Admit it, he'd be a better president

Admit it, he'd be a better president

hes not funny like trump, he doesnt have a bad ass last name like trump, and hes not a billionaire

Seriously, is this the most likable guy ever or what?

He'd adopt every fucked up neocon policy overnight and be a general dickhead.

Imagine Jeb Bush with a pulse.

none of that shit matters

it matters to me

We will find out in 2025 I guess

Then you are either very nihilistic, or retarded

Everything about this cuckold is fake and put-on.

at least im not Canadian

>he's not a billionaire

it's funny how a democracy can go full circle back to oligarchy and then to monarchy. one of the best things about american presidents is that they didn't need to be from some powerful family to order to influence and push the america and the world in the right direction- the idea that anyone could become president who was learned, intelligent, knowledgeable and visionary used to be a positive thing. now, any idiot who's a billionaire can be president with enough sycophants and retards backing him.

YES! more charlotte plz.
Im over jewvanka.

>anyone could become president
why? so they can be bought easily?

You wish

That's why Trump will get impeached. Conservatives only win and liberals get a victory over Trump.

is that what the guy running your country told you?

>why? so they can be bought easily?

>thinking a billionaire can't be bought

they're not billionaires because they are revolted by the sight of money, extortion, money laundering, and underhanded deal making. Quite the contrary, in fact.

>You wish you lived in a country where a cuck bends over backwards for dykes, mudslimes, and niggers.

Are you even trying?

they at least have a better chance of not being bought than someone who desperately needs money & has never enjoyed any good life, lets agree on that

MIKE PENCE IN HIS BLUE SHIRT WITH NIPPLES PROTRUDING -- VERY DISRESPECTFUL!

wtf? Where is bundo?

He'd be a boring president.

Lol, i live in Nova Scotia, where it's 95% white, very socially conservative and our based white population is growing at a faster rate than our minorities( most of whom are christian middle easterners)

>AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THIS TINY PLOT OF LAND IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY! HA TAKE THAT

you're pathetic. if i could spit on you, i would. there are principled people in the world that will reject ill begotten money, and the don't care about living lavishly as long as they're doing good work. billionaires like trump are not like this. they are billionaires, and they want to stay billionaires. they're constantly losing money in attempts to attain more- they are high risk takers. the bullshit thinking that billionaires can't be bought is the most ignorant nonsense you could ever begin to fathom. trump having to file for bankruptcy 4 to 6 times is proof of this. how many times has obama or any previous presidential candidate filed for bankruptcy? mostly none of them have.

It's all that i need

tl;dr my spitting friend

He'd join Lincoln in president during a civil war.

JEB!!!!

*being

i'd rather spit than swallow like you, faggot. keep swallowing though, so daddy trump will take care of you.

Not no. HELL No.

He's a good Christian man, so sure.

>2017
>Trump impeached
>Mike "the electrician with a mission" Pence gets in the oval office
>getready.exe
>Antifa considered Domestic Terrorrist organization
>LGBQT banned
>traps declared not gay
>Communist related civil rights groups get declared illegal and treason to the constitution
>tax cuts for enterpreneurs and business
>america is now powered by the highest energy
>internal economy fixed
>nowletsfixtheworld.ico

what is this sudden projection
quite the turn of events

Mike "stand still the squeeze clamps go here" Pence

Yes, the dog would make a much better President than either Pence or Trump. And the dog is dead.

No he would be Bush/Clinton tier

>fixingtheworldthrureligion.exe
>start WW3
>save europe
>solo kill vlad putin 1v1
>russians now follow Mike "ice dragon" Pence
>unite all white brothers for the next stage:
>gg islam
>meanwhile (((they))) start to think Mike is the fucking promissed messiah
>now jews follow Mike Pence
>Mike Pence goes to Mecca
>No army behind him
>fuckinglegend
>constantinople next
>he destroys Islam with the help of all god fearing warriors
>world peace is real... for now
>mike gets ready for next stage:
>galactic dominance.exe

Silly, doge can't be presidents.

But the doggo!

>>traps declared not gay
ishygddt

HE WOULD ACCOMPLISH EXACTLY NOTHING. trump has guts, he is the best negotiator on the planet.

a good boy and a better president

For what country? Israel. Seems to be his lone purpose in government, Oh that political and property tax over assessments for his leftist jewish butt buddies so they can move a niggers in and buy up the property after the coons destroy the neighborhood. It's an Indiana thing, not shown on TV, so you probably wouldn't understand. I hope The President fires him too.