What does Sup Forums think about the Michigan Militia or Militia groups in general?

What does Sup Forums think about the Michigan Militia or Militia groups in general?

You basically hate every foundation and principle this country was founded on if you have any problem with them

What if they actually attack the US goverment? Am I hating "every foundation and principle this country was founded on"?

They would be cool if they weren't full of retards who think wearing camo and buying a bunch gear queer shit make them a formidable fighting force

I wish they would lead a valiant assault on an empty visitors center, run out of snacks in the first three hours, break all security protocols, and then get shot, killed, beaten, arrested, and thrown in prison forever.

White men an their endless LARPing...I've really had it. If you want to change something, do it from the inside. That means fuck your stupid trades job, get a serious college education, and fight your way to the top, and/or build your own company to compete with the globalists.

The real militia you have to watch out for are the ones that don't publicize themselves, i.e the ones that haven't been infiltrated by the FBI

If it's smaller than a platoon almost useless, they need to be larger or don't bother

They look like retards.

But in Germany during the Weimar Republik Militias (formed out of former soilders) fought against the bolshiviki and defended the Republik.
Until some idiots elected Hitler...
>topkek

In general I would say miltias can play an important role in tough times.
Without these times the only try to look tough and that makes them look retarded again.

From what I understand the Michigan militia is one of the largest and well organized militia groups in the US.

>The Michigan Militia
>40% consisting of pre-teen girls, wearing walmart tier clothing

Please excuse my wardrobe critic, I just got back from my weekly trip to /fa/. In all honesty, I'm not impressed OP.

This picture is from a small meeting I saw on facebook IIRC there are around 3000 militia members in Michigan

They are " stupid Boko haram"

yeah, they are pretty much harmless hicks

Probably more FBI agents there than stormfront.

You're right. The ones started as invite only groups of 10 - 100 people are the real deal. These are the ones that do drills around Eminence MO on a regular basis.

>is
Was.

+

Interesting.

But as long as they don't start killing the bolshiviki, i mean the stupid antifa-bikelock-cunts, they still look retarded.
>no offence
And yes I know it isn't the time for civil war.

pic related

What community colleges did they drop out of?

they don't do shit.

Pffft low test beta faggot

Anybody with a goatee instantly loses any credibility

Looks like a bunch of inbred redneck larpers

I've met them before. They're good guys. I live in Wayne county.

I think they are harmless and letter agencies know everything about them.
If the government would want them gone they'd get Waco'd.

They actually post antifa dox on facebook. its some funny shit

Well, uh, yes?
>A group of rednecks OD on meth and start shootouts with the police
Sorta ANCAP thing, why wouldn't you like it?

looks like little more than a bunch of future bullet condominiums to me. The first militia members are always retarded. They don't get any smarter until wave three.

is the US government acting tyrannically? I'd argue that the judicial and legislative has been for the better part of a century

Do you remember Hutaree? One of their members was the son of my schoolbus driver and I worked for him on his farm in Clayton a few summers. that dude had 80,000 rounds and 200 rifles in his farm that the FBI seized and then returned after the Hutaree trial was thrown out.

Yeah....because nonstop LARPfagging is high test, and running a Fortune 100 company is low test?

Is that what you're saying you stupid fucking faggot?

>literally how to do it wrong

I can tell you're a nigger just from the way you talk. Post a pic of your face so we can how monstrously large your nostrils are

probably so, but in the south we have the south, so we don't really need a militia

If there are 100 members, 99 are BATFE/DEA/FBI looking to trap you.

I moved to TN from Michigan. The whites in the south are just one big militia.

Damn it, I meant from Michigan to TN.

If the individual militia member is:

- calling himself a "Patriot", then he doesn't get it
- not actively supporting secession from a government bringing the entire nation down for a handful of globalist lackey's ...then he doesn't get it
- if he is "Israel-first" as his own nation sinks into oblivion, he is indoctrinated and lost
- if he does not understand the importance of Nationalism, he is LARP'ing and dangerous to be around
- if he is PC, he's too worried about 'acceptance' for all of the wrong reasons
- if he is surrounded by LEO's. he's compromised

>DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD
>KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN
>MAKE MONEY
>BE A CONSUMER
>PAY TAXES
>DIE
ok goy