Why does Sup Forums hate Somalis?

Why does Sup Forums hate Somalis?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/MtrIHSp.png
youtube.com/watch?v=bJFBs4prVvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have measles. True story.

I didn't hate them until a company I worked for hired some, they are the most stupid vile "people" I have ever met.

one word
>niggers

depends if they are in Somalia or not

Almost all of them are Muhammadans. Most of them live off welfare. Some trick the system by Islamic polygamy so a man has one official wife but multiple other wives, and all of these other wives live off welfare in their own apartments as "single monthers" funded by taxpayers. A few Somalis are criminals of the most heinous kind. The women are rude and have no manners.

That's kind of a bad start for integrating into society, I would say.

Not sure. Why do people hate getting their scrotum sawed of with a kite string ? Some mysterious are just too complex for a simple human to comprehend user.

chimpanzee's with language enabled.

They are the most niggerly of all Niggers. The Somali Skinny needs to be caged and kept away from humans.

MN here

They smell terrible
Their general disposition is hostile
They don't try to integrate
They are diseased
They are lazy
They are loud
They only drive cabs for a living
They are shitty drivers
They can't even get along with black Americans
etc.

They do not belong here. They may love America, but they hate Americans. They have to go back.

somalians
the stupid niggers of stupid niggers

minnesota is just not tolerant enough of other cultures

Its a little thing called personal experience, and you clearly don't have any with them other than in passing situations if that

Prince made whites here think blacks are okay. I'm glad he died. I also hope during the race war that utilities will be cut so all the non-whites will freeze to death in the winter.

Worked as a cleaner and renovator for the Twin Cities projects a few years ago. We would go into a place Somalis abandoned and had to make it livable again. They slaughtered and cleaned animals in every room and shat everywhere but the toilet in the bathrooms. We also had a guy get measles because he took of his respirator for a few minutes. They are not people.

Somalies are so subhuman they make Hatians seem civilized.

I only hate non-white Somalis from the city of Hezbollah

I've seen research showing they are extra aggressive in Minnesota because they can't acclimatize to spending 8 months of the year indoors and are all vitamin D deficient and not supplementing properly.

I'm Somali and I have a white gf.
How does it feel having your precious women being taken from you by the subhumans you hate?

I truly enjoy America, I get free housing, free food, and I own a 6figure business and pay absolutely no tax while poor ol Bob does a 9-5 at the steel factory breaking his back while I give his good ol lady the the Somali Pirate sausage , God Bless USA

If she would even have you I wouldn't reproduce with her anyway.

They're the niggers of niggers

Right?
Over here in the UK my family claims thousands in benefits. We have three cars and my dad doesn't even work. God bless the West.

As long as you don't marry her nigger. It's one thing for her to experiment, but another whole thing become a full blown traitor

Somali men may be the niggers of niggers to you but Somali men are fucking white women daily. Every Somali man in Europe and Minnesota has fucked atleast 1 white girl in his life.
Infact, white girls are viewed as cumrags by Somalis. A somali man would never take a white girl home because that would be equivalent to taking a prostitute home.

>You're all welcome to join.
>Thanks for registering. You have to be approved by an administrator before continuing.
Lies

They're the niggers of niggers.

Somalis aren't niggers they are arabs akhi

And I love fucking white women with the benefits I shove my dick in her ass all day and she cries while white cucks just watch. I make her pray sujood shukr after i give her some good dick akhi

I love smashing white girls. White girls love my big black somali penis.

Hey this is Somali Guy's white girlfriend and I like getting fucked 24/7 by his huge Somali dick I suck it lick it and bow down to him when ever i see him

Somalia Hanoolato!

Somalis are Arabs.
They don't look like regular niggers and even enslaved them. They are more like the white man than you think.
They have fallen from grace, but with some extra welfare and foreign aid, they can become blessed like their white ancestors.

Same but we only one car.
Inshallah buy another when the benefit money starts rolling in.

