Say it with me Sup Forums "MUH IQ TESTS" hurrrrr

Say it with me Sup Forums "MUH IQ TESTS" hurrrrr

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

red pill thread?

yes, red pill thread!

What do the M and V mean? Male and Vagina?

Haha OP blacks DO score lower on Iq assessments!!!! Seee gotcha liberaltard!!!!

No, you fucking morons, no. What is in dispute is what "intelligence tests" actually measure and why, if IQ is genetic, it seems to be increasing more or less, at the same rate, across ALL races. See, if you fucking racist idiots would take a step back and take the dick out of your ass- you could actually make sense of the data your brains are too tiny to understand. Alas, this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums never changes

Idk asian vaginas?

iq is quite important to be honest

proof men have the smartest AND the dumbest

>haha stupid racist idiots blacks are just a few decades behind whites, they're just have a bit of mental retardation
I'm sure they'll catch up, anytime now :^)

Haha u mad because it exposes how stupid niggers are!

Hahahahahahahahaha

>Blacks and Mexicans are poor at everything
>Asians are best at math

What are we looking for exactly?

source, this actually seems interesting.

The only way blacks could catch up with whites is if they applied a strong eugenics programs for themselves. As in, only the smart blacks are allowed to reproduce. Do it generation after generation and eventually the "intelligence genes" would be more prevalent among themselves.

sources here:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

So white people have access to better schools and neighborhoods for raising children than black people do? Why do you think that might be?

thanks

In the US, blacks perform worse than whites regardless of income, SES. SeeIf you control for IQ they tend to do as good as whites

and lions are only better predators than house cats because they grew up in the jungle right?

damn chinky bastards are getting even smarter smdh