Wow Sauds are so based :)

Wow Sauds are so based :)

Think they'll do some sick LAN on the weekends?

They aren't

They are lazy spoiled rich NEETs who live off government stipends from the oil money.

>saudis suddenly usurp the Koreans as the kings of Starcraft causing them to mass suicide and allow NK to swoop in
245843 inter dimension chess

why have saudi's succeeded where Venezuela has failed?

Why do they have table cloths on their head?

because arabs>mestizos
not that i like them or anything , they just happen to be a bit tad more intelligent

more proof there are no women on the internet

Quakecon is back?

mexicans have more IQ saudis

than*

Is this SaudiBlue?

Mien Gott

So this is where the "Muslims are based" threads are coming from

>SaudiBlue

Top secret Saudi Sup Forums shitposting team working hard...

damn it nigger

NEETs on welfare, truly /ourguys/

Monarchy > Communism

we can easily red pill these guys on kikes

>SaudiBlue
>Not SaudiBlew

>a bit tad

where are the women?

waiting to get raped in their sheds until their owners come back from work

Why does this remind me of those pictures from best Korea where a bunch of NORKS are sitting aimlessly at computers?

Great, now we have the fucking Saudis to deal with on top of the JIDF.

>racially pure
>traditionalist monarchists
>patriarchal
>kills degenerates

Saudi Arabia is literally the greatest place on earth.

Good call senpaitachi.

Tbf I think this is all like a bizarre propaganda hotline where these guys try to stop people from being terrorists.

No one who's on the cusp of joining Al-Qaeda or whatever is going to listen to a women, and the number of women who will decide to be terrorists on their own is close to zero

Nah, Arabs suck at strategy.

Man Halo Demo LAN parties were the shit, glad to see the Saudis bring it back

at home, not dicking up the workplace.

guys im about to start a job in saudi arabia with saudi aramco - is that a good idea or not

Meanwhile back in USA the media is complaining that only 20% of people are willing to date trannys

why are they wearing table cloths on their heads? these lol so randumb idiots better be browsing 9gag

NUKE MECCA

Plot twist, this is actual where all those ISIS account come from

all this to 'fight isis'
really makes you think

they dont stand a chance

Great, you'll be paid well working at an oil company like that I assume? Just save as much money as possible, and it could only really be a good thing for your career.

If they do a good job shilling there are 12 nerd virgins waiting for them in the afterlife

They're towels.

kek

Media not happy society hasn't changed in the 3 weeks since they created this artificial crisis

>They are lazy spoiled rich NEETs who live off government stipends from the oil money.

nothing is spoiled about that and Gov't should be working and providing for you, not otherway around! Why do I need Gov't if I have to do everything myself?!

How come USA can spend Trillion on military but having everyone taken care of is somehow taboo?

SAGE

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY SIDF

This world is retarded.
What this ancient shit from rotten trees in ground can build, a real life Matrix. I guess Neo won't seek Zion, he will seek Mecca.

For the life of me I can't figure out Saudi clothing. Like...is it ultimate comfy? Wearing robes and sheets whatever? It's ultimate comfy right?