What do you think of milo now?

meh

GAY
PEDOPHILE

he's still a cock socket.

he has ALWAYS been more a hazard than a benefit.

Finished

Cool dude.

I try to think of that jew fag as little as possible

Mentally ill.

>white

>"""White"""

Olive-skin, dark hair, non-blue eyes.
Yeah okay

did he stop being a gay coal burning kike?

I don't think of him at all.

>((("""White""")))

He's always going to be a liability. Hopefully the right wing shit stops making him a profit soon and he will go back to being a internet justice warrior.

he's okay just also a jew fag so

Just like Jesus then

t. whitest man in Argentina

I heard a rumor that he's gay.

i heard a rumor leaves are too

i'd say his realness is confirmed by the fact that he was completely blacklisted by everyone, that kind of shit doesn't happen to controlled opposition

who

FUCKIN

BAAAAAAAAAASED

He's a gay jew so the same thing I've always thought about him-an amazing human being.

Controlled opposition. Watch him in any video he has zero conviction in anything he says.

He's dead. All these "lol rekt xD" anti-feminist e-celebs are dead now. They died along with SJWs. Unless they start speaking out against Antifa and Marxism, they will just fade to oblivion. Maybe they can become "Anticom", "Antimarx", or "Antisoc" whatever.
SJWs aren't really a thing anymore either--actually Drumpfkin redditors have become the new SJWs but that's a different story--like Laci Green is actually bearable now.
SJWs have either become libertarian, killed themselves or gone full Antifa retard. I see a bunch of trannies "de-transitioning" now because it's not "cool" anymore. Fucking disgusting. I see normie memes about the infinite genders etc. making fun of SJWs.
And all the anti-SJWs are dying out too, thank GOD.

Literally near SJW-tier degenerate.

based af

I like his relaunch. He'll be back to master trolling level very soon.

BIG FOOOKIN LENNY

Fagg

When you use leaf as a noun the plural is leafs. For example: "those leafs raked the leaves".

He's okay.

Sup Forums spergs out about this guy every week, but they fail to realize that he's the spoonful of sugar that helps the redpill go down. He introduces tons of kids to the right wing, and then later they get onto Sup Forums and get the real picture.

Okay, he's a fag and probably a pedo, but he's doing more good than harm.

Who?

I would respect him if the shirt said "(((WHITE))) MALE"

>Let me tell you who's white and who's not
>Argentina
Kek