What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

oleantimesherald.com/trump-saudi-king-open-counter-terrorism-center/youtube_ecc3d536-eb81-5eac-9762-27c369ac726c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

donald is not impressed by the glowing ball that a few oil sheikhs bought from spencer's gifts

bump. whats going on here. it appears to be trump touching some sort of orb. what do you guys think of that. seems a little odd to me.

Illuminati activated

Where is alex jones?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

[X-files music intensifies]

>What did he mean by this?

Lets Join Together to Royally Screw the Planet Together

It's a glowing globe of the earth and Trump, whoever that Saudi is, and al-Sisi are touching it to represent global unity in the fight against terrorism.

me personally, I don't think its a bad idea. whats so bad about touching an orb. its normal to do. i think you are one of the despised "Cucks" OP.

Peace

*record scratch*

I think it was theme "activating" the new Counter Terrorism Center

article: oleantimesherald.com/trump-saudi-king-open-counter-terrorism-center/youtube_ecc3d536-eb81-5eac-9762-27c369ac726c.html

Man, Sup Forums is confirmed dead

Pic is you in a few months.

They're searching for the diamond in the rough

obligatory...'did he died' ?

Trump looks 200% smug.

>What did he mean by this?
I was waiting for him to start dancing....I can't get that song out of my head....The lighting is perfectly spot on....is that what he ment in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

lol, episode one was so fucking awful

Beaners regrow in the form of anchor babies in other countries spawning hundreds in just a few decades. They never died

muslims finally admit the world is not a disc.