Does Sup Forums hate women because they have never experienced love?

does Sup Forums hate women because they have never experienced love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gay

no

It's the opposite.

Why would you hate something you didn't care about?

I don't hate women, I just don't respect them.

Because Bros before hoes.

I'm happily married. My wife made me a steak and guiness pie just now. She also hates feminists.

Life is good if you're redpilled enough not to marry some chainsmoking bar slag, but an actual quality Christian woman.

No, I hate women because I was in love and the cunt tore my heart out...

But I am not a faggot, and am willing to give it another go... with the right woman.

>My wife made me a steak and guiness pie just now.
By that, I mean she made one in the oven and served it to me. She didn't make me into a steak and guiness pie, as I wouldn't appreciate that nearly as much.

In quoting another user, "We hate women because we experienced love."

>conservatively dressed, beautiful white woman brings you some food

Where did it all go wrong?

It's disgusting how she is obviously supposed to look hot. They objectify themselves and blame men for it.

Wait, is this a live-action version of Archie comics? Fucking jews, man.

Do God's work and have some babies user

when her alter ego is a dominatrix

>I don't hate women, I just don't respect them.

>hating women
That's like hating your couch. They're just property, so get a new one if you don't like your current one.

>women
>love

Don't forget the part where she tries to kill the black guy.

BEST GIRL

Have you?

>women
>capable of love

Under8ed bost

He's right you know

Far right looks a lot like Elyse from Funhaus.

I don't hate women user, I just think we should take away their right to vote. Women follow whatever strong men tell them to do. Once Western men grow their balls back, things will be fine again. Otherwise Achmed and the gang will take over desu.

>must stop sharia law by implementing sharia law

I don't hate women. I hate the passive aggressive controlling feminist cunts.

>reddit spacing
>implying western society wasn't based for thousands of years without Sharia law

>I don't hate women. I hate women.
FTFY

No, I only hate Jews.

Women are like niggers, the more you are around them the less respect you have for them and see them as inferior white men who are only good for sex. The men of the 1920s made a huge mistake letting women have the vote.

It's possible to not be naive about how all women are and confuse that with the worst of the bunch.

If you hate all women, you are just a jealous faggot that can't admit your own faults

This tbqh famalama

Not confuse*

>Removing women's suffrage is sharia

This is what roasties actually believe.

>hurr durr durr I'm a numale faggot fuck
I bet you also think Women's Auffrage was a good idea too.

its inherently the same system just with a different religious aspect to it

There's a difference between hating and not respecting. If you hate all women, you are the numale faggot

***********Love************ is a meme and isn't real, you all just want to stick your willy in them. Prove me wrong, lads.

I'd guess so many Sup Forumstards hate women because their experience in interaction with women happened in high school. Ever since their relationship to women has been very distant, mainly observing them. At the same time they read all kind of negative stories about women from the internet. Lets face it, negative stories are shared far more than positive ones, and they stick better into memory. If I tell you how sweet my wife is, who gives a shit. But if I tell you how my wife totally fucked my life, bam 200 replies.

What I am trying to say is that many people seem to categorize women into one group, not considering them individuals with equally big differences as there is between individual men. And view them through a lens colored by stereotypical imageboard using male bitterness.

I don't hate women and I've experienced love. I do kind of have contempt for women though. I honestly don't think they're our equals physically or mentally. Still love 'em though, god bless their little hearts.

> Jughead

lol nice one OP. For awhile /r9k/ made him their mascot. He was fucking hardcore.

I hate them once they turn 16, they develop (sometimes a tad earlier) their own views etc and start spewing bs at that age , no ty

on the other hand i am very tender to younger girls (inb4 pedo) because they are still pure, none of that commie bs takes effect when they are under 16

When did I say that I hate women? Because I remember saying that hating women is weird because that's like hating your desk. Because all women are and always have been property
>t. All of history

Except not at all, you dumb roastie twat. For the majority of American history women couldn't vote, and nobody thought it was sharia. Women couldn't vote in Rome, or ancient Greece, or any other republic/democracy either. Until feminism.

And if it came to choosing between feminism and sharia, I'd choose the later every time without hesitation.

Stay toasty, roastie.

I've only been in love once in my life, then she left me. I might be seeing her again soon though.

Literally perfect, that's how I plan on being with my soon to be husband.

Everyone at Sup Forums probably lost their shit when the show turned out to be edgy teen romance shit

lol

For the majority of human history most people had no vote at all. Your point being?

Sup Forums lost their shit for a while then embraced the waifuwars fully

Dude
Girls by the age of 13 already are brainwashed with dumb shit

how did you two meet? or how could a guy meet a girl like this?

asking for a friend

The point being that denying women the right to vote is not sharia, like you claimed it was, you subliterate dipshit. It's actually a normal state of affairs in the history of democratic societies. Allowing women to vote is the aberration.

