What is the worst kind of race-mixing, and why is it WMAF?

What is the worst kind of race-mixing, and why is it WMAF?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls053874483/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eagerly awaiting that one self loathing brit happa who spams all threads that even mention wmaf.

Asian women are the future of the white race, nice try Rabbi

Fucking pedo.

>Asian women
>posts a 13-year-old
Go to bed Muhammad

yea this shit is gross get the fuck out

pedophile piece of shit

fuck (((YOU)))

get your weaabo shit out of here

>tfw wanna preserve the race
>tfw only end up getting interest from hwite wimmin

She's 21 in that photo

I'll never have kids with an Asian simply because the world doesn't need any more self-hating hapa shitposters. They're genuinely the most obnoxious people on the internet.

Why'd you pick one that looks like a monkey? Some Asian women are hot, but not that one

homosexuality isn't right

FUCKING STOP THIS SHIT I DONT WANT TO BE A RACE TRAITOR

fucking ZOG is trying to push like " why dont you like globalism son we can get you an asian gf"

F

This comic is always stupid because it literally faults them for trying to raise their child properly instead of acting like idiots when they were younger. Who would guess that young couples change quite a bit from married ones raising a family?

Hapas are the only mixed people I've seen complain about being half white.

You just have shit taste. That Asian MILF in OP's pic is way hotter.

Yellow fever

Why do the offspring look more asian than the mother?

Here I am.

You white dickhead loosers only date asian women because you can't pull in your own country FACT.

Do you know what it's like to have people make fun of your penis?

......cause someone was busy being a cuck!!!

Pete Rose... for christ sakes MLB forgive this man

>Why'd you pick one that looks like a monkey? Some Asian women are hot, but not that one

8/10 would make monkey babies with.

>the boy on the right

White men with yellow fever and asian women who worship white men are dumb.

>I don't unironically want my own horde of Elliots

kid is gonna be one hell of a punch and judy hitter with Pete Rose AND gook genes.

PLASTIC KOREANS

Its not faulting the paremts for acting like idiots when their younger. Its faulting him for choosing an asian girl, knowing that his son will lose out to a caucasian rival as he once won out over an asian rival. His victory sows the seed of his sons loss, and he should have known better

anything that involves niggers

The daughter looks cute :3

VERY angry hapa brit inbound any second

The slutty milf is the only good thing in that pic.
How they managed to fuck a half asian girl? They are usually alright in 99% of the cases.

All weeaboo fucks should be gassed.

He's never getting fucked. Tiny yerrow weiner and those eyes. Fuck dude, he better get some surgeries.

>No no no she only LOOKS like she's just starting puberty!

>What is the worst kind of race-mixing?
WMAF
>why is it WMAF?
Because asian chicks are butthsit crazy and the kid usually listens to the mommy and if the mommy is asian then she will teach the kid to hate both whites AND asians that will result in your kid fucking niggers and becoming a feminist
>Example
Pic Related

I was expecting a cali-cuckian.

Fuck you I'm real deal
I'm on vacation in the 3rd world country of Detroit.

nicely put

>Do you know what it's like to have people make fun of your penis?

I bet you do Tiny.

How are the kids' eyes even more squinty than their mother's?

Hapa are only messed up because their parents don't consolidate their population. How would your life have been different if you lived in an entire WMAF community surrounded by mostly other Hapa kids that would grow up to marry eachother?

kek, i've seen that guy before

ugly face monkey ears slit lizard eyes and worst of all, no eyelashes. Asians btfo so hard they will commit kys

Haha, fuck that guy.

CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTIFUR WHITE-U WOMAN! WHY SHE ON CHINAMAN PENIS, HUH?

pete rose will get into the HoF after he's dead. wifes got nice tits though

>as he posts on a weaboo website owned by a japanese man

I may have been a little overzealous with the MSpaint and the 2006 era Sup Forums tier stupidity.

Fuck it.

I've seen a lot of shitty comments on Sup Forums, but wishing for someone to spend time in an ugly ass community of hapas is taking things too far.

