/SRG/ SETH RICH GENERAL

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

Past bread

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.gov/how-to.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31610
stlmag.com/news/bernie-sanders-cherokee-street-campaign-office-vandalized/
archive.is/MwgL3
instagram.com/p/BBz_vhJyjwr/
youtu.be/AZVozOKgv-c
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
archive.is/5i3Q9
alumnius.net/michigan_state_unive-8614-95
archive.is/GNbgQ
voat.co/v/whatever/1871632
archive.is/aiqEC
iie.org/Why-IIE/Governance/Board-of-Trustees
archive.is/7BEuw
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=4251721
archive.is/cQu6v
mpdc.dc.gov/node/186832
ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/gingrich-spreads-conspiracy-theory-about-slain-dnc-staffer/2R55bUDtV9YpTUbYGhhW1H/
archive.is/gq5Gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
pbs.twimg.com/media/C86YielXsAEpO5j.jpg
youtu.be/C_JIkVyOLg4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
iwillvote.com
ppapi.iwillvote.com/location?address=1223123312 1=1
developers.google.com/civic-information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rich's Linkedin info here

DONT LOOK THIS INFORMATION CAN PUT YOU IN JAIL.. You want to loose your life over some Right wing conspiracy.

>wasting digits on a shill

why do you do this to the devoted kek?

The threat may be serious. It is incumbent upon each of us to take two of them with us should they try anything.
>captcha: public trail

>take two of them with us

Why so few user?

bump senpai

It's up to you whether or not you want to do just the bare minimum.

Plot twist: Justin Trudeau hacked the DNC

BUMP

loosen up dude.

It's "lose" ya retard

For anyone interested:
>foia.gov/how-to.html
File a FOIA for cctv + bwc footage. They will all forward to the DC Metro Police. DCMP will never cooperate.

bump for justice

Holy shit look at the dates.

Look at who this was to and from.

Why is some criminal advocate emailing Podesta looking for an apartment to rent in SETH'S NEIGHBORHOOD

For a year long lease- starting in August 2015- lease would end in August 2016

stlmag.com/news/bernie-sanders-cherokee-street-campaign-office-vandalized/

archive.is/MwgL3

That person painted the message “No Politics on Cherokee” across the Cherokee Street office for Sen. Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign over the weekend. Volunteers quickly cleaned the graffiti, which was spray-painted onto the windows, not the brick, of the storefront at 2626 Cherokee Street, the former location of the Failed Society clothing store.

instagram.com/p/BBz_vhJyjwr/

>Looks like they were targetted in other locations also.

Justice bump

Keep looking for that smoking gun!

Anyone know when tthis thank you video from Seth's parents was originally posted?

youtu.be/AZVozOKgv-c

Thought it was April 24 but I wanted to double check

TIMELINE OF WL HAPPENINGS

SHILL NIGGERS, DO YOU FEEL THE NOOSE TIGHTENING?

Mon APR 18: John Jones pushed in front of train and dies.

Wed MAY 11: Michael Ratner dies of cancer

Thu MAY 12: WSJ reveals Clinton charity giving millions to Scott Kleeb (SR's former employer)

Sun JUN 12: Assange interview "More leaks to come"

Sat JUN 18: Guccifer 2.0 leak of DNC donors

Wed JUN 22: John Ashe dies (barbell accident)

Sun JUN 26: Creighton Grad Simone Sanders quits as Bernie's National Press Secretary

Tue JUN 28: Suit filed by Shaun Lucas George says: "The last tranche has gone" approx in here

Fri JUL 01: Shaun Lucas serves the DNC

Sat JUL 02: Hillary meets with FBI to answer questions about private email server. HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Tue JUL 05: Seth Rich hears he will join Hillary's Campaign and go to Brooklyn? James Comey says Hillary was careless in handling of email.

Wed JUL 06: AG Loretta Lynch says Clinton won't be charged.

Thu Jul 07: State Dept reopens email server investigation

Sun JUL 10: Seth Rich killed in early morning hours

Tue JUL 12: Sanders caves and endorses Hillary

Fri JUL 22: Wikileaks publishes 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the DNC

Sat JUL 23: DN Convention begins in Philadelphia Mon

JUL 25: Joe Montano dies Tue JUL 26: DebbieWS Resigns

JUL Late: FBI starts investigation intoTrump links to Russia and to Russian 'hackers'

Thu JUL 28: Class Action suit is filed

FRI JUL 29: Court filing shows that FBI turned over "thousands of documents" to State Dept as part of the email investigation.

