Men now need more than just money to be 'marriageable'

>I'm rich, now I can find a quality girl!

Ummm try again sweetie.

cnbc.com/2017/05/17/economists-men-now-need-more-than-just-money-to-be-marriageable.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iRptY2m1Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would they want a blue collar cuck that can be replaced? Of course they want the smarter guy, he is secured investment.

Men's relative value increases with age.
>25 year old woman
Um, like you need more than money if you want me to marry you
>35 year old woman
Where have all the good men gone, why does no man want to marry me and impregnate me?

>increase the list of demands for dating in a world growing more unstable by the day
Starting to see what those MGTOWfags are saying.

Lol, Women. They really overvalue themselves. This is why we need legal prostitution. The government by banning prostitution and fixing prices on pussy, we know this never works and MGTOW is happening as a result thus lowering demand, even though the government still keeps the price high.

I get tons of pussy but still consider myself MGTOW. MGTOW is about putting women in their place, and not acting like a monkey as PUA says. You can be mgtow and still fuck women, just don't marry or provide for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iRptY2m1Xo

yes,they need a low IQ

marriage ha not been worth it since the '50's

Don't play the game. That's the secret.

>Ester (((Bloom)))

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

This is definitely the case. The quality of women has fallen drastically, and they price of pussy has risen alot. More men have stopped playing the game and now women are getting desperate, but still won't lower their demands. Probably because school taught them that men are always horny and looking for sex, and you will always have dicks pointed at you. However they didn't tell the girls that all of the rich men are either gay, have imported wives, or have waifus because they know a woman is a bad investment.

yall are postijn in a slide thread

(((Ester Bloom)))

It only get's worse from here user...mgtow is the ultimate redpill unfortunately

Common error in business. When no one wants to buy your shit, raise prices to compensate. Even less people buy your shit, raise prices to compensate. Out of business. Nice going you dumb cunts.

> I get "tons of pussy".

Your mom doesn't count.

Bait bread. New pasta needed.

Nobody here even gets women so that's kinda irrelevant.

>high class bitches being this picky
i dont know why chads even look at them

What do women need to be marriageable?
Oh right, absolutely nothing ... thanks gynocentric society

>Men are capable of living their entire lives as bachelors
>Women typically have mental breakdowns around 30 without children or husbands
>"I know, let's blame men for everything and increase the admission fee to our vaginas, what could go wrong?"

I predict many Minivans of Peace in the future.

Pretty much this.

>yfw you realize chad was mind controlled by the media into pursuing said bitches.

Also,
>Divorce rates are ~60%
>Marriages rates by plummeting overall. Statistics predict only ~50% of those born 1990+ will be married by age 40
>Literally 1/3 of men 30+ are virgins
>family court laws are still based around a time when women were seen as unable to be financially independent, and start with the assumption that the man should not be the primary caregiver.

meanwhile America went from ~90% European in 1950 to ~45 Euro-American by 2050.

>Cue, "This is not your country. You own nothing"
Yeah, you really do when you have no skin in the game, and don't even do the most important function of civilization, replacement.

Just wait for the perfect sexbot that can also clean your house and cook. Feminists will just go on a rampage!

>permanently poor people tend to be subhumans
surprise surprise!

>I'm rich, now I can find a quality girl!
a golddigger is not a "quality girl"

None of this bothers me, because I will practice Eutelegenisis when I get married.

My wife and I can pick the smartest, healthiest man we can find, and use his sperm instead of mine. That way the gene pool will get better, and the nation will get stronger, and technology will progress.

If you honestly think this is a good idea then I support you fully in your endeavors to end your genes.

Good for you

I expected to see a Canadian flag
son, I am disappoint

you go grl!