What makes Reddit the degenerate capital of the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6cj0wp/my_7th_metaphoto_with_adam_savage_my_first_as_a/
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6cjouo/rip_alyssa_elsman/
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/6cawe4/a_computer_engineer_didnt_have_any_female_friends/
discordapp.com/channels/316014020219895808
discord.gg/Y6v8SZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self-Affirmation and a posting history.

the self affirmation those cucks look for is so cringey. especially the confused dyke in pic related

Yes, but it got almost 10,000 internet points. Apparently the only difference between genders is hair color. Fucking racist.

namefaggotry
virtue-signaling dopamine rush due to le upboats
echo-chamber due to heavy moderation and the up/downvote system causing consensus posts to float to the top, while unpopular opinions get instantly hidden.

the liberalism on that site is insufferable

please

The comedy gold capital you mean

This shit is why I know anything about reddit at all. I can't help but fuck with these people.

it's full of Sup Forumsaks

>Get bored of Sup Forums after browsing for 4 years now
>Been lurking reddit for the first time ever for the last week
>Become addicted to scoping out the obvious shills and liberal lunacy
If there was ever a chance of me being blue pilled, it ain't fucking happening now. I cringe at almost every single post. I flinch when I spot an obvious shill, with a history of shilling, get a gold star or whatever the fuck you call it.

It's fucking insanity. Spend one minute on there and read literally any thread. THEY HAVE A FUCKING BOARD THAT IS THEMED LIKE Sup Forums! Jesus god damn christ. And I found out today that mods of certain boards BAN people for browsing other boards they don't like. The fucking censorship is unbelievable.
>Still getting connection errors
REEEE FIX IT ALREADY GOOK MOOT

Why do all TV "scientists" encourage mental illness.

>The photos show her slide into degeneracy
It hurts, just a little bit

>Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of Reddit
Armenian Caucus-Nigger
>Aaron Swartz, Reddit developer
Jew
>Ellen Pao, past CEO of Reddit
Chink
>Yishan Wong, past CEO of Reddit
Chink
>Robert A. Sauerberg, Jr., CEO of Condé Nast (company that owned Reddit shares)
Jew

It's run by Jews and non-whites

To keep their jobs.

for reference

do not reply to this obvious bait thread!

reddit is a fun and easy troll. I've been doing it for years.

how's this b8 m8?

Link for fun

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6cj0wp/my_7th_metaphoto_with_adam_savage_my_first_as_a/

It's too late for that thread. The troll has to start early to get the necessary traction required for visibility.

Lol yeah if you've ever posted in board X Y or Z you can be banned from posting in Board A. It's pretty ridiculous. They don't even have to vet what you said in those boards, just posting there will get you a ban.

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6cjouo/rip_alyssa_elsman/
This one is ripe for trucks of peace.

>browsing reddit

I feel bad for the daughter who has to grow up with a whore mother and a cuckold father

Why do they always have those same thick framed glasses? I'm beginning to think that they're some kind of mind-controlling device.

Pic related was a trending post

It was something like "Woman has no girl friends so she invites her man friends to help her with her wedding"

I wanted to puke after reading the comments.

jesus christ. link?

It's because their kike puppet overlords decree all cultural marxists must wear problem glasses to decrease their sexual appeal

>that thousand cock stare
I hope her fiance enjoys his spot covered penis.

Because television in Europe and America is owned and operated by Marxist Jews?

>Our degeneracy is better than theirs.

Have ever actually look at 4 chan before. I mean really look at it?

All of Reddit is a safe space. Including T_D. Reddit is the most virtue signally community online, more so even than Facebook. Even though your FB is tied to your real name, 90% of your friends DGAF about your SJW causes. But on Reddit, everyone cares. SO LE UPBOATS ABOUND

Why are we on Sup Forums discussing reddit?

If I wanted to discuss reddit I would go there, I know you newfags think this shit is funny but it's not. It's like you motherfuckers just scoff at the posting guidelines and our mods don't give a fuck.

Let me tell you why Sup Forums USED to be so great and influential, it is because bullshit did not fly here, your karma didn't mean shit, we didn't want to know your name or your twitter handle. We wanted you to spill your brains in a post so we could call you out as the dumb nigger that you are, or agree and add to the discussion.

It is not that way here any more, this place has turned in to a hivemind of newfaggotry.

People get digital headpats for being brazen about degeneracy there, obviously it would attract validation-seeking perverts.

Have you ever been downvoted? Did you cry and issue a 2000 word apology post?

Most of my glasses are large thick framed. Small lenses make my eyes hurt.

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/6cawe4/a_computer_engineer_didnt_have_any_female_friends/

It's not the same as the trending post, here it's only feminists talking about it. When it was trending there was a ton of guys talking in it and they were all as cucked as you would expect them to be.

>implying Reddit would even allow you to have an unbiased discussion about Reddit on Reddit.

Wow. A female went from being legit to being a pretend boy.
>Still female.
>Still has a womb and tubes.
>""boy""
Sure your gender expression is "boy". Your sex is still objectively female

thanks fum

Is that the one that was that really hot chick back in the day?

Ownership and namefaggotry.

Ownership determines who gets positions of control, including who gets to delete which posts. This can be used to censor opposing views.

Namefaggotry guarantees a community which seeks affirmation from the rest of the community, which itself has already been pruned to fit the views of ownership.

