Japan cannot survive without immigrants

When will Japan start to accept immigrants restore their economy and birth rates? They need at least 1mil+ migrants per year to counter their declining population and labor force.

Never. They'd rather die off compared to taking in random fucks.

Japan will automate their economy even more. There's no need for knuckle dragging shitskins.

How will taking a bunch of blacks and muslims that don't contribute economically help Japan compete with China?

Stop doing that, you know what and you know why. Stop doing it.

It is inevitable, it is simply sound economic policy to bring in more immigrants. It's the only way Japan can compete with rapidly developing countries and other developed countries which already accept many immigrants. (North America and Europe)

get me 1.2 billion immigrants now!

this is all because of worship of (((GDP)))

why do they need immigrants?

what's the "bad thing" that will happen. And don't the the economy will get worse. What does that mean?

This is what happens when you empower women. Society dies.

Pretty sure Japan's too salty to listen to {{{us}}} right now after we fucked them over in the TPP deal.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE BAIT SLIDE THREAD NO1 WANTS YOUR "SOLUTION" YOU FUCKING RETARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>taking immigrants with tax payers money instead of letting tax payers have nore money to have babies of their own

3/10 made me reply BUT PLEASE GET OUT

Hold on, r u saying GDP is a meaningless metric!?!?

immigrants that Europe accept are either unemployed or on welfare (refugees)
they are not a net gain for the economy, that's way EU has the so called "refugee quota" they were being such a burden to Italy and Greece

They can just rape Nanking to even the scales wherever they need to

When will Japan help encourage baby making?

Looks like I have to move to Japan and become the serial impregnator.

If anything, they need to fix their Weeabo problem.

>2015
>(((Reuters)))
OP is a faggot

muh economy

>Sweden

wew

If anything Japan will only take in more east Asians. They have no jews controlling their government so mudslimes and shitskins wont happen.

>What is Automation

With the rise of automation Japan doesn't need immigrants.

>t. Master Jews

show me data supporting this claim: we need unskilled shitskins to invigorate our economy

What's wrong with babies? Are they too young to start working right away?

Overdosing on technology.

It happens.

Is Japan a labor camp?

>declining population a bad thing

I'm sure cramming more foreign people on a crowded island will have a much better impact than letting their numbers shrink a tad.

perhaps my German brothers and sisters can move there and set up a "Neu Deutschland" New Germany there and build an industrial intelligence superstate. In close proximity to Mother Russia so an excellent "axis" between those three peoples.

>oy vey the world is over populated, stop having children
>oy gevalt, your population is dwindling, you need shitskins to fill your ranks

Really burbles my gurgles.

I need those immigrants to keep my stock values. Chop chop.

japan will just make robots do the jobs for them. dont worry about them.

whitey here, I will happily fix the problem

Thats what u get

When u let women ( egofascist animals with brains of 4yearolds) have power over society

What do u expect by lower lifeforms with brains equivalent of 4yearold children ??

>birth-rate is plummeting oh no
>what we need is culturally incompatible, completely segregated immigrants who will displace the remaining people and probably siphon the remaining resources as well
Just start making the women less cunty, that's it. It's not a male problem, the men are responding to the women being cunts by withdrawing. I guess you could start making the men more aggressive but women are more pliable.

>bomb north korea
>refugees flood in
>japan is saved

Just offer huge kickbacks to women who have kids. Or hell, there are probably plenty of non Muslim Asians and whites willing to immigrate.
I'd be interested if Japanese wasn't such a retarded language.

Japan needs to become less Japanese or there will be no Japan

This is of course as bizarre as it sounds.

Why does Japan need more people?

We be comin'

Japan is overpopulated

The dumbest post on Sup Forums right now

Diversity is our strength? I heard if you say that enough it becomes true.

>Jews shill for Japan to take in more immigrants
>they start opening up to right wing white people who will actually get jobs

Who exactly benefits from Japan's economy? Certainly not the Japanese.

>muh jews

I think that is the scariest picture I have seen in a long time.

Japan should accept immigrants that can speak japanese

I mean, who the fuck speaks this shitty language? It is basically chinese with letters, a constant rap song with consonant-vowel that never ends and has no fucking articles

This should filter all the possible scum that would immigrate to Japan

If they wanted more work force, they could allow whites only, this way it wouldn't polute their country so much

Yes, somebody here certainly has the brain of a four-year-old

>It is inevitable, it is simply sound economic policy to bring in more immigrants

Even when every single immigrant is nothing but a cost to your society and will never contribute anything other than rape, theft and murder?

basically they have a bunch of small businesses with not enough workers and a low unemployment rate. Because they don't have the workers the businesses don't do as well as they could be doing. It's that simple. Will migrant workers fix this? Maybe. Japanese are careful though and if they do start accepting immigrants they will accept only migrants that will mesh well into Japan (I would think).

>believing this unironically

>muh japanese stock market
Replace those unproductive Gooks!

Japan is too autistic to accept gaijin. They'd freak out and not in a funny way either. I don't think they could handle even Chinkies immigrating in, much less whitey and absolutely no niggers.

I think this is more about keeping their banking system alive than anything else. They need productive responsible obedient debtslaves. Oddly enough, that is in very short supply right now. Only people who want to borrow money are deadbeat niggers who won't pay it back.

>goy automation is taking all the jobs don't even bother having kids the world is too overpopulated.

