving

>If there are only three basic races ie Caucasoids, Negroids and Mongoloids, then the Jews fall firmly into the Cacausoid group.
Wrong. Jews are composed of all races, including Aryan. Which means they can't rightfully claim anyone race. They are simply inbred Jews. They're an ethnicity, not a race. They're a tribe.

And it's "africoid", AFAIK.
"White" ethnicity has so many variants that it hardly can be classed under one ethnicity.

How can they not have been considered white?

The mostly Sephardi Jewish community in the colonies were given citizenship rights by the Naturalization Act of 1790 which limited citizenship rights to free whites.

We're the richest country in the world

"white" isn't a race.

Jews are not a race.
Jews are an inbred religious tribe.
Anyone considering Jews as "white" are uneducated to this fact.