What the fuck's going on here /pol?

What the fuck's going on here /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/center-combat-extremist-ideology-inaugurated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're rubbing their big shiny balls?

Vowing to work together to eliminate radical Islamic terrorism from the earth? Is that a globe?

Seems like it

They are creating a new terrorist group

i dont know but its very spooky

>Vowing to work together to eliminate radical Islamic terrorism from the earth?
sure, the saudis are vowing the eliminate islamic terror just like Trump vowed to drain the swamp and lock her up.

if you know what I mean, notch-notch, say no more.

>Riyadh — In the presence of leaders from Muslim countries, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman and US President Donald Trump inaugurated the Global Center for Combatting Extremist Ideology (GCCEI) here on Sunday.

they just opened a new global shilling agency. they are going to try to shut us down. again.

>that Najib cuckpose

Lmao

Summoning the incredible power of the dark lord Podesta to grant them a harem of young nubile toddlers

looks like a scene from street fighter the movie lmao

the saudi looks at donald wondering if perhaps they were in over their heads. the power that the orb contained was greater than either could handle alone. Perhaps they should rethink it, but the confidence flowing from Trump helped steady his hands. This was their moment and the power they unleashed would be incomprehensible and destructive.

> eliminate radical Islamic terrorism
> founders of Wahhabism, literally the terrorist religion
> funds all Wahhabist terrorist groups in the middle east
> now has more arms

RIP Syria

there's probably enough money in that room alone to end terrorism

the whole point is they don't wanna end something so profitable

They're entering a pact, as is American tradition.

It's like a literal Bond villain evil lair.

they are not vowing to eliminate radical islamic terrorism...

>The Center works to refute the hate and extremist speech and promote concepts of moderation, accepting the other, and the production of media content that confront the content of the radical thoughts in order to defy it, and reveal its promotional propaganda.

Summoning the Bogandoffs

HERE'S THE ACTUA FUCKING ANSWER THAT NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT - FUCK I WISH SOME OF YOU ASSHOLES WOULD READ THE FUCKING NEWS

You know what the glowing ball was?
It's a switch that opened this place, The Center For Combatting Extremism:
"the heart of which is a giant wall, filled with screens displaying real-time online extremist activity...." saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/center-combat-extremist-ideology-inaugurated/

tl;dr: Trump is letting Muslim countries spy on you.
No hate speech
No hate pics.
Expect new laws in your country/state/province/canton to govern your online behaviour.

Inauguration to combat online extremism

saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/center-combat-extremist-ideology-inaugurated/

They are joining Forces. They are going to go after the (((Forces)))

I can't believe they let a woman near the sacred orb of infinite power. KSA is not what it used to be.

>radical islamic terrorism

SUPER interesting that you imagine that it is limited to Islam.
Why would you imagine that?

Trump immediately hovers hand over America

Is that a nice gesture or a bad one?

Trump is communicating with the almighty god Kek, and expanding his mind into the vast edges of the universe.

Trumps mind is above all other's. His power level has reached such a large high, Kek is the only being that can stop Trump.

The second coming of jesus has happened. And his name is Trump.

All Praise Kek!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

>They are joining Forces. They are going to go after hate speech, etc

fixed it for you
BTW, who gets to determine what hate speech is?

you can't make this shit up

Holy shit, I wonder how many people here know just how much Saudi Arabia contributed to Islamic extremist groups in the modern era.

(((They))) just opened a brand new global memetic warfare facility.

re-read my post. i said they are NOT vowing to eliminate radical islamic terrorism.

and now i hate trump

inb4 im a shill

Everyone who isn't a fag, tranny, nigger, shitskin, or female.

my bad
they are doing something though, just not sure why every thread about it here amounts to nothing. They all seem to think it's nothing, or doesn't concern them.

it is a "laying on of hands" ritual.

>Jewish tradition
>The laying on of hands was an action referred to on numerous occasions in the Tanakh to accompany the conferring of a blessing or authority. For example, Isaac blessed his son Jacob by laying on of hands (Genesis 27:27).

fucking orange guy cuckolded us badly.

Evil shit like this is why I voted for Trump. I hope they hatch some vile sinister scheme to destroy the globalists.

