Cariben Nations will sue 5 European Nations for Slavery Reparations

15 Caribean Nations have filled a lawsuit against the European countries that colonized them, seeking reparations for slavery and the genocide of Native Population. They tried it in 2014 and will try it again this year.

Sued Countries:
>UK
>France
>Netherlands
>Spain
>Portugal

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/how-culpable-were-dutch-jews-in-the-slave-trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=QHwDuJJ7kgE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Hayti_(1805)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Haitians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They did the right thing
We should sue Spain too

fuck you, UK owes us €270B first

Haitian freedmen genocided the Franks on the island, maybe France should get reparations from Haiti in the form of cans of charcoal and mudcakes

Just how many ex colonial slaves from the 14th/17th century are there?

They should be suing Israel too considering how involved Jews(especially Portuguese Jews) were in the Atlantic slave trade

We didn't file shit, those fucking Guyanese niggers were the ones bitching about it.

>your country and culture only exist because of colonialism
>sue the colonial powers that literally birthed your society

Aw yeah, us and America should sue Britain, France, and Spain, too.

bad European nations.
The reparation should include a program to repatriate the Caribean people to Africa

Sure, Right after spain sues saudi arabia for the moor invasion.

you mean pic related?

You do realize it is a hoax, right? Historians all agree that Jewish role in the slave trade was minimal, but for (You) they are (((historians))) obviously.

PAY DENBTS HANS

>blacks want more free money

heh

> Historians all agree

This is where academic consensus becomes an issue.

How many historians are willing to put their careers on the line?

The slaves already inherited all the Caribbean islands. The most beautiful islands in the world for them to ruin aren't reparations enough?

those ungrateful ingrates wouldn't have a pot to piss in if not for the spanish colonizing them. they're the fucking happiest people in the world and they NEVER fucking work because they live in the land of plenty with the best climate in the fucking world. don't see why they would complain

"where do we drop them?"

Alright. While we're on the subject, let's sue Denmark for invading Britain. Let's get down Turkey's throat for enslaving the Middle East.

>(((Eli Faber)))
>a blurt to sell a book

I'd like to see some actual research into this, and not some conjecture based on feelings.

As soon as an historian days anything against the Jews they cease to be an historian.

You still pledge allegience to the queen leaf.

I'm willing to give them all the money they want if they take all the niggers we got.

This is fucking pathetic. A bunch of shitskin 67 IQ shitholes are able to use the the international legal system to sue the greatest nations this Earth has known, because they are 67 IQ shitholes.

I understand it would be bad diplomacy, but at this stage they should be bombed for their insolence.

How about reparations to France for killing every white person in Haiti.

Pay the oil debt first

Does this mean the Caucasus can sue the Saudis?

The UK sues the Swedes?

Europe sueing the Roman Empire and holy Roman Empire?

Anyone want to sue Alexander the Great?

/thread

I guess sarcasm doesn't translate into Mandarin

They owe $270B? Why would they owe you $27m? I never heard any good reason why they owe you $27k? They should just tell you: fuck off! No way are we paying $2.7k! $270 is just too much! Who the heck has $27 lying around? People gotta eat. $2.70 is the price of a large drink

I blame the Visigoths! I'm owed gold coins & rings.

>genocided a people who colonized your country and murdered your people
>bad
Sad!

oyyyyyyyy vey

>On the Caribbean island of Curacao, Dutch Jews may have accounted for the resale of at least 15,000 slaves landed by Dutch transatlantic traders, according to Seymour Drescher, a historian at the University of Pittsburgh. At one point, Jews controlled about 17 percent of the Caribbean trade in Dutch colonies, Drescher said.

>ews were so influential in those colonies that slave auctions scheduled to take place on Jewish holidays often were postponed, according to Marc Lee Raphael, a professor of Judaic studies at the College of William & Mary.

In the United States, the Jewish role in the slave trade has been a matter of scholarly debate for nearly two decades, prompted in part by efforts to refute the Nation of Islam’s claim that Jews dominated the Atlantic slave trade. But in Holland, the issue of Jewish complicity is rarely discussed.

timesofisrael.com/how-culpable-were-dutch-jews-in-the-slave-trade/

>Mandarin
You should know chinaman

Guess who is behind those 67 IQ shitskins ushering them on for dem gibsmedats.

Didn't the natives sell us the slaves. Liberals need to get fucked.

Do it. Keep pushing, before the west is too weakened to ever awaken.

lmao I love how Americans get off scotfree!

No burgerbro, non-white people would never do such a thing.

Free money

They bred most of them in first I think. Part of why they actually were able to free themselves.

Please pay your NATO defense obligation

No matter how much money they send Blacks wont see a dolar

We were the ones that ruined Germany's military with a bunch of bullshit restrictions.

Are you the auto parts user?
I have that greentext but can't find it.

Why arent they sueing the Turks?

Let's bring Genghis Kahn up on charges too

YAAASSSS

This will never happen, it would just cause problems. Just about every country could find a legitimate reason to sue another for damages done centuries ago so there's no reason to allow it.

