Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Why is it considered 'taboo' to be investigating Seth Rich's UNSOLVED murder?

If the crime has not been solved, why is new information being considered 'conspiracy theories' instead of 'leads'?

Why is no one questioning this?

Really makes you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for good point

Bump4gudquestion

Maybe he shot himself in the back?

twice

SHUT THE FUCK UP MONKEY.

MY ABSOLUTELY UNBIASED HONEST SOURCES SAY THAT IT WAS A BOTCHED ROBBERY.
DONT QUESTION THE SCREENS AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

hmmmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Hue making a good point.

because Seth Rich was assassinated by RUSSIA and you are being useful idiots by impeding an active counter-intelligence investigation.

Because there is an ongoing active coverup and you meddling kids will ruin everything.

zoinks

>mfw they fucking spin it into "Muh Russia" .
>It works

seth rich
s-14th letter of the alphabet

e-4th letter
t-22nd letter
h-8th letter
r-20th letter
i-18th letter
c-3rd letter
h-8th letter
4+22+8+20+18+3+8=88

14, 88
seth rich was a secret cia operative attempting to introduce white nationalism into the dnc and was murdered for it

screencap this post because im dead now

Because it goes against the (((narrative)))

Digits Dont Lie!

whatever bump

This really catalyzes my main brain main-frame

I bet it was the (((Russians)))

nothing to see here goy-i mean, er, guys! back to shitposting xD

My favourite thing about it is that you can go on youtube right now and watch Mossad agents kill a Muslim in Dubai while using fake UK passports

However, shooting a guy twice in the back is far fetched

Scooby-Doo where are you?

rover rere

Scoob fought in WWI?

It's usually kind of taboo for the general public to be investigating an open murder case.

I'm goncerned

Ah ha! As I suspected.
Just follow the shekels.

>digits don't lie

Fpfp

Because it's fishy and the dems had motive.
Also it harms the Russia conspiracy theory.

because if the DNC really did have him killed they'll never win another major election ever again.

the only resonable points that I see are:
1) Maybe it hurts the family
2) Reason given for his role is mostly circumstantial
3) These types of things seem to come up when other things are happening that may merit as much if not more of your attention.

1) If we find the killers or parties responsible wouldn't that bring closure to them
2) Agree but there is a lot of things that make no sense involving the case
3) Except it's all normal people spending their own time on it. If they're so concerned with muh russia why don't they go out of their way to devote time to exposing it.
>they just want to shut people up about it and have a perceived moral high ground

>we did it reddit!
vigilantism isn't helpful

especially when no seth rich threads to date have actually shown any new evidence that isn't circumstancial

His parents want the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho

i watched that entire video and it really is nothing. believe me, don't bother wasting your time.

>reddit- the post

I have / had a doggo that looked like this, named her Bunpei. After the first "ninja warrior" also found out the name means to cut a person in half with sword makes my choice name perfect.
Chihuahuas are the most based dog. They only care about themselves and their people.
Sorry they cannot protect you, but they are the best judge of character when it comes to personality.