STRATFOR

another high iq white womb lost to marxism
she could have been some white engineer's perfect match, having a big house with lots of kids... instead she contributes to the downfall of Western Civilization

This stuff makes me cry on the inside
How can one celebrate such blatant degeneracy

the dunning kruger effect

this is the first year I wouldnt fuck it

>those comments
Jesus christ reddit is cancerous
Do they have any self awareness or is it just male feminists and perpetually offended roasties upboating those comments?

Liberal transgender SJW omega cucks competing to see who can be the most progressive and tolerant literally just for the karma

That and 70% souless, numb husks just agreeing with whoever the top poster is.

>(((boy)))

Are female trannies the dumbest going? She just got a haircut, dumb, bitch.

>women with male friends

>man friends
They're neither men, nor friends.

RARE
A
R
E

GET IN HERE NOW
>GET IN HERE NOWdiscordapp.com/channels/316014020219895808

RARE

SEMI RARE AND BANKRUPT
E
M
I

R
A
R
E

E
T
C

they used to atleast show the up and down votes, but they got rid of that because posts that liberals disagreed with might have been in the negatives but usually had a fair amount of support.

INVATE

>INVITE

INVITE

>INVITE

discord.gg/Y6v8SZ

Funny, she went from looking like an average girl to a dyke. You can't just cut your hair, change your clothes and take some pills to change sex, that's not how reality works.

and faggots actually caring about karma

>OMG, why the downvotes?!!?!?!?

Can you imagine if we did this for elections in the US?

"X won the election!"
"How many votes did Y get???"
"Doesn't matter, X won!"

We don't want your faggy discord. If you hate anonymity so much go make a subreddit

How very bigoted xDDD

So Adam Savage is gross and disturbing enough in person to turn women into men?

>first as a boy
>looks exactly the same

voting

The fact that it's filled with autogynephiliacs and androgynous autists.

Jesus the nu-male problem is out of control. They hit orbit so hard that they passed the Lagrange point and fell straight into faggotry.

They're the product of easy times. Weak degenerates that need a dose of zyklon.

Cancer power mods, people that don't seem to tire of shit memes and admins that hate anything other than leftists on their site.

>THEY HAVE A FUCKING BOARD THAT IS THEMED LIKE Sup Forums! Jesus god damn christ. And I found out today that mods of certain boards BAN people for browsing other boards they don't like.
THey are just creating echo chambers.

it's very boring and stupid website

its a star bought by a jew. its satire

>tumblr hair one year
>trans another

Yeah, it's a fad.

She would have been an "emo" or "goth" if those were the current fad

getting this upset over anonmyous comments on the intenret. wtf is wrong with people.

lol

>Needlessly start posts with the word "SO"
>OMG why the downvotes?
>thanks for the gold, kind stranger
>THIS.
>CAN CONFIRM
>AS AN XXX
>SOURCE, I"M AN XXX

>Sup Forums said the blue hair indicates tumblr illness and she will likely go trans
>it happened
Predictable.

> Does this shitty inception photo with has been tv show host
> Has to show off her new 'gender'

no one calls them out on their stupid shit or conversely they are protected by sjw faggots so they take that as a green light go ahead and continue and expand on their retardation

Stop with your agression, you're making me feel genuinely afraid for my life! It's probably just hyperbole.

I thought that title meant the first photo in the set was taken when they were a (young) boy.

>tfw not degenerate enough to understand language any more

i always wonder why people say "I was a lurkery for x years" because they are afraid. afraid of what???

This. A million times this. Have you noticed the newfags that make facebook Sup Forums groups, and have their stupid little "Official Sup Forums podcast" like nigger you aren't official Sup Forums anything. The whole point was being anonymous. We didn't want to know who the fuck you are.

using the reponse, "THIS"

go back to rebbit you fucking faggot

You are more than likely the kind of faggot I was just referring to.

Damn straight, Ahmed.

>Have you noticed the newfags that make facebook Sup Forums groups
yeah, and some of it is pretty cringy. anyone who acts like they go on Sup Forums anywhere but Sup Forums is cringy. they have their own warped facebook-tier Sup Forums memes, too.

^this

what am i looking at? a mentally ill faggot and a cuck?

Aww how cute, it's picking up on our lingo and projecting. You can fuck right off pleb. You're probably the newfag that shills the "official pol" bullshit when you aren't one of us. You're just a little pissflap that is trying to be edgy.

The need for upboats and meaningless Internet points, which themselves are driven by conformity.

Karma and upvotes.

Despite the anonymity of Reddit, people still won't give their real opinions because they don't want to get downvoted by their loser brethren.

>reddit spacing
>not knowing it's generally only reddit who hates when a comment only says "this."
kys you stupid, roleplaying fucking faggot fuck. You're the one who needs to go the fuck back.

The only board I ever post in is r/kotakuinaction and this is a warning in the comments section. Tons of SJW cancer boards immediately ban any participants

>IT'S THE JEWS
IT'S THE JEWS
>THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR YOUTH
THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR YOUTH
>IT'S THE JEWS
IT'S THE JEWS
>IT'S THE JEWS
IT'S THE JEWS
>IT'S THE JEWS
IT'S THE JEWS
>IT'S THE JEWS
IT'S THE JEWS

i'm not picking up anything. i'm pointing out how i don't like it you fucking idiot