Sat JUL 30: Clinton goes on Fox and brags that Comey believes her to be "truthful"

Tue AUG 02: Shawn Lucas dies & "Heads Roll at DNC" 3 fired

Tue AUG 09: Wikileaks offers $20K reward for SR killer and Assange hints at DNC connection to killer in TV Interview.

Sat AUG 20: Assange implies Seth Rich was source

Tue AUG 30: Assange/Pilger interview

SEP ??: Craig Murray says he received a "clandestine handoff" Wash DC

Sat SEP 17 Eric Braverman goes missing?

Fri OCT 07: Wikileaks publishes John Podesta emails daily through 10/31

Mon OCT 17: Pamela Anderson brings Assange a sandwich.

Sat OCT 22: Death of Gavin MacFayden

Tue NOV 01 Shawn Lucas' cause of death released

it was a general announcement to the G-town Law community, even goes to admin people, Podesta taught a course there, so he would also receive the gen announcement.

The criminal defense thing is part of a law clinic they run with volunteer law students to provide free legal help to prisoners.

I wish it was something, but it is very commom in law school communities.

Kelsey Mulka has a website, kelseymulka.com.com, which only has a picture of her and a link to her LinkedIn. Which is no longer up.

She was on the phone with him when he was shot. Was he threatening to spill the beans on the conspiracy, and she was trying to talk him down/distract him so he could be killed? Did she hear the gunshots? If she did, why didn't she say anything?

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/

archive.is/5i3Q9

>Heartbreaking news to Kelsey Mulka. She was just on the phone with him, and in a split-second he was gone. Now Mulka is breaking news in our exclusive interview, revealing details, telling Crime Watch Daily there was no sign of trouble in his voice that terrible morning.

>"I wasn't alarmed," said Mulka.

Seth Rich wasn't at all worried about people coming after him if he was the leaker? He just decided to take a stroll through DC and called his gf to shoot the shit? Not for reassurance or anything? We need to pay close attention to her throughout this investigation, especially if she starts giving more interviews now.

She's an alum of University of Michigan, if others see what I mean.

alumnius.net/michigan_state_unive-8614-95

archive.is/GNbgQ

She worked for the Institute of International Education as a "data manager/reporter." So she would have technical expertise with computers. According to this Voat post, the board of directors includes JEFFREY EPSTEIN and HENRY KISSINGER.

voat.co/v/whatever/1871632

archive.is/aiqEC

BUMP

Henry Kissinger proof.

iie.org/Why-IIE/Governance/Board-of-Trustees

archive.is/7BEuw

Lots of Interesting people there. However, I can't find anything about Epstein's involvement with IEE, either at the IEE site or on Epstein's on the homepage of Epstein's site is a video about "false memories" LOL he knows what's up. Any other anons might be able to verify a IEE-Epstein connection?

OH SHIT IT WAS IN THE VOAT LINK

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=4251721

archive.is/cQu6v

MULKA HAS A CONNECTION TO EPSTEIN

The fact that Epstein was scrubbed from the IEE site is smoking gun evidence. SHIT SHIT SHIT

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH! SHADILAY!

From last thread.

mpdc.dc.gov/node/186832

Just like pedogate, the msm is attacking the investigation.

ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/gingrich-spreads-conspiracy-theory-about-slain-dnc-staffer/2R55bUDtV9YpTUbYGhhW1H/

You keep posting this home rule shit, and nobody cares.

nobody cares about seth fich, stop spamming the board with this gay shit

#DicksOutForSethRich

Bump

You guys really ought to stop posting in waves, way too predictable

I've been out of the loop, who are the derail-shills that need to be pushed away?

Obviously Kim "I have the 30k emails" DotCom and FOX.

Newt too?

