I think we should focus our energy into concrete movements like this book, that will actually improve society...

I think we should focus our energy into concrete movements like this book, that will actually improve society, rather than being a bunch of nihilist defeatist cucks that whine about society going down the shitter while thinking that shitting your pants behind a computer screen is going to accomplish anything. Any thoughts?

get it converted to .pdf yet?

there's a pdf

www.thefoundationpress.com/thefoundationforexploration.html

BUMP

dub 6's for satanic Goonan

Keep up the hustle

DAY OF THE GOON

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes. YES. I Feel the ENERGY GROWING. YES!!!!!!! I knew some of you pricks read my book.

I have read portions of this book, will finish it now. I have agreed with most of it, and the endgame it spells out is right on, but man - we have our work cut out to accomplish it.

Influence the collective conscious as much as you can. At one point the tides will turn completely. Redpill every person you know.

Making women feel happy being domestic goddesses again is the big one for me. My girl hates all that domestic stuff - loves working to pay others to do it. Says she'll stay home once we have kids, but I dunno...

You're the author? Nice.
What prompted you to write this book? What is your background? I have the print copy and it doesn't say anything about you. I presume this was intentional?

I'm 24, quit college in 2014 in my senior year because I hated the trajectory I was going down and started doing farming instead. My major was economics in college. A year and a half ago I "discovered" the duality of human nature and knew right away that I had something worth writing. The book developed around the concept of the duality of human nature.

Damn, I thought you were a lot older than me - you are younger!

Duality - Rejection and destruction versus acceptance and building?

Will read. I like the idea of actually doing things

We did, nigger. Didn't you see we memed a President?

Yes, that's the core of the duality. It all has to do with power as you probably read: we exist in a state of powerlessness because we are not God, and we face powerlessness all the time in our lives. How we choose to act when faced with powerlessness determines if you are acting destructively or constructively... and in the end will lead to true happiness or not. Cultivating power the right way = happiness. We need to feel power as human beings.

I feel a lot happier doing things rather than waiting and hoping.

What has the president actually done for you or anyone? Nothing has changed.

Did you have a good life growing up, and a lot of this came from how you were raised, or...
is it how you would have liked to have been raised? Or maybe that is irrelevant.
You don't mess around with getting people on board with feels, you just compellingly state the facts as you see them. I liked this about your writing style.
How have your peers responded to it?

Bbb

Glad you like my style. I see no point in indirect and cloudy prose.

My friends are all totally blue pilled, its pretty sad.

Well I'll def spread your link, and buy it for nieces and nephews. I agree that it will take off - it is the right time for this.

Well done. Really. And I bought your book because I saw one of these a few weeks ago. Keep doing these threads senpai.

>there's a pdf
>html

Is it a good book?

yes

>the author responds with Yes
Ehhh maybe, make it 5$

Also what website did you use to print your book? I have a couple of books that unfortunately have no physical copies remaining so i'm thinking of making one or two at most.
Preferably a company that is cheap and can print +1k pages

Also I switched from Law route in school to Computer Engineering, preserving Europe and our people has motivated to do more. And i've been wanting to read your book by the way :)

YES
E
S

>What has the president actually done for you or anyone? Nothing has changed.
Wrong. He's arresting record numbers of illegals. =^)

What presuppositions/axioms do you advocate? I've been interested in trying to collect a set of presuppositions which would help user to survive and thrive, and you seem to be the right kind of person to ask this question to.

$6 is the lowest price it allows me to price it at. Createspace is what I used. Sacrifice that one extra dollar and your life will never be the same, I can guarantee you that.

Something that might be valuable:

At the root of all feelings of wrath or depression is powerlessness. If you find the source of the powerlessness then you are equipped to tackle it in a constructive way that will bring you more power, as opposed to acting destructively and bringing yourself more suffering.

Interesting.. do i detect traces of ol' Uncle Ted Kaczynski?

I'm tentative of buying the book and it turning out to be a honeypot... Do you distribute the book?

I read it
It's pretty good.

Brief read and only $8, people. Support the man for his effort at least.

Absolutely.

No. Amazon (Createspace is part of Amazon) holds on to all buyer info for dear life, I do not see anything. You will immediately be put onto at least 3 lists after purchasing the book though most likely. I got used to being followed by a few people wherever I go, its no big deal.

>You will immediately be put onto at least 3 lists after purchasing the book though most likely. I got used to being followed by a few people wherever I go, its no big deal.
Care to go further in detail? Also can you give me a general gist of your book?

Lets just say that the book may upset a few people in the "status quo" power structure. Although the ideas I present aim to help All in the search for understanding and true contentment with existence.

Are you religious?

I ask because Christians are the most prone to return back to Agrarian work

How so? You mean like Mennonites/Amish? I can see how religious people want to connect with nature/God and farming is a way to get in tune with creation. I no longer follow Christianity but I guess I just substitute a specific God with connecting with existence itself/nature.

Ah okay, God always has his hands open albeit the majority of churches being subverted. I'll pick up your book, good luck on the farming ordeal.