My goal in life is to start the next great reformation (called Celtic-Catholicism) and turn the Republic of Ireland...

My goal in life is to start the next great reformation (called Celtic-Catholicism) and turn the Republic of Ireland into a Celtic-Catholic ethnostate. How do I go about doing this?

Shill like crazy for the National Party. And be damn happy that ya'll are lucky enough to have such a based party.

poison all the potatoes and be the people's voice as you show proof that it was the globalists oppressing the poor paddies again.
when u r leader, u can do whatever u want

i can do that for cheap, just send me bitcoin

Become a preacher, open a church, and use socially media to spread your message. Maybe go around to local bars and pubs and speak out against invaders. Good luck.

>lucky to have a party
Politics is not about showmanship or virtue signaling. The party is not effective

>It supports a renegotiation of Ireland's relationship with the EU, including a withdrawal from the Eurozone, but does not support exiting the European Union itself.
DROPPED

Ask yourself who stands in opposition. It's the Jews. Expel them and instantiate a Celtic-Catholic central bank.

Ever Sunday night the Irish Ethno-nationalists pollute this board. Do us all a favour lads, KYS.

That sounds like it could be trouble. Perhaps even more than one trouble.

Become relevant, a political, psychological and oratory expect. Make people know and like you, then wait until Europe collapses and make them feel you are the order in the chaos, and be friendly but firm. Hail Ireland and Admiral Brown.

Do you like the idea of being melting-potted away? It would no longer be Ireland.

How about instead you kill yourself.

> Varadkar has found his way into Sup Forums
Go away you faggot

Portugal catholico-celtic will help you

I've got anglo-celtic heritage, would I be allowed into the the ethnostate?

Keep in mind your nation still has the queen on its currency.

We'll pay Ecuadorians to blow you into the leaf pile.

Pretty sure Leo has his hands full with the leadership election.

Seriously though, I'm done arguing the point with you faggots on here. Ireland is for the citizens of Ireland, not for some proscribed view relating to the genetic make-up of our population.

G'wan the lot of ye and join the national party, and cozy up to an inbred, big eared freak like Justin Barrett.

Failing that, you could just save yourselves the effort and KYS. The results will be the same either way - nothing.

My grandparents on one side are immigrants from Ireland who left after the Civil War. Grandparents on the other side are Welsh immigrants.

C-can I come?

>Ireland is for the citizens of Ireland
I suppose you're wan to think that the load of Nigerians that arrived over and shat out "Irish" kids are Irish.

Go fuck yourself spik go educate yourself on the THE KALERGI PLAN

If you care about Ireland so much why the fuck are you posting from Canada, fag?

Also, the fact that there are loads of Nigerians here now is due to the failure of past governments to properly oversee our immigration system in the past - this does not necessitate that I hold a ethno-centric view of nationalism or citizenship going forward.

p.s. (No more nigs please)

In a way, he is right. Some of the most prominent early Irish revolutionaries were Protestants. Though I'm not sold on the idea that citizenship is the defining factor, either.

>left after the Civil War
Why'd they leave?

> If you care about Ireland so much why the fuck are you posting from Canada, fag?
Because $$$,$$$.

I agree with you that we should remain part of the EU and retain the Eurozone. It is the only aspect of the NP principles I disagree with. With that said, if I can agree to 8/9 principles and only disagree with the one remaining, then it's a hell of a lot better than voting FG/FF/SF/L.

You can be Irish and Protestant too. I don't agree with OPs statement. The Northerners are our lost brothers, but they're still Irish.

I would suggest you first familiarize yourself with systematic reformed dogmatics. Get in the Word and pray and pray and pray. If you think you can just start a reformation, you don't understand the work of the Holy Spirit at all.

>Why'd they leave?
Hardcore Republicans from Cork who were broken after the results of the Civil War. They migrated to America in ~1930 and worked on a Scots-Irish potato farm in Colorado. Although they're both deceased now, they'd probably agree with your sentiment that Ulster are the lost brothers.

Kek, you support the NP, but still want to stay in the EU. You are clearly confused - the two couldn't be any more counter to one another.

It's like saying I'm a UKIP member, but I'm pro-EU.

This is some black, female, SJW tier reasoning.

The EU is federalist, not nationalist - It's also neo-liberal in its economic agenda and supports free trade, it's not fiscally conservative or protectionist like most European independence parties tend to be.

Do us a favour lad, stay in Canada.

Step 1 : get a balaclava

The EU is a confederation.

Looks like someone will be repeating their LC.

Honestly?
Draw pictures of Christ in Celtic garb fighting off Germanics of all sorts, Vikings, Protestants, Saxons, and the New Germans (nigs).

Step 2:

>Get some Baklava

Break down the word 'confederation'.

Grab a dictionary.

>mfw

Won't be a good thing for Catholicism. National Churches don't work; see nazi germany, russian orthodox, anglican etc.

Also see "With burning anxiety" by Pope Pius Xi if you don't believe me.

The real option is to nationalize the Church goers. That is fine. But the nationalists serve the Church, not vice versa.

