Why do so many anti-racemixing Sup Forumstards seem to have a soft-spot for East Asians...

Why do so many anti-racemixing Sup Forumstards seem to have a soft-spot for East Asians? I honestly find it relatively easy to understand and relate to pretty much any race, both as individuals and as cultures, EXCEPT for East Asians! They just seem to have a bizarre false conformist alienness to them which I find creepy and unsettling.... (The ones raised in America are slightly better, but really not much) To me they are far stranger than blacks, Latinos, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc. and I would never in a million years consider dating or fucking an East Asian, much less procreating with one.

Someone explain this weird love affair with Asian women!!!

you have answered you're own question with that pic.

>Sup Forums is anti-racemixing
>Sup Forums wants to racemix
You had one job, schlomo...

*your

all races have tits dumbass

yeah but if your point is asian women are undesirable pick an ugly asian woman to go along with it, here ill help.

they tend to be cute which most modern western women lack. it's a nice change of pace

Everyone is the same when it comes to race-mixing. When it expands their options, they support it. When it narrows them, they oppose it.

White/black narrows white men's options and expands white women's. So white men hate it. White/asian narrows white women's options while expanding white men's. So then white women get salty about asian women.

All race/gender combinations are like this. Opposition to race-mixing rarely ever goes farther than being self-serving in the end.

Also have better feet then white woman.

>they tend to be cute which most modern western women lack
This line of thinking is based on beta male mentality and sheer ignorance.

Unfortunately I honestly think you're right about this, most """""white nationalists""""" I've discussed racemixing with IRL weren't very principled about the issue, were willing to racemix if it meant a qt Japanese gf jut like in their animes.

Nice insects

BOMB NORTH KOREA

They do more to appear feminine, which is distinct from appearing slutty. Something that a lot of people seem to forget because Hollywood teaches people to think with their dick. Many of them are well mannered and don't feel as if they have the right to cheat on or leave their man at the drop of a dime. I for one care less about race mixing than the rest of pol. Any girl that would date a guy because of their "muh dick" meme probably has daddy issues.

Yeah, spray tans and blonde wigs are fucking ugly, I'm sure they looked great beforehand.

Because white women are stupid and opt to fuck monkeys.

This desu. Also, They tend to have less leg hair, fewer skin problems, and tend to maintain a healthy weight.

I didn't fall for the gook women meme.
Latinas on the other hand...

>east asian girls
>attractive
>feminine
>not fat
>really like white men
Not sure op

Well the guys going for asians are beta.

mmk enjoy getting cucked by your not cute girl

id rather sperm bomb your mum m8y

Because they still embrace traditional gender roles and treat you like the man we all want to be treated. I spend my winters in Asia, i could never have a relationship with a white woman ever again. They're fucking garbage, beautiful garbage.

It's really not hard to understand

Lack of testosterone generally in Asians, lack of exposure and very structured gender roles makes them incredibly appealing vs white thots

jews aren't white

this

probably true but it just comes down to personal preference

I agree. Asians are terrible.

It's Sup Forums and weebs, other than that we are against race mixing with any kind.

OMG KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE! A FUCKING BLACK ASIAN TRYING TO BE A WHITE WHORE!

I want to treat them like trash so bad.

Because their women are genetically submissive. They pair very well with white alpha males. Unlike many on this forum I do not mind the asian-white mixing. It can provide an IQ counter balance to the black-white mixing.

They are insanely hot, they love to serve, and they can't get enough white cock. What's not to like?

Does anyone else think its funny when you have these threads and people that are neither white nor asian start commenting.

IQ being the most important thing to me when considering race-mixing. Social issues can be changed, but your IQ cannot.

Latin women are the most beautiful women in the world. Natural child bearing curves, dark defined features, great in bed. But they all have attitudes that makes having a relationship with them difficult. They aren't as genetically submissive as the Asian or white women.