I just found a great write-up about this case by Yoichi Shimatsu at Rense that covers several angles I haven't heard before. He goes into detail on both Shawn Lucas's and Seth Rich's deaths. First of all there's this:

>The DNC hired the Crowdstrike cyber-security firm to investigate the December voter data breech and later the email hacks. In both cases, Crowdstrike resorted to its predictable scare tactic of blaming hacker teams in hostile foreign countries, in this case the Russians. Crowdstrike boss Dmitri Alperovitch uses the alarmist tactic of blaming security lapses on evil foreigners, as for example the Shady RAT operation supposedly involving a mysterious Chinese group housed in what turned out to be a dilapidated long-vacant building in Shantong Province.

This implies that Dmitri Alperovitch is the person who got the ball rolling on the whole Russia narrative to begin with, which is huge. It's confirmed on CrowdStrike's wiki page:

>The company has been involved in response efforts to several high-profile cyber-attacks, including the Sony Pictures hack[3] and the 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak, for which it concluded Russian state actors were responsible.[4]

Who the fuck is Alperovitch and why haven't I heard his name come up before now?

>In August 2013, he was selected as one of MIT Technology Review's Top 35 Innovators Under 35, an award previously won by Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Mark Zuckerberg [8]

>In 2016, Politico Magazine featured him as one of “Politico 50” influential thinkers, doers and visionaries transforming American politics[9]

>He is a Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank and was named in December 2013 as one of Foreign Policy's Top 100 Leading Global Thinkers, along with Angela Merkel, John Kerry, Ben Bernanke and Jeff Bezos [10]

Then there's this about Rich's walk home from Lou's:

You guys hiring?
$.02 a shitpost right?

>Later, he walked alone to the nearby Wonderland Ballroom, whose previous incarnation as Nob Hill was “a legendary gay bar”, according to a D.C. tourism website. Due to the unspoken policy of discretion in gay-oriented drinking establishments in the capital, his presence went unnoticed. It was there, after 1:30 a.m. he must have met with his contacts and after last order the group possibly visited a nearby apartment for after-hours drinking session until Rich left for his apartment in the gentrified Bloomingdale district at about 4 p.m.

>Who could these late-night acquaintances have been? At that very same moment, Seth Rich was preparing to leave his post at DNC for a new job with the Hillary Clinton campaign (which after all could pay higher salaries with all the money confiscated from Sanders and the state committees). Was he invited to meet for informal discussion of his new assignment with Hillary, only to be set up for the kill by her operatives? The culture of anonymity at a D.C. gay-oriented bar was the ideal rendezvous point for a planned hit.

This explains why no one at Wonderland claims to remember seeing him. Otherwise there's an unexplained two-hour time gap from the time he left Lou's to the time he was shot.

archive.is/gq5Gw

^OBVIOUS SHILLS ARE OBVIOUS

Why would that Chinese puppet do anything besides take selfies with shitskins?

Data manager barely requires power user skillz. An understanding of algorithmic complexity helps but is not required.
Now now, be nice. They had to get their quota in before the hour was up, if they didn't want to suffer the same fate as our man.
>Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council
A think tank whose sole reason for being is keeping the Cold War alive. Of course they'd work with disgruntled Ukrainian Jews.
You don't wanna work for them. You don't want them on your resume, either.

BUMP

You cANT STOP ME YOU CUNT

Bump for rich

Bump

is it true that no Hillary emails that were leaked are dated after Seth rich died?

>sanders caves and endorses Hillary
Do you think they threatened he'd be next?

>SLAIN SLAIN SLAIN

what's going on

Any truth to that dotcom guy saying he knew Seth was the source?

>You keep posting this home rule shit, and nobody cares.
You will be killed like him, he worked for the evil guys like you

Someone doesn't want the truth to come out. just look at the wiki page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
It calls his assassination a "right wing conspiracy theory" and the page is locked from editing.
Massive cover up going on boys

They are shitting themselves, HARD.

Bump for Seth Rich

Don't know about you but i will personally send John Podesta's goons to hell. Live free or die brother.

The figureheads are typically aware of what's going on. It's the lackeys who get picked off for stepping out of line. It's more likely that Seth was identified as going rogue, Bernie was probably just informed "everything is in place, step down", as he did.

lmfao i love this, saving, my friend

Sounds like the Pizzagate investigation all over again

I know that this is Sup Forums.