That hope in his face in the bottom circle...

why do bwwm couples look better than awwm couples?

aw, you just got dumped huh

Nice try weeb, into the oven you go

Milllllffffffffffff!

Kids are retarded cos of (((safe agro chemicals)))

only that they don't you fucking kike

Those kids look more Asian than the mom????

Pete looks like he has to take a massive shite, lads.

T_D

Probably b/c 99% of black women are repulsive, so the 1% that are somewhat attractive can have high standards.

they don't

The white dog is what's making that pic appealing to you, under cover j..

Well at least their kid turned out white. Too bad he got his moms face.

busy night for you

Feel bad for the chad desu familam. That woman is 3 years from a cottage cheese ass.
If you're decent looking and can provide a middle class income you can pull a 9/10 traditional wife in asia, not that 6/10 brownpig.

Something like that.

is this a trap?

I audibly keked.

If white men weren't supposed to fuck Asians then why are they called "cockAsians"?

White men/anything

>t.spanish rape baby

>Asian women
>Future of white race
>jewDetected.jpg
>Clicks pic because why not
>It's a young teenager

I live in Tokyo half of the year, and my Jap gf follows me. We're both rich, and not ready for kids yet. When it happens we will stay in Tokyo. Hapa kids being negative is only a western thing.

Ignore these butthurt failures like EurasianTiger promoting Elliot Rodger memes, I doubt he is even a quarter white. You faggots white knighting for coalburners turned "traditional women" are just as pathetic too.

>Asian women are the future of the white race

>continuing the white race by betraying it with an inferior yellow nigger DNA.

I'd rather my children didn't look like downy fucks.

Of course not, lad. No trap could have God like shoulders and a slender neck like this.

would never racemi-
...well, maybe.

Because the dumb ass white father fell for muh plastic gooks. Just look at her face, she's looks like she's been embalmed.

Idk, they don't look that bad

imdb.com/list/ls053874483/

Also, if a million whites/asians fuck then probabilistically ONE of them is going to be asian with blonde/blue eyes / green eyes etc features, and then we'll reach the ultimate evolutionary milestone, amirite

The sons turn out all funky, the daughters turn out fine though.

Lol. Ugly white guys don't get pussy in japan. Check out the Japan general on /trv/, they are constantly complaining that their skin isn't getting them laid.

Did you notice how asian chicks are the most bossy in the world and that they are angry all the time? No? Then you never met one

Jesus Christ, Pete Rose is an ugly motherfucker.

racemix? no chance

why so butt flustered? feeling a little funny in the pants are we?

What's that stuff growing on its face?

Can someone tell my why Asians don't have eyebrows?

>no eyebrows
thought only white kids had that problem

Betas typically go after asian women desu because:
>asian girls aspire to be white
>asian girls are very easy for white guys
>asian girls are seen as submissive so guys want that to make up for their overall weakness
>asians are the "honorary whites" meme

Why is a grown man wearing pajamas?

Maybe not Japanese but if you have money you could get laid in Korea. In Japan though it's really easy for your hands to "slip" a little and squeeze some ass.

>What is the worst kind of race-mixing, and why is it WMAF?
This sounds like it is from a white woman who cannot compete with a small tit, flat ass chink because white women are shit on the scale when it comes to women.

White women these days are the fattest of the fat, the ugliest of the ugliest the tattered of the tattered etc and they are the biggest feminists so to get your white ass a future you must shame men for going yellow.

Now the reason mixing with Asians actually is bad is how the kids turn up since they are weak Asians. Pretty much you are guaranteeing a neet or a virgin.

>marry an asian gold digger slut get two hideous Happa children
>marry a brown indian(?) goddess get a based white doggo.

Sounds pretty good tbqh.

Fuck weeaboos. Stop watching anime.

nigger what? #3 is it and only it. If the Hapas and Nig-nogs were left by themselves and the Jews theyre fucked forever

I might fap to it, but I will never have sex with it.