You'd love it in Beijing. Plenty of thin/flat chested types there.

in south korea or japan you can leave your phone or camera on a public bench or table, come back later, and it will still be there guaranteed

They're sluts and look like monkeys.

the number of faces a single individual could come across in its entire lifetime has been increased exponentially in the last 40 years or so, such an increase causes exotic and uncommon features to stand out in one's point of view, if you were to increase the number of said exotic and uncommon features you'd see an equal increase toward the now-exotic features, and a return to mean for the then-exotic features
This is always within the limits of societal and individual meters for beauty, mind you, so asians that go in photoshots with almost 300 grams of make up are going to raise more dicks than the same for caucasoid female

now pay me

That thing is sideways. SIDEWAYS!!! Think about it!

Unless a nigger comes along.

>bizarre
>alienness

Thats why i'm attracted to them. Have you ever fucked a Chinese girl with shit English? Closest thing to sleeping with an alien i'll ever get and will do it again.

Only by uniting with superior, high IQ asians can we save civilization. We should be abandoning the decadent west and find a new home in Asia.

Many like anime, japanese culture, or have learned some asian language. Also, asian women are hot AF. Pol isn't some monolithic entity, it's a massive amount of individuals that have very different tastes anddddd sheiitttttttttt.

Japs and Koreans are the only Asian people I'd mix with.

They are conservative and civilized.These days asian girls are looking a lot more appealing than todays liberal, SJW ,feminazi white broad.

Pls go to japan, it's most european and suitable country for you weaboos

HAHAHAHAH yes.

I hear Japanese and Korean women are insane. If I go with an Asian again it will probably another Taiwanese girl or maybe Vietnamese.

Well considering that most western women wouldn't even give them the time of day, can you blame them?

Honestly this is a case of "The grass is always greener on the other side". While "cuter" they also act childish and in most cases "insane" (direct quote from an Asian workmate of mine).

Nonsense.All when of every race can be insane.

Taiwanese and Vietnamese are like beaner tier Asians.

women*

I don't know that they're insane. But the ones who would date a foreigner are likely to be cut from a different cloth than the normal Jap or Korean girl.

We don't blanket hate everyone and judge peoples by their actions. Race is the largest familial group and some families need to get their houses in order. East asians get it, thats why we in this sjw nightmare envy their culture and want to emulate the goods parts.

kys weebs

>soft-spot for East Asians
it's getting harder

>beaner tier
Wrong, your thinking of Filipinos. Taiwanese are just Han Chinese who've been exposed to the western world longer than mainland Chinese. Vietnamese are also closer to the Chinese culturally and genetically though they hate to admit this.

>chinese cartoon imageboard
>shocked that weeaboos like azn grills

Will agree that actual asian women are nothing like the stereotypes, they will not go for whites unless you're attractive and alpha as fuck. If you're ugly/beta being white won't save you, asian women would rather go for betas of their own race before betas of another race.

That said, the asian women that racemix are seen by their society the same as coalburners and most want to keep their race pure, thus making the Sup Forumslocks attracted to them no different than niggers.

Left my wallet in a restaurant here once overnight and it was still on the table when I went back the next day.
Not all western countries are degenerate.

This is true.

Because although I might be racist, my dick sure as hell isn't

let me correct that for you:
>they will not go for whites unless you're attractive and alpha as fuck OR have a shit ton of money.

Remember there is a things as the whole "Old meek guy with young Asian wife - there only for the money and immigration status"

It should be noted that a small amount of race mixing is benecial towards these gene pools preventing them from going stale by maintaining genetic diversity within. However, that doesn't mean you fucking flood every pool on the planet to the point they all blend into one. That not only destroys cultures, but makes the whole planet suceptible to a pandemic, much like what is happening with genetically modified crops. They are all identical so if one dies they all die.

Either way I wouldnt touch Chinese.

There's a town there specifically for foreigners.

Race mixers must all die

best answer I've seen to any argument on this board ever

being conformist means they don't conflict with each other

thus they have a smoother running society

This actually isn't true.
If you're white in places like China or South Korea you can get whoever you want, as long as you're somewhat alpha.

Just lift, and don't be a manlet and you'll be fine.

>That said, the asian women that racemix are seen by their society the same as coalburners
True, which makes it all the more fun to fuck them.