Look at the synonyms.

Look at the definition

> A confederation (also known as a confederacy or league) is a union of sovereign states, united for purposes of common action often in relation to other states
> a union of sovereign states

Ireland's too small to not be looking for good allies. Who that would be and at what level of cooperation and influence is the tricky part.

There is a huge difference between a confederation and a federation. A federation usually implies the unification of numerous states, while a confederation implies the cooperation of numerous states. In America, a war has been fought over the differences.

In general, European nationalists in favor of a European confederation are people who want Europe to compete more with the USA.

OH BEGORRAH IM IRISH I AM. ME FATHERS 12TH COUSIN WAS PART OF THE IRA! UP THE RAH MY FELLOW PADDIES. AS IRISH AS ST PADDY HIMSELF I AM.

A HEETY TEETY TOTTY !

OY GEBBORAH ITS ANNUDUH POTATO FAMINE!

Banish science and higher education

'A union of sovereign states'

Two words: The Troika.

The EU hasn't respected the sovereignty of its member states since Lisbon 2. Cmon, in all seriousness, the dogs on the street know that the big power brokers in the EU are hubris laden crypto federalists, and if you deny that point, there is no point in continuing this conversation further.

YE ARENT IRISH LIKE I AM LADDY. ME FAMILY HAS ITS OWN 4 LEAF CLOVER EMBLEM AN IRISH FLAG WE PUT UP EVERY PADDYS DAY. I FEEL THE SPIRIT A DA LEPRECHAUN IN ME I DO

Do you see any chance of Hungary and Poland of rallying a block of EU members to limit federalization?

The EU has:

>A government
>A flag
>It's own currency
>It's own Police
>it's own courts
>and a single economic area

And, now they intended to form their own army.

So, where's the remaining aspects of this being a confederation exactly? The EU is a federal super state, built through stealth by self-serving politicians with a neo-liberal agenda.

What? An educated and articulated poster on Sup Forums ?!?

You're grasping at straws. If Bertie and his FF cronies hadn't spent and wasted billions, overlooked the entire financial centre, overlooked the entire property bubble, then the country wouldn't have had to sell it's soul to the IMF. As creditors, the IMF and ECB (representing European banks that upped the money) they have ever right to oversee that their money was returned to them.

The confederation of Europe was the only thing that stopped Ireland from sliding into 1970 depression.

>no point in continuing this conversation further.
You've threatened that 7 posts ago. Piss off you inbred North Dub knacker

Like I said earlier, stay in Canada.

I wish you the best of luck, potatonigger

>no point in continuing this conversation further.
> Still trying to get the last word in

Fractional reserve lending collapsing in a ponzi scheme means the money doesn't exist to repay creditors.

Argue the facts, if you can?

> He's STILL posting

Stop embarrassing us handicap

That's two posts where you failed to engage in reasoned debate, that means I win.

I'd agree that the EU are crypto-federalists, which is why I'm making the claim that European nationalists in favor of a European confederation are people who want Europe to compete more with the USA. The fact that you're willing to use the phrase crypto-federalist makes me believe that you're willing to admit that there's inherent differences between a federalist and confederalist.

For the record, I'm an idealist, and I'd argue that in an ideal world, we'd be more "balkanized" but I understand where you're coming from. In fact, because of that position, I also happen to disagree that a European confederation saved Ireland. I'd argue that I believe in Irish people to the point that I believe they would have survived regardless of British or European intervention. If the concept of "confederation" never existed, we'd only have nationalism, and I firmly believe in Irish nationalism. Again, even proddies fought for Irish independence.

All that said, because we exist in a world of federation and confederation, sometimes embracing an evil is necessary.

You can't even debate with the definition of a word without resorting to abstract fallacies like "the Troika".

That Trinity debating team is going to tear you a new one lad.

>Portugal
>Celtic
And we are Germanic, Afonso, kek

Yeah, there is a very definite legal and structural difference between a federation and a confederacy - that's exactly why I'm arguing the point that I am.

The EU ceased to be a confederation of cooperating states long ago - but legally speaking it ceased to be one when Lisbon 2 was ratified, and the EU got its own constitution.

It's a super state who's politicians seek to undermine the legislative and political authority of its smaller member states. It's been like that for a while - hence Brexit, the Hungarians telling them to shove the rapefugees up their asses, and many other such stories.

Abstract fallacies like 'the Troika'. Nah mate, the Troika was a very valid example of the EU circumventing Irish national sovereignty, which was the whole topic of our exchange in that post.

Your intelligence truly is Forest ?Gump tier isn't it?

>Forest ?Gump
Struggling a little, are we?

Still not responding to my arguments, but to typing errors. Failing to win the debate again are we?

generally if most of your argument is based on quibbling with definitions of words then you're probably just a piece of shit canadian LARPing as an irish fag

You're someone against ethno-nationalism, which, at its core, I'd probably agree with, since I'm 50/50 Irish/Welsh, and I'd love to live in Ireland despite only being 50% Irish. Can I get a quick rundown of your position, since I've given Sup Forums mine?