Japan: ok

>just kidding you need Muslims you racists

never. no amount of sophistry and fake numbers will make the noble nippon samurai take in filthy gaijin. you've met your match schlomo.

Japan eventually will become subservient to China, this is likely and all sides know it. No need to make the situation worse for Japan by diluting its homogeneity in some stupid immigration plot.

>be japan
>economy absolutely devastated by central banking
>"WE NEED IMMIGRANTS"

like pottery. if you haven't studied central banking you are mentally retarded subhuman garbage.

Or they could have more kids.

Immigration only helps a country if they're sterilized slaves with no representation, otherwise it's practically an invasion.

>Japanese are careful though and if they do start accepting immigrants they will accept only migrants that will mesh well into Japan (I would think).
That's how it always starts...

>restore their economy and birth rates
That's a funny word. The truth is that the (((globalists))) want the Japanese to be replaced.

>being such a weeb you're willing to work back braking labor just to go to Japan
Kill yourself.

>one of the most densely populated countries in the world gets a reduced birth rate
>this fucking meme

You're talking about a people, a country and a culture that shuns even its own citizens IF THEY WORK AND LIVE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN FOR TOO LONG. It's own freaking citizens, native Japanese. You think they'll handle immigrants? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

>muh joos

Japan is a nation with very little natural resources, limited living space and a high cost of living. Japan needs to invade mainland Asia for room to expand or they will lose

Japan is better to die as a nation of Japanese rather than live as a nation of immigrants.

Japan has survived constant invasion and disaster for fucking generations.

Each time they held the stance that they'd rather fucking DIE than bend over the barrel.

Do you think they're gonna risk turning into Sweden just so they can fucking "live"?

Here's a question, for the japs here. Would you give up your identity and hand your freedom over to fucking mudslimes in order to save your race, only for it to be bred out of existence?

Japan needs more immigrants. I don't care where they come from. All I care about are my stocks. Kill the bastards for all I care, but replace them quickly so market stays strong. I'm going to be a god damn millionare from whoever lives on that shitty little island.

what a coincidence , we want (((them))) to be replaced...

Wonder who is behind these?

Why must any country compete with another? why is this agenda being pushed? who, exactly, does this narrative benefit? Why, must japan or any nation "restore" its economy & birth rates?

We need less people, not more people.

The nips will never give in to the kike's demands.

reposting in every japan thread

Japan is the size of Montana.

sorry burger bro they wont be taking in refugees . i know you think you can take some tanning pills go all tan mom and get special treatment in the promised land but you wont

you will find that their enhanced interrogation makes ours look tame and they wont tolerate your faggotry

>They have no jews controlling their government
>current government was put in by (((america)))
ok

japan has like 10 mosques that are pretty fuckin huge japans already dead

I'm /threading myself here cuz OP is a fucking faggot

/thread

Yes, they need robots, not Muslims.

Also, robots for killing Muslims.

Also, 1 post by this ID S A GE

>japan only brings in skilled immigrants with the availability of being citizen after 20 years of fulltime work with no GIBS.
>economy gets better

Let the Samurai die with dignity.

Heaven forbid if a country does not over breed itself into starvation. Same shit here in the west and america....welp they are not having 5 babies per couple better open the flood gates of the 3rd world or the country dies.

such bullshit..

all the while china does one child for 50 years and things improve.

Why are we rewarding poor countries for over breeding and being unable to feed their people?

>why must any country compete with another
>why is this agenda being pushed
>who, exactly, does this narrative benefit
>why, must japan or any nation "restore" its economy & birth rates
Yeah I wonder who could be behind this, really

BOMB NORTH KOREA

Someone raises the Japan immigration issue every few years and it gets shot down almost immediately by anyone with any power to do anything.

BOMB JAPAN. FUCK THE IMMIGRANTS.

Unless america falls they'll never give up japan.
Or they'll give japan permission to build up their own military which japan will gladly do.

>increasing immigration
>not putting in policies to increase birth rates or letting the elderly gradually die off to reduce housing prices and pressure on social services

Immigration is a quick, short-term fix with disastrous long-term consequences as far as culture, solidarity and stability are concerned. Politicians in the west will do it because out political zeitgeist places such a ridiculous emphasis on economy and almost none on culture, but not Japan.

FUCK COREA

His Jewish tricks have no power in the Land of the Rising Sun.

There are no real japs on Sup Forums but that faggot in OP's pic has no traction in the government. Abe wants to make it easier for skilled people to stay and work here but I don't see him importing shitskins. The japs who say that they're pro/not strongly against refugees only say so because they've been brainwashed by the west. As soon as you inform them about what that'd do to Japan and how bad Europe really is they back down and realize that it'd be retarded.

As long as they don't accept niggers, spics, and sandniggers

China will just slowly replace the Japanese with Han like they did in Malaysia and are currently doing in Mongolia and their African colonies.

>not wanting to live on a comfy island with your qt waifu

Even if you're 5 foot 6 and a manlet in the West in Japan you'd be normal and as a foreigner you'd be exotic. Average men in the West are tall in Japan. Women love tall men, qt Japanese girls love white cock and Japanese men don't want Japanese pussy anymore so it's basically free pussy.

What are you waiting for, gaijin-san?

Get back to work. My stock values are dropping.

>Also, robots for killing Muslims
Excellent.

Japan needs to take on a load of immigrants or fuck like rabbits to stay relevant. For whatever reason men over there don't want to have sex with waifus

>Or could lose to china
Lose what