Pretty sure I'm incapable of non familial love

Whenever I see a woman I just want to fuck her brains out, but there's almost nothing about a woman that could make me love her. I like their bodies and feminine personality traits are just hot, nothing to fall in love with. Why would I love a woman? They are like dogs except dogs are more lovable.

The other day I was on Tinder messaging some girl, took a fap break, and when I finished I realized that I literally don't care for women, especially talking to them, other than for the purpose of railing them like they're garbage

Maybe I'll be alone all my life but the only people who share my niche hobbies and passions are men, so I don't really see the need to keep a woman around

I didn't mean to Batemanpost but it's just how I feel famalam

>not providing an actual argument
>rebutting my additional second point with a meme non-argument
You're real bad at this Sup Forums thing plebbitor

>tfw sometimes shitskin ronnie is hotter than betty

But it never stops there, you then go into enforcing morality codes and needing moral police to enforce said codes. And since said laws can only be justified by religion as science and logic would reject such a system, you would need religious courts and judges to make the system work

So yes, just like Sharia law

>implying that's a bad thing

I hate the women who purposefully confuse me opposing their bullshit with hating all women in order to exploit the inevitable emotional reaction in order to shame people into letting them get their way.

That would probably include you as well dumbass

Redhead is best one. She's on another level than those two.

Sup Forums hates women because they have their adult teeth.

know any you can hook me up with? :D
/natupuboldi

I don't hate them I'm distrustful of today's ones though. Morality of a great white shark.

Invalid argument. Shifting goalposts. We're not talking about morality codes, or your specious assumption that denying women suffrage invariably leads to them, with no historical evidence to support that ludicrous claim.

Take the nigger cock out of your mouth and stay focused, roastie.

waste

the show has a weird way of putting me into moods for certain varieties of women.

Why would I like something that wants to cuck me?

when you're right, you're right.

There is thousands of years of evidence for morality codes regarding the behavior of women

>Thinking that people who oppose democracy somehow also want to vote

/pol is afraid of women

also, Betty is the best girl

have experienced love

hate them for ruining western society

Also women don't love men, they admire them. I love my dog, but when my dog shits on the carpet I don't stop loving him. He's my companion, my buddy. Sure, he'll make some mistakes but he'll always be there for you.

The moment women stop admiring men they are gone. You can be her Zeus one week and the moment you experience a patch of hardship her pussy withers up and she is gone. You better pay the rent and not act like a retard or she will disappear before you could even wish to defend yourself in the courts.

Why do you even want to vote? What grand and noble designs do you have for society?

And zero evidence that they are the consequence of denying women the right to vote.

You're too stupid for this conversation.

I experienced love, and then she turned into a woman.

Def pedo.

Obv you haven't even see young girls before, they spout off dumb shit about Disney movies and all their girl toys etc.

Only reason you think they're pure, is because they havent been degraded by degenerate shit yet.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but the way you worded it, it's close to pedophilia.

fuck off

i miss this show

If I hate women so much then why do I want to be one?
Checkmate, degenerates

Other than quality of life exponentially increasing in places where all people have a voice in their government. While you might be a whiny little bitch in 2017, you don't live in a time where reaching the age of 10 was considered an accomplishment as it was for most of human history

watch scream in the off season, its similar but theres way more killing and blood

>Other than quality of life exponentially increasing in places where all people have a voice in their government

Iraq.

No one hates women we just hate how the (((courts))) have empowered them

We just hate their big old floppy vaginas.

I am only attracted to them affectively, not sexually etc. I'd never touch a child. I just think young girls are very interesting subjects, they feel a lot of things, their mind and bodies going crazy cus of hormones. Those may be little girls in america(they are all very pretty in my opinion so its really a shame the jew infects them from so early) but in here you can redpill them quite easily if you catch them at an early age!
im not a pedo

This.

I love my girlfriend very much, and as far as booksmarts goes, she's vastly more intelligent than I am.

Her outlook on things like politics and society is full-blown retarded and I also wouldn't trust her to correctly plan a trip to the beach.

Alice > Cheryl > everyone else

I don't hate women. I just don't care about them. Wait, I care about 2 women in my life: my mom and my woman. I love them.

objectively false

Ronnie is best girl

Oh, and for a counterpoint when you point out that Iraq's failure to democracy was because of war, Hong Kong. Not a democracy, even before we gave them to China, but very well off.

because I have accepted and realized I will never have what my parents have. And the majority of most people have.

>I will never have a son/daughter to play with on the front lawn.
>I will never be able to go out to a family dinner on a saturday night with my family.
>I will never have a big fight and then have make up sex with my wife

I have accepted my fate, along with many other anons here. So the only meaning my life has anymore is watching the news hoping for a happening. While my life fades away. It has come to that.

love is a spook.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

When I read your post and try and imagine who wrote it, all I see is a hugely autistic fag who has never fucked a well adjusted girl.

>a hugely autistic fag who has never fucked a well adjusted girl.

so most of the alt right then

Might be one of the most pedo posts I've seen for a while.