Yeah guys make America great again, that's the spirit!

>Yeah guys make America great again, that's the spirit!

>Ignore my 100B arms deal with the Saudis

How the fuck did this happen? How did they win again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2SrV1jXGKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Him and Ivanka are ruining everything

Do you know how many jobs this will create?

Sage

>adding 100 billion to economy
>bad thing

Jared Jew Criminal Kushner and Filthy Jew Bitch KIKEvanka the daughter of Jew father Donald Dump The Jew World Order's Blackmailed Chump

youtube.com/watch?v=g2SrV1jXGKM

Being pro donald dump at this point in any regards only shows you're a jewtarded fuck who cannot be listened to and is utterly discredited and a laughing stock to be exposed and targeted for exposure for leading their follower base down a path of supporting jew criminal world order puppets like donald dump.

That makes you PRO WHITE GENOCIDE. TO SUPPORT. DONALD DUMP.

You are not a WHITE MAN if you support donald dump, you're a Jew-Terrorist World Order Trademarked Cuckold Loser whether you know it or not. If you support Jew Terrorist World Order Puppets like Kikevanka's child raping daddy donald dump.

>White collar welfare
>Jobs

Meh

> materialist conception of the world
t. kike.

>calling sand niggers "saudis"
You shariablue shills should try harder, you're being really obvious.

Yeah man this will create so many jobs just like it did last time whoa!

>Selling the best weapons made on earth to muslims... again
Didn't work out the previous times why would it go differently now?

There's literally documented evidence linking Saudi Arabia to 9/11.

Why the fuck would we sell them bombs, planes, missiles, and other weapons systems?

This deal runs completely contrary to everything that Trump campaigned on. Defending this literally makes you a cuck.

lol

>reddit filename

lol it literally goes to a contractor that probably is located mostly overseas for production like Halliburton. Most of these companies are not hiring fucking americans, for manufacturing, they have plants in Eurasia and Central America like Ecuador and Panama. He is not you friend. They are not your friends. Don't be fooled by the "great american jewbs." Those are shills, he wants money.

Shill, please come back when you learn how to use racial slurs and post gore. You're obviously not a Sup Forumsack

If you're brave, you'll post a picture of yourself instead of being a coward shill.

What's wrong with selling arms to the Saudis?

>stimulates our economy and makes an ally with a very wealthy nation

>NO!
>THIS IS WRONG!!!!

Why are you shitting up every single thread?

Sand nigger, kike, nigger, faggot, the holocaust didn't happen, etc. etc.
Happy now?

>isn't aware of how america makes it's money
btw - 20 billion is going towards 'infrastructure'
AKA THE WALL!

Kushner is the Son of Perdition. Only the Katechon can restrain and cast him down.

Gee beaner shill, I didn't know we weren't allowed to post shit we got off of google image search. Are you done trying to deflect? Just call me a fucking nigger like a real Sup Forumsack.

>What's wrong with people that use us as attack dogs to kill innocent people, destroy entire cities, encourage the destruction of traditional western culture, encouraging jihadists, and having society propped up by slaves?
I ask myself that every day

Why do you keep starting the same thread over and over.. A normal person would stop trying by now.

>Taking hundreds of billions of dollars of Saudi money so they can fight their own battles.

problem?

these fucking idiots are defending (((kikener))) selling weapons to fucking terrorists and their fucking sponsors. I dont fucking care if shills love to see this shit, this is not what i fucking wanted. This guy needs to fucking go I cant believe this is what is happening. Makes me sick that people pretend like this is what we had in mind.

(((Kushner)))

It's the fucking jihadists bastards that did 9/11 at the behest of the kikes, that destabilize the Middle East unleashing hordes of rapefugees on the West, the House of Saud is undeniably a dynasty of evil and depravity. To sell them weapons is to trade our soul for 30 pieces of silver, fuck that shit.
Tomorrow when he humps and fondles the Great Wall of Satan it will be clear to what Trump's loyalty lies and anyone who defends him will be seen as the shabbos goyim and kike infiltrators they are.
If by some miracle he doesn't pay obeisance to the Shekinah, then maybe there might be some hope that Trump will do some good. As of right now, the only good he's doing is inadvertently showing everyone the naked hand of the eternal Jew interfering in every level of our government.

>more welfare for jews in the military-industrial complex
>good thing

Wholeheartedly agree.
I have noticed the boomers have actually gained respect for trump this week after seeing the camel jockeys roll the big red carpet out.

the saudis dont have a hundred billion. i know what your going to say "butt they haz oil" well it was all frittered away on mercenaries and cans of soda

their gdp doesnt permit them to have accumulated 100 bil across all citizens and their government put together

world wealth isnt spread evenly and the middle east doesnt have much of anything

Completely agree and I'm a Muslim.
P.S. Don't hate me. Please.

MAGA! YOU FUCKS!!!!

WE SOLD THEM EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT THEM TO HAVE AND HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER IT :D

>Religion of peace!

You seem like a newfriend, more than anything.