>round earth
this is where the elites pledge to continue the globe lie and deceive the people

This is how they use Wahhabi magic to turn US presidents into Muslims. This is why Obama was a secret Muslim.

why does it always look like he's sticking his head out so far

they are the globalists. they are opening and blessing the brand new GLOBAL Center for Combatting Extremist Ideology (GCCEI)

well I guess it's a more grandiose gesture than Hillary's reset button

god that hag is such an embarrassment.

Ahura Mazda BTFO!!!

do you have some extremist ideology that requires combatting?

World Dominion.

But they're holding a globe so...

Can it even get any worse for you leafs?

Rasengan!

shouldnt touch that

That's the most comically evil picture I've seen

Why contain it?

They're trying to summon Snekk-Sauron

oh shit, street fighter had predictive programming?

>its very spooky

Looks like some fresh NWO faggotry to me.

Saudi Arabia inaugurating a center to fight 'islamic fundamentalism' just breaks my irony capacity. Is this real life?

this

I AM WATCHING YOU

That picture is very very disturbing. That picture is almost artistic.

They are activating the new Matrix uuuuuuuuuuuuu we are all dreaming uuuuuuuuuuu...

i am watching you...

this

A real life version of "get me in the screencap"

Radical Islam doesn't worship kings. Saudi Arabia has a monarchy, you just know most of Islam would have Saudis crucified by their feet.

it really is. it's the bureau of free thought and expression manifested right out of a dystopian sci-fi novel.

>you just know most of Islam would have Saudis crucified by their feet.

who is most of Islam...what countries or people want Saudis "crucified by their feet" other than, I am assuming, Syria and Iraq.

They're getting ready to wage war on Iran.

the spice must flow

Looks like fun to me.

>can't deal with sandniggers tribesman in yemen
>wants to take iran
hahaaha

This cucked Saudi shit is the last straw knocking me off the Trump train

He's doing everything he criticized Obama for. He's a globalist shill who wants to keep the middle east destablized for the benefit of Saudi Arabia/Israel.

Syria is fucked, Iran is fucked, and this shit will come back to bite us too.

And now the Saudis contribute $100million to Ivanka's nonprofit WHAT THE FUCK did we just decide that shit is OK now? Clinton foundation is totally cool now? Fuck that

there's a reason why that facility isn't in the US.

what emotion is it that that the Saudi is expressing? deference, fear, uncertainty, humility? I am not sure.

The keyword is 'contributed'.

They push ultra conservative Islam everywhere and build tons of conservative mosques in the West. This forms an ideological base which produces a certain percentage of Jihadism.

The fact that ISIS is wahabbist isn't a coincidence. The fact that they hate Saudi Arabia for being sell out impure Wahabbists doesn't excuse SA from responsibility.

King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud's eyes look worried to me. He knows Trump owns him now.

After branding China a currency manipulator on day one, defeating ISIS in 30 days, building a wall and making Mexico pay for it, sending them back, giving everyone beautiful health care, and making America great again, this is his Mission Accomplished moment?
Either that or he's hooking Jared up to sell some condos after he gets impeached.

Are they? it looks more like they are grabbing the globe.

Trump hasn't involved us in any land wars yet and he cannot just ignore the Saudis. He got a multi-billion dollar weapons contract for US workers. I am not thrilled as well, but so far he has made no move to suggest more foreign military interventions.

Grabbing Arab Ball(Sack)

worry, maybe that is it

Who knows

I fucking love it. The US needs one of its own. Filled with hardworking men, not SJW cronies and hack government employees.

hahahaha. thats what happens when you get foreigners to design everything for you

They're making a JoJo reference.

I guess it could get to the point where the government knows the whereabouts of every single licensed vehicle in the country...like you guys.

We haven't quite reached that point yet. If you are outside of major metropolitan areas, license plate readers are not YET ubiquitous.

he bombed Syria. I mean, it was just for show basically, but still. We're directly helping the Saudis destroy Yemen. We're just as interventionist as ever, nothing has changed.

Just because he hasn't started a 'land war' (if such a thing is even really required any more) doesn't mean he isn't a globalist cuck working for the same powers our past X presidents have been working for...

cringey.

>to fight 'islamic fundamentalism'

uh, who gave you that very specific idea?? ...it is to fight EXTREMISM.
Globally.
Good thing no one here would ever post anything anyone would ever consider extremist.

maybe hes doing it so everyone who hates him will actually begin to hate interventionist policy, like they should

fake news. we all know the globe isn't round....

With their powers combined they summon....

underrated