>They are more like the white man than you think.
Maybe in the UK, where whites have a history of also having sex with livestock. Go there.

Wallahi, all the Somalis I know are good people

They're not white, and they are swarming into white countries to leech off them.

Rape doesn't count
And Why do you niggers all look the same

I just love white pussy man. Nothing beats those pink flaps

ooga booga ugg

White men are the biggest cucks ever. You women have been fucked by every other race

Yeah, but somali girls love bwc

*white girl strips*
Me: i am the captain now
White girl: you sure are

Guys I'm an 23 year old Majerteen man and I took my 5 white girlfriends to my village burtinle which has a population of 2,000

The boy population is 1,000 and I brought ten girls with me and you best believe every dude in my village fucked the white girls hard. They know Somali fluently and visit burtinle every year

We are already here. There are already 100,000 Somalis in London alone.
We have formed no go zones that white men are excluded from. White women are allowed so we can fuck them, but they are then immediately sent back to their beta white husbands.
We are in the US too, and our numbers are increasing everyday.

You're shitposting and crying about Jews on Sup Forums while your sister has a 'waan ku jeclahay' tattoo on her. Uncle Sam will take care of our half White Caucasian half Black Caucasian. God bless the USA

Only saw 2 of them once they looked ugly and super mantlet beta like even an indian would be alpha compared to them
They stared at girls if they want to rape them
Really disgusting animals

>and our numbers are increasing everyday.
This is why I keep buying more ammo.

>rape
Akhi, who said anything about rape? I'm very persuasive, trust me. I haven't tried to fuck you

i.imgur.com/MtrIHSp.png
good boy keep fucking these white men mashallah

White men have an average penis size of 5 inches. No wonder your women don't want you.

Literally the dumbest, ugliest creatures on earth.

>be African in africa
>realize my country sucks but hey it's a living
>suddenly smell decaying civilization and inbreeding
>oh no the somali is here and it's brought a swarm of flies
>so awful at being human even Africans think calling them people is a mistake

>linking a picture on an image board
You subhumans can't even figure out how to use this site. Disgraceful.

Minnesota here, perhaps I can elucidate.

They don't integrate
They are loud
They are rude
They have some sort of odd superiority complex (Strange, considering they never invented the wheel - which leads into my next point)
They are terrible drivers
Low IQ and all the problems associated with that
Anti-Vaccers
They bring TB with them
Islam
They vote for gimme dats
High crime rates
Ugly
The women are fat
They cheat

>MNbro
Thank god I live in the north land. Whenever I visit family down south I carry. Fuck the Somalians, I remember going to St. Cloud decades ago when it was white. Same with the Mall of America.

I am a exmuslim somali female and i hate somali men. I love white men. You lot are soo gorgeous.

Keep crying fat ass Johny boy. You mad that your "white women" are nothing but niggerloving cumbuckets? Long live the zionists, keep that white pussy cheap. Cheap and dirty, thats how i like it.

White women=literally no value, even horses and dogs have been "there" if you know what i mean.

How do you feel fat ass white boy? I mean god, even the horses and dogs can get becky's bacon pussy but you cant...

I like you people. I feel like I belong here.

>Strange, considering they never invented the wheel
What, and Europeans did? Are you retarded?
Somalia and Ethiopia are like the only two sub-saharan African countries that even used the wheel.
>Low IQ
That's easily proven wrong. The stat for Somalia was an aggregate of Kenya and Ethiopia's results. Also; Ethiopia's national average IQ was calculated by giving a bunch of malnourished uneducated Ethiopian Jews (yes, Jews) an IQ test. So that stat is bullshit.

Why am I even trying to argue this on fucking Sup Forums? I must be retarded myself.

Somali men have very thin penis's, practically no girth but white men have thick penis's. I love white cocks.

White women are choosing to get with more alpha males as they're fed up with ugly white virgins. I don't mind that. Let's all contribute to white genocide

I nutted on a white bitch so hard sayyid was proud of me

Sounds like you are describing a nigger.