Your contribution to this thread has been immense, but that you for your input.
You can't even debate the very definition of a word. You lose by default because you can't even grasp concepts in simple English.

you have any points you want to debate, faggot? AFAIK you're just being a bitch about the definition of the word confederacy.

Stop open migration, have merit based migration like the U.S, Canada and AUS - this will prevent any further degradation of our national identity, and help to restore some sort of stability/predictability over our economy.

Then start a rigorous campaign of assimilation of all new and recent arrivals to our country - No multi-culturalism. Then, promote a strong civic ideal based on Irish values of community and locality, that engages all residents of this island, and gives everyone a stake in our society.

Then, once everyone knows what's expected of them, enforce the legitimate laws as passed by our elected leaders.

Being half Welsh is the next closest thing. No one would notice a physical difference

>merit based migration like the U.S, Canada and AUS
>like Canada
You are so clueless.

Do enlighten me?

It's also pretty much wide open

What do you think the effects of a merit based migration would be? I'd love to agree with you, but, I'm also not sure of how this would affect Ireland in the long term. Tech companies are already using Ireland as a tax haven - is it having a positive effect? I'm asking because I'm not yet convinced it's been a good thing here in the states.

I know people that have had their residency in Canada cancelled, sure you can work there for a year or two, but if you're not bringing some sort of professional degree to the table then you're not staying there longterm. That's my of it understanding anyway.

They need to make room for black people, who are disadvantaged.

do you understand that most of your heritage from the last 300 years is bullshit? the potato famine didn't just kill most of you, the rest left for burgerland. irish culture is dead, you'll have to destroy what most people living on your dirt mound believe is your culture and that will make them your enemies. you cannot win against them all.

Correct! And lots more black people will equalize this terrible state of affairs.

It's abysmal here. Chinese have flooded the Canadian West coast. Indians are flooding the East coast.

Here is two ways they do it;
> come in on a student visa, suck it up and pay tuition (tuition is student loaned from Canadian bank, but tax deductible in future years so whatever)
> even better, if they have a spouse, the spouse is allowed work while the other studies (so one can earn for both)
> get degree from Canadian university
> heh look, degree, been in Canada for x4 years, can speak mediocre English after living here for x4 years
> all contribute to the point system so they easily get accepted for permanent residency
> bring over x30 family members

or
> have degree from the University of Indistanilooloo
> degree is somehow recognised in Canada
> come over and shit up the place

There are entire enclaves of Indians in Toronto, Brampton being a big one.

People from the "home countries" (France, Ireland, UK) come over here on a 2 year work permit. A lot of people with trades do, but they can't claim permanent residency because the points are driven so high because of the first two items.

Employment in a country should go to the legal residents of that country first, if that country can't find the people to fill those skilled jobs then having migrant workers do it is permissible - people residing in foreign countries doing such work should be allowed to apply for citizenship after if appropriate amount of time has passed without any incidents of crime.

Basically, I think the affects of merit based migration would amount to a fairer distribution of employment for the population already residing in the country in question, or at least it should.

In the States that would be true on one hand. On the other hand, there is still lots of under-the-table employment and anchor babies.

Yeah, of course, shady methods of gaining residency in another country abound - I was just talking about ideal methods of overseeing and implementing a migration policy.

Any shady practices should be cracked down, and it's every countries right to do so.

Even the ideal method is used here to replace educated workers with cheaper foreigners. I have a cousin that was in bio-tech training Indian immigrants brought in to replace him

The people that enable that, whether legally or morally, should be stood up against a wall and shot for sedition.

Start by asking for help on a mongolian basketweaving forum

He's a smart guy (HS valedictorian, computer engineer) and he's putting his daughters through private schooling. He'll bounce back with employment, but it sucks. It's complicated morally, as both our moms are immigrants also.

I hear yeah man.

I always think of it like this - say there was a disaster in your town, and you had to put up one or two of the towns residents in your house for a few days, okay that's not a problem, one or two you can handle.

Then, all of a sudden more show up, there's ten people outside looking to come in, you reluctantly say they can crash on the couch and porch for the night - then you wake up the next day and the doors have been taken off your house, people are coming and going out of your house like they own the place, some are even looking at you like 'what the fuck is he doing here'.

Think of this scenario and ask yourself where you would have drawn the line. For me, it's where I would have lost control of my own territory - if you don't control your borders you don't have a country, if you don't control your house you don't own it.

There are diminishing returns when it comes to immigration. People should be kind to one another, but it doesn't mean you have to be a disenfranchised bitch to do so.

That's my view on it anyway.

start with a small farm, take over the local politics. Advertise and bring new members, take over a small state. Keep going till the wurld

Thank you for the sentiments. It's difficult to not think others around me are on a degradant path that I may also have contributed to.

I am done tonight on this thread.
Good luck with Irish soveriegnty

>all these globalist shills
>all these pro-immigration shills
>either irish, or irish interest

RREEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY. GAELS ONLY.
NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE SIMON THE INTEGRATED NIGERIAN. HE HAS TO FUCK OFF TOO.