Does anyone here still unironically support Trump?

Does anyone here still unironically support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar6zc-NWlxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically 8 years XDDDDD

hello shareblue shill

8 years

Sage.
Machine or person, kys.

Yes. The threads accusing him of being a traitor for doing basic diplomatic stuff like not shitting on his hosts who just spent $100 Billion on US goods were truly pathetic shillfests.

You are cringeworthy

i like trump for the chaos, not for any particular policy or position

i think it is literally impossible to have a US prez who is not corrupted by power (if it's even the prez that has the power)

i will stop liking him if he becomes boring

inb4 assblasted neckbeards from r/the_cuckold.

edit: Oh damn, I'm too late they're already here.

>you're not allowed to insult the god emperor shill! I bet you were paid to disagree with me!

Of course I do you shill piece of shit.

I quit the Trump train precisely the day Bannon went. I knew then and there Trump had agreed to become an unconditional kike & neocon puppet.

Yep, after the syria airstrike turned out to be a briliant political move I stopped paying the reactionaryfags any mind and just look at the news from many angles and try to piece together the big picture.

Making fun of the retarded. How low will the """""""progressive""""""" left go?

Not anymore desu, not after the "MUH KEMICKUL WEPUNZ" but lately i've been slowly regaining hope and it's not out of the question for me to support him again
>WTF SHILL GTFO
Yea go back to r/the_donald PELASE we REALLY DONT WANT YOU HERE

>Yes. The threads accusing him of being a traitor for doing basic diplomatic stuff like not shitting on his hosts who just spent $100 Billion on US goods were truly pathetic shillfests.

Be honest if Trump unironically shat all over the Muzzies, you'd be ecstatic

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I know my fellow, pede, these leftists have absolutely no moral integrity.

The Democrats are the real racists!

he's our last hope. I know there's red vs blue politics but it's all a ruse. It's the great happening:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar6zc-NWlxQ

look at the expression on his face. There's something else going on.

After Syria I no longer defend him irl. He's still better than Clinton but the disappointment set in much sooner than expected.

I love America, and hate people who want everything handed to them for free. So of course I still support Trump.

lol

only the bots at this point desu

Bannon is still on the team

He's certainly a very shitty president

I still like Trump
He does good things, he does jew things, but I still think he'll end up as a very successful President when he's done in 8 years.

No one here thinks trump is the perfect candidate, but im sure the vast majority would vote for him again over killary if the elections were tomorrow.
Go jump off a bridge shill

Yes, sage, fuck you

>Does anyone here still unironically support Trump?
You put too much faith in humanity. The fact is: people in general are fucking stupid. They just don't think. You can shit on their heads, and they'd still worship you - if you know how to fleece them. "Alt-right" or whatever is no different in that regard.

However, Trump did undermine his positions with his own base - the part that ain't brain dead. And his new (((friends))) will dump him the moment they see profit in it. And (((they)))'re always looking for profit.

How the fuck do you defend this Saudi shit

There's no argument. Trump is full shill now

Of course. Everyday I thank the Lord Hillary didn't win. Otherwise we'd have bombed Syria, began to pass legislation to censored the Internet and sold arms to countries in the middle east.

No user you are the shills

8 more years. Will do whatever needs to be done to keep him in. He is the last hope of whites.

Trump is a fun President, one moment he's master of the kikes, the next he sucks islamist cocks, looking forward to the next 8 years.

>f5hotMic
that ID is fire mate

Really makes my jimmies rustle

99d chess

Yeah when Bannon got fired followed by missiles in Syria I kinda knew it was the end.

He is a shill for the jews, not the whites.

>Trayvon's paying good bucks for my gun so he could go and kill Mr. and Mrs. White with it, so it's perfectly ok for me to sell it to him.
You're a disgusting nigger.

Yes. I wish he was more like during the election but humble Trump is fine too.

kinda. but i can't blame him for not doing it.

Close enough. Better than outright nigger and sand nigger lovers life the leftists. I have no problem living in a Jewish neighborhood. They keep their properties nice, and my dentist, doctor and CPA are all Jews. Shitskins do absolutely nothing of value for anyone.

sage

Since Sup Forums is a haven for autistic people, I'm sure there are a few retarded Trump supporters out there.
Who cares if someone can't keep a single election promise and is literally sucking Muslim dicks after failing with his Muslim ban?

Same here.... but then I noticed that the new, humble Trump triggers the libshits just as hard as Trump classic, so I learned to be okay with it.

only t_d refugees

how many times do I have to sage in one week?

>only t_d refugees
We need to build the /pol wall (even though failing Trump won't build the border one)!

Most people voted for him because he wasn't hillary. Everything bad he's done she would have done even worse. You would have been at war with Syria now if she was your president.

Yes, I do.

Everything against him is just shills for division and liberal hysteria over his every move.

I never expected him to flip off Israel and the Saudis, they've both been American allies for many years.

He's ramped up ICE to almost illegal levels, I'm loving it in my hometown let me tell you.

The madman actually tried to ban muslims from trouble countries, even though faggot judges blocked it.

And for once I'm glad to have a president who isn't actively trying to fight Russia for no reason and no gain.

>mocking the mentally disabled
>d-democrats are racists!!11!

flawless logic, retard.

The President is 90% symbolic and national character. I doubt Trump or any person can change the machinery of Washington. With that in mind, I'd absolutely vote for him again
>talks up American Identity
>embraces his ego instead of hiding it under """statesmanship"""
>calls people out when they're being faggots
>shits on the MSM although I think that's just a big game between him and them
>triggers snowflake moronic liberals more than any president imaginable and have gotten them to say they'd rather have Mike Pence as president, a guy who endorses shock therapy for gays