I want to be fucked by 5 white men. Fill my tight somali vagina with glorious white semen

As a fellow MInnBro I can confirm everything except the last two, never personally looked into that aspect. As Stanhope Ironically said, to paraphrase, Minnesota could use a little bit of Hitler and Nutri-System and we could call ourselves Neu Oslo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJFBs4prVvE
I think I found that white bitch i fucked a while ago

They're like the niggers of niggers.

Make sure to fight your hardest to stop that light rail the politicians want to build from Minneapolis to Duluth or the blight will spread.

>be Somali
>fly to Canada
>get a free house
>free money
>free pussy
>no marriage, still fuck
>don't pay her family camels, still fuck

Best country in the world, i love trudeau, but sometimes I think he is homo guy

Somali men have very thin fingers but white men have thick fingers. I love it when white men put their fingers in my mouth. You can taste the saltiness of the bacon.

There are now more Somalis than whites in this thread. This process of Somalis replacing whites will also happen in your countries soon enough. History repeats itself you fucking doofaar cadaans

We are beta but 10 of our men in small boats holding AKs can capture large container ships and vessels and make you guys pay millions to be released.
You were cuckd so hard that you even made a movie about it. It was intended to make us look bad but the fact that this even happened is laughable. Whites are the true betas of the world.
Very shameful.

This

Because they'll go out to white guys' ships and saying "Look at me. I'm your captain now".

White men have tiny dicks lmfao. I once got with one. Never again. Just because im a slut doesnt mean i will settle for a measly 5 inches

A mag a day keeps somalis away

I want white girth not pasta thin somali penis's.

There probably isnt a white guy that would fuck her anyway so you are welcome to our rejects, your kids will be as ugly as she is.

You get no hoes tho

DELET THIS

The only decent ones are the old guys that sip coffee all day. Here in Minnesota the mothers keep their kids locked in the house half the year thinking it's the cold weather making them sick while they are deprived of sunlight, they aren't as up front about mugging people the way blacks are, instead, they will follow you sweet talking you until they have the opportunity to snatch your girlfriend's purse. They are high as a kite, work with ISIS, and bring little of value aside from crime. It's not their fault that they are in Minnesota, it's the fault of fake government funded "charities".

I left islam for white girth. I want all your sausages.

I love St. Cloud but I never got to see it white like you are saying. Damn. Still a fun town cause the good bars and restaurants are Primarily White.

>ooga booga ugg

Ooga underrated.

Somali men have big black rock penis's. You dirty little white men will never be somali.

Fucking kek.

More vigorous peoples always inexorably supplant the decadent natives. Cheers Shlomo!

Oh good, one less girl with daddy issues to weed out.

Because they are absolute pathetic worthless scum. I went to a school that was 20% somali in Toronto. Worst fucking savages in existence.

How much is a white prostitute nowadays? 5$ tops is most im paying

This thread is full with oga booga nigger shit

That is so far from the truth. Some of the most liberal people I know, can't stand Somali's

oga nooga dooga shooga blooga

If any desperate white guy is interested in a beautiful somali girl like me, just know that my preferance is fat, smelly 40+ virgins who love playing video games in their moms basement

I'm agreeing with you, not targeting you. Keep your filthy nigger women in check.

Somali boys have got the ugliest feet

We Somalis are simply amazing. Conquering your countries, fucking your women, and getting some free handouts. Goddamn, it's amazing being Somali

OOoo OOOoo AAAaah aaah,
HOOOooooooooooo ugga Mufugga bix NOOOOOOODDDDDDD

I hate them because they're terrorists.

We fucking abused this somali back in high school. He was scum. Literally an IQ of 20. I pantsed him and he had quite literally a 1 inch dick.

Btw, the big dick meme is stupid. Jews want us to care about big dicks. I don't care. But the dude literally had a one inch cock