"The democrats can't even admit the problem. Can't even admit it! Believe me, folks...

"The democrats can't even admit the problem. Can't even admit it! Believe me, folks. The problem is Radical Islamic Terrorism." [crowd cheers]

>has high profile speech in the middle east
>doesn't say it
>has a staffer say he's too tired 1 day into a 9 day trip and he fucked up his wording

When did you come to the realization that Trump is actually a literal little bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/665896711685087237
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/789132223479947264
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J_9wegRs0
youtube.com/watch?v=juPjs-y3d_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UXBvL3g9UhU
youtube.com/watch?v=3QH1l86Ww2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When he attacked Syria

There and then he proved that he is a petty weak man who can't handle the pressure. This shouldn't surprise you.

this. hitting assad, even if it was a pretty ineffective attack for show, was the point of no return for trump.

He's weak when he attacks, he's weak when he doesn't. From a leaf.

he could have done two things:

1. actually punch assad hard instead of wasting $100 million dollars to disable an airfield for 3 hours

2. stick by his isolationist promises and sit this one out. his putin-loving fan-boys would be pleased

he picked the third option, the shit expensive option to gain a little bit of approval rating he already lost. the worst option

you can watch the speech he very clearly says extremist radical Islam.

saying he didn't is just balls to the wall insane.

He said "Islamist terrorism"... which is basically the same thing and an accurate term.

Shills go home.

You are an idiot plain and simple. Oh sage

Radical Islamic Terrorism are the words he mocked Obama/Dems/Clinton for not saying. He had a perfect chance to drop trow and show us all he's a tough dealmaker...instead he said some watered down variant and complained about being exhausted after 1 day abroad.
Sorry, just no. You are wrong.

Source? If true than shills go hoem

>he didn't meet MY expectations, therefore anything which doesn't reinforce my preemptive conclusions is wrong
You're a joke. He addressed what youre overreacting about, you just don't want to admit it.

smart move to not say it, just received a fucking medal from the king himself

Heres the speech stop talking bullshit.

>He extrapolated at length about the issue of the Quote "Evil Ideaology"

>go to islamic country
>are a businessman
>avoid offending muslims in order to get them to do stuff for you

YEAH BUT TWOOOOOO SCOOPS! RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
[overreaction intensifies]

"Religious leaders must make this absolutely clear: Barbarism will deliver you no glory — piety to evil will bring you no dignity. If you choose the path of terror, your life will be empty, your life will be brief, and your soul will be condemned."

B-but he didn't say three words together even though he said them in all his other speeches!!1!

remember these are the same folks that say in one breath not all muslims then go ahead and blame christians for west boro baptist church unironically then say all white people are racist and that you shouldn't judge people based on their skin colour.

These are insane people lost to the cracks of society after losing their entire lively hoods.

And it feels good.

This speech was far more condemning of Islamic Zealots than anything previously stated and was very eloquent that even the King of Saudi Arabia had to Agree and give him money.

He told us over and over during the campaign that he wasn't afraid to say it or "tell it how it is." He bitched out here and no amount of ad hom changes that.

shills... get... outtttttttt!

Trump can do no wrong.

>Fox and Friends clearly told me there "no there, there."
>case closed
>nananananana I can't hear you

Cling onto the remaining freedom you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

Damn, this was a great rebuttal and completely addressed my point.
Oh wait, the opposite of what I just said.

>*burp*

Wait, how is a '350 billion dollar' trade deal resulting in a net positive for the USA? Genuinely asking.

Speech is here loser stop making stuff up.

You guys aren't even good liars.

someones goto help round up the Commies and the Islamists seem keen.

Just watched it. At no point did he say Radical Islamic Terrorism.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/665896711685087237
>When will President Obama issue the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? He can't say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/789132223479947264
>If elected POTUS - I will stop RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM in this country! In order to do this, we need to #DrainTheSwamp!

don't you want more cheap labour ?

They'll do a great job monitoring the interwebz for terroristic activities.

>You guys should keep your head out of geopolitics shit is way above your pay grade.

He is placating the Saudis and restructuring the middle east.

Learn to use Google a bit better.

its 3 hours long I posted it less than 5 minutes ago.

The entire speech is condemning radical islam.

THE ENTIRE FUCKING SPEECH RETARD

100% OF THE SPOKEN WORDS IN THE SPEECH WHERE ANTI ISLAMIC TERRORISM BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY GROUP DOING IT FUCK FACE.

EVEN 911 WAS BROUGHT UP.

NOW PREPARE TO END UP LIKE YOUR COLLEAGUE SETH RICH

ANY LIVING HUMAN BEING OVER THE AGE OF 15 CAN TELL YOU WHAT THE CLINTONS ARE KNOWN FOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

"Cool"

he stopped using the phrase all together after the al sisi visit but brought it out again when he had that rally, he dropped the 'radical' for this speech but he still gave it too the arabs pretty good and basically told them to sort their shit out and we can't do it for them.

The Quran clearly says that Allah commands the murder of nonbelievers. Terrorism is not "Radical" but NORMAL Islam.

Moderate Muslims are like lukewarm Christians that don't practice what Jesus actually taught.

You realize what is going to happen to you right for taking that money ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J_9wegRs0

youtube.com/watch?v=juPjs-y3d_Y

The same thing that happens to everyone else that takes money from the bushes or the clintons.

Oh wow guys, we elected a dealmaker and now he's compromising? Completely unexpected.

Trump could get impeached and assassinated tomorrow it wouldn't mean you shills are our of danger the clintons would like to tie up its loose ends.

I strongly suggest you take an unbiased look at the Clintons.

Some of Hillary's War Crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=UXBvL3g9UhU

he was getting fat as fuck

there was literally nothing wrong with the Syrian strike

a little user compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=3QH1l86Ww2A

He's been saying that forever now, you're grasping at the fact that he didn't say it this once time.
>actually dredging up the tweets about radical islamic terrorism as if it does anything for your argument
or maybe you had those on stand-by because you have an agenda.

WATCH THE FUCKING SPEECH

>2. stick by his isolationist promises and sit this one out. his putin-loving fan-boys would be pleased

he never promised complete Ron Paul type isolationism

>youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw

and all islam followers are radicals.
>the following phrase was redacted because why not.

He instead used:

>That means honestly confronting the crisis of Islamist extremism and the Islamist terror groups it inspires.And it means standing together against the murder of innocent Muslims, the oppression of women, the persecution of Jews, and the slaughter of Christians.

Islamist extremism expresses the same sentiment, but is even more specific than 'radical islamic terrorism'.

He said "Islamist Terror" ... basically the same thing.

Say it with me:
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

>go to a country of sensitive, subhuman, backwards people
>they are really, really sensitive about their religion
>you want to do business and make them cooperate with you against a threat for you, but an advantage in their favour
>implying I would point out the elephant in the room when I'm in the room with the most powerfull men of the country that's trying to fuck with me
And now he's got liberals and the media saying that he should have said Radical Islamic Terrorism instead, diving the left further.
ITT: Lefties don't know shit about politics, which explains their political inclination in the first place.

huh? he said "islamic extremism", and "islamic terror of all kinds".

It was a surprisingly thoughtful and even handed speech, especially for trump.

kek
he's the Saudi's pet faggot now. they stick their cock in his ass and pump it full of oil.

Hillary step is no more

oh shit im retarded and didn't even read the op pic