I thought about making some OC for the threads to use as headers, but it was hard to tastefully edit his image using the normal Sup Forums logic.

I think edits need to be very respectful and tasteful. Don't let the media find any way to make this worse for us.

Anybody ever see this before?

pbs.twimg.com/media/C86YielXsAEpO5j.jpg

Any way to prove that 2 websites had different addresses for polling places?

Yes, it goes deep.

Epstein is the asset that gets people to fuck underage teens for those bribes and loyalty.

Start with Hillary, and run down the list. Most are in on it.

NO FUCKING WAY? yeah good luck with that im an atheist i don't believe in hell.

Alperovitch is a Russian/American who is either in charge or one of the ones in charge of Crowdstrike.

You will find out soon enough, keep us posted. Shillnigger.

find the neighborhoods they were doing it at and ask them to fill out an affidavit of where they ACTUALLY voted "(Yeah it was that office building across from the Daylight Donuts!") and compare to where the county election board says it is supposed to be. Try to find bernie bros.

bump

Need to look into Scott Foval as well, he was on the project veritas tapes with Bob Creamer bragging about starting violence in Chicago at a Trump event. He was fired and immediately turned on Podesta & Creamer on twitter saying "they deserved to go to jail"....."they fired the wrong guy"...."notice the signs in the protests are the same as hanging in Creamer's office", etc. His twitter was suspended and he hasnt been seen or heard from since. CTR tried to convince it was a phony twitter account. It wasn't.

This is something the public will be exposed to. They are already trying to brand us right wing extremist conspiracy russian hacker theorists, don't want to give them any extra gas

Yup seen but thanks for completeness.
>Any way to prove that 2 websites had different addresses for polling places?
I can't think of any way after the fact, unless archive.org picked up a copy.
Principal of CrowdStrike, yes. Where did you get Russian? Not Ukrainian-American?
Imagine Guantanamo, times Pulp Fiction, times ten. We're good upstanding moral people but that doesn't mean we don't know how to make an example.

I hear Data Manager at the DNC pays fairly well. Million dollar townhouses in Bloomingdale aren't cheap !!

thats muh Weiner I love em

Some shady shit goes on in DC

BUMP

Anyone know where I can buy that based shirt. I see many similar but shitty ones online. Where is his from?

youtu.be/C_JIkVyOLg4

This may be related, may not be.

"slain" is the softest word available for "murdered"

He had three flatmates, shill.

Holy shit. Nice find.

>freedom44
>justice4

Adding number is common (lazy) trick when platform forces you to change your password. Did you tried those on the gmail?

We're getting closer to day of the rope, boys!

Translation:
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

We need the body camera footage

We need to know the caliber and type of bullet

We need someone to speak to Rod Wheeler again

We need to find out why Seth's computer was taken if the whole incident was just "a robbery gone wrong"

gmail is locked, needs to be recovered by anons where he's used his account before, password is irrelevant.

excellent clip here!

You people dont have the man power. The government is revolution proof. Especially the american government.

Are these his parents? I see 2 options:
1.) they rehearsed what they would say and the man was just mouthing it internally.
2.) they were both reading off a board, but it was so they wouldn't have to think about what to say. (this could be either with good or ill intentions).
Like the other user said, nice find. I'll add it to the evidence folder

Trump bump

>This is something the public will be exposed to.
I am 100% for the investigation. I have been unable to help, as I am more of an artistic-autist. I am more commenting on the edited images......This guy is a martyr, and I just think we should be respectful His image and its use.

Yeah these are the parents

>youtu.be/C_JIkVyOLg4
No, we need to use his image to keep pushing for a full investigation.
How many more must die before the animals that are trying to move toward a globalist agenda are brought to justice.

Dont let Hillary go free.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

BUMPS FOR SETH

Bump for justice

Digits comfirm

I've been digging into iwillvote.com

Found their API
ppapi.iwillvote.com/location?address=1223123312 1=1

It uses Google Civic when it looks up your address, not sure about the back end code but all polling location data comes right from Google at the start.

developers.google.com/civic-information/

>We need to know the caliber and type of bullet

Doesn't really matter.

It was most likely a centerfire handgun considering people heard it distinctly.

No cases at the scene is the most important factor.

bump for seth

so any removal of locations with that would have to be done on google?