True, my dick also doesn't care what color you are as long as you look pretty enough and have a Vagina

qt

>soft-spot for East Asians
Most of them fell for the submissive asian housewife meme. Also, a lot of the gook pictures posted here are almost exclusively attractive asians, which helps form the asian fever shit. In reality, if you were to go to any asian country you'll lose the fetish; most of them are absolutely hideous.
I used to be a weeb yellow fever faggot too, until I went outside and met quality white women

>pale skin
>high iq
>less degenerate than white women
To name a few things. No man in his right mind wants to marry a girl that has had any other dick in her but his own, much less a nigger dick in her.

>races that don't act like niggers develop a kinship for other non-nigger acting races

Did you really need some dip-shits on Sup Forums to explain something so simple like this to you?

They just have a lot more desirable qualities, on average at least. I think it's dumb to assume/think the actual hot asian girls are gonna be some dream/ideal wife based off looks alone though.

What's really important is how "woman" she is.
If I had a choice to be with a hot white girl or a hot asian girl, if the hot asian girl could cook, was less slutty, was more intelligent, etc I would easily take her instead.

I don't encourage and or approve of forcefully going out of ones way to racemix or anything else but it's not worth living with some retarded woman in the long run if she doesn't have some redeeming qualities.

Sup Forums, I am a 6'+ white guy with non-balding decent genes who is going into a field that could very well support a family. My life plan is to either be MGTOW and live alone, or find an asian wife and start a family. Which into the view of Sup Forums is preferable?

I'm just not really attracted to white women anymore. Asian women are the only 3DPD I find remotely attractive enough to want to be around.

I'm just curious, if a white guy was either going to go MGTOW or racemix, which is less degenerate?

you won't see their faces behind the gas masks

> Which into the view of Sup Forums is preferable?
if /pol is going to drive your decision, you're fucked

neither, just keep fucking your bodypillow

Other Dick doesn't bother me. I have a degenerate as fuck history, if she won't judge me I won't judge her. But if she mud sharked I'm out. We are clearly fundamentally incompatible as even when I was a blue pilled faggot degenerate I never touched a negress.

Sup Forums wasn't/isn't going to drive my decision, i was genuinely just curious what the thoughts regarding it from this website would be. What would drive the decision is if I ever meet a qt asian girl I want to make children with.
So MGTOW is less degenerate?

If you don't have children then their places will be taken by Muslims or Africans.

I don't see anything inconsistent about preserving the white race, and sharing white seed with east Asian women. I can share my seed with her, and it doesn't hurt the white race one bit.

She'll probably expect some white beta to care for her after she's finished burning the coal. Then these cunts talk shit about sane white men for going with Asians.

>implying you wouldn't breed 10 hapas with this

genes on both sides will be lost but it doesn't necessarily mean the result is bad

You want to be racist and raise an interracial family? do you want your kids to end up being incels like you?

Asians have a higher IQ on average and tend to be more traditional and conservative than your average western person. It's trading up, unlike the other races.

Plus, it's never as bad for men to race race mix. When we do it, we are cucking other races and spreading white genes. Of course having full white kids is better, but bleaching other races isn't nearly as bad as having our women mix with other races.

I don't get the yellow fever thing but to each his own I guess.

>Caring about race

We're all gonna be brown eventually.

>inb4 "m- muh ethnic pride"

nailed it, all the white girls I know hate asian women

that face is a shitty photoshop

My gf is Chinese. Hope to upgrade to a Korean/Jap soon

Cool it, there, Chang. If a "racist" is willing to breed with an Asian, wouldn't that imply he doesn't think of them as lesser? Or do you like being compared to niggers?

I would prefer a hot blonde white girl but asians are cute also

You mean to say you don't find the woman in the picture that you posted sexually attractive in the least? Well at the risk of sounding extremely cliche, you are probably a homosexual.

Sorry, my collection of SFW chinks is limited.

Just go to Tokyo. Many women are bilingual, intelligent, tapented, driven, submissive, not feminist in the least. This is average. Now what's the majority of the dating pool in America? Tinder sluts, single mothers, """curvy""" women, proud of being birches, and loud bitches.

they're weebs they're everywhere on Sup Forums. You can't escape it. GET ME OUT