Nice post, user.

Please no! We can't afford that ;_;

>Haitian freedmen genocided the Franks on the island, maybe France should get reparations from Haiti in the form of cans of charcoal and mudcakes
Haiti actually did pay reparations to the french.
>American education.

Pay up white bitch. The black man is your overlord.

Let's see them try.

surprised i didnt have your flag yet

t. kikifantti aisuri pro

it still amuses me how there's a nigger in finland

Who's Spain greatest ally?

What have the British ever done for us?

Sorry, I'm all out of cash. Do you accept bullet as payment?

>genocide of Native Population
Nigger, the "natives" ran a genocide on the Europeans after they gave the savages civilization. We don't owe you shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=QHwDuJJ7kgE&t=1s

Created our societies?

Damn it. Forgot pic.

Spain doesn't have a greatest ally.
They have Italy, who is a good but not the greatest.
And Portugal, who is like a movie competitor. Like the one that exists to fuck with Spain but won't let anyone else fuck with Asspain because it's their job.

Fuck you, nigger. It's called tribalist dual morality. One rule for us, a different rule for others. Universal morality is a lie created by Jews to brainwash christcucks

Dude, not. That would create a bad path. Imagine if the indians wanted to demand us too, for being halfies (I am assuming you are mestizo)

We will give them 10k each under the pretext that they'll move back to Africa as part of the reparations en to set history right again.

>mfw we have 6 islands in the Caribbean sea for whites only.

Might as well include the video, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

They are welcome to piss their penny's away, on legal fees.

>>mfw we have 6 islands in the Caribbean sea for whites only.
I've been, they're not for whites only.
Far from it.

Well if they want the money, then they need to fuck off and go back to the continent of the apes

Either that or a globalist soros paid Antifa cuck.

International Law 101 - The only way to enforce it is through military power....And no nigger country has military power

Doesn't work like that, friendo.

Good old Butcher Harris.

Well, ofcourse it doesn't work like that!.
It doesn't work because it's a fantasy just like their claim for reparations.

Be thankful we Spaniards didn't annihilate every single of you savages like the English, French and Americans did.
Actually, time proved otherwise it'd have been the right choice. Consider yourself lucky.

Naming the jew will end your career user.

just nuke the nigs already goddamnit

>Historians all agree
of course they do

Precisely. But I dunno. The UK support to pay reparations to India is rising. It's no where near a significant number. But it is rising.

Topkek
stay irie jamaica

Horny bastards, every spaniard Ive met has been one/

Actually we both are honorary black Haitans due to their first constitution so some part of reparations should come to us:
>12. No whiteman of whatever nation he may be, shall put his foot on this territory with the title of master or proprietor, neither shall he in future acquire any property therein.

>13. The preceding article cannot in the smallest degree affect white woman who have been naturalized Haytians by Government, nor does it extend to children already born, or that may be born of the said women. The Germans and Polanders naturalized by government are also comprized in the dispositions of the present article.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Hayti_(1805)

Kek, why though?

We already dismissed their case. This is old news you idiot. This was under David Cameron's administration and guess who's representing the niggers?

Yeah that's right, Jews.

>The earliest known German settlement in Saint-Domingue was in Bombardopolis, south of the Môle-Saint-Nicolas. About a thousand Germans came to Bombardopolis in the eighteenth century and managed to make a living with growing coffee. They received Haitian citizenship from Jean-Jacques Dessalines after 1804, and gradually mixed with the rest of the population. Henri Christophe had German military engineers designed the Citadelle Laferrière and supervised its construction.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Haitians

>In 1802, Napoleon added a Polish legion of around 5,200 to the forces sent to Saint-Domingue to fight off the slave rebellion. Upon arrival and the first combat actions, discovering that the slaves fought off their French masters for their freedom, vast majority of Poles eventually joined the slaves against the French.[2] The Polish had a familiar situation back home, where they fought for their liberty against invading Russia, Prussia and Austria that began in 1772; seeking to unite, some joined Napoleon's army (of which part was sent to Haiti).[2] Many Polish soldiers admired their enemy and decided to turn on the French army and join the slaves, and participated in the Haitian revolution of 1804.[5] The community partially descends from the 400 surviving Polish Legionnaries that either defected to the slaves or were taken prisoner.[1] These Poles were naturalised according to the new Haitian Constitution.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

The Indians have been begging for some diamond for decades, they've been repeatedly told that they aren't getting back.

Shitskins never fucking learn, they just DO NOT LEARN!

And this is precisely why nothing will ever change.
The beer hall putsch has faded into the night forever

LOL god I hate these island niggers. Fuck all of them.

so they got blacked lol
Oh well, you can be the foothold in reconquista

>Sued Countries:
>UK

They can have whatever's left of UK after they've paid their €200 bn Brexit bill

>and guess who's representing the niggers

ur moms clunge lmao

Wasen't it jews that owned the slave boats? Sue the kikes you scared fucking cucks.