Ignorant cunt Marina Sirtis is asking people to find the address and place of work for this woman who lost her temper...

Ignorant cunt Marina Sirtis is asking people to find the address and place of work for this woman who lost her temper after a Mexican butts in on her private phone conservation.

Bitch is calling for a lynching and she's going to get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find dirt on Marina's personal life. Maybe she touched someone or has a stash of drugs.

Fucking Betazoid piece of shit. Empath genocide when?

Good.

The amount of star trek cucks that are SJWs has put me off the franchise entirely

It doesn't matter what she did. What matters to leftists is what the internet SAYS she did.

She deserves it, tho

It's a series about a post boundaries universe where you can go anywhere.

Of course it will put you out, you don't wanna leave your house.

There were exactly 0 niggers in trek. Some black people, but pretty sure Tyrone wasn't allowed in the federation.

Plus it was heavily implied that the Ferengi were space jews.

John De Lancie (Q) calls Worf a "black faced pea brain" in one episode. Picard, ever the pajama boy, chastises Q and calls him a "self important judgmental cad".

In a post boundaries universe I'd be reduced to kicking poor south americans out of my house, Paco.

Got a source for the video?

I highly doubt he was a polite spic

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656

See if this works. The woman is having a private phone convo and this Spic decides to just join in.

But the POINT is, Marina Sirtis is telling people to find out where this woman lives. Think about it.

Who is Marina Sirtis? Maybe her employer should know she's encouraging people to harass and assault an innocent person

She played Deanna Troi on Star Trek The Next Generation.

That's just typical woman behavior, she's acting like an entitled cunt and enlisting her husband to fight the guy for no reason.

But she's right, and he shouldn't be butting in on a private conversation

>being this underage

Someone linked the video: twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656

Yeah, no, fuck that stupid bitch. The spic actually really was trying to be decent, trying to help the whore find a store that had her . . . probably oxycodone . . . prescription. But she was jonesing too hard and flipped her shit.

Normally I would automatically oppose psuedo-nigger Shaun King on anything. But here he happens to be right. That cunt deserves to be called out.

I never watched Star Trek

And we don't do the same?

Khan killed all the subhumans during the 1990s in the Trek universe.

The far right does lack in imagination.

But this LIBERAL ACTRESS is asking ""people"" to find the LIVING ADDRESS of this white woman to """talk""" with her. Don't you get it? Why so dense.

I don't believe in faggy utopias

See

I do

No Yankee traders aka American whites.

The Jews are supposed to be the Vulcans in original and the humans in the STNG.

I totally get it. I don't care if the woman gets doxed because she's a fucking bitch. OK, fair enough, it would be great if the woman gets doxed AND Sirtis loses her Twitter account in a 2-for-1, but I damned sure am not sorry for the cunt. That beaner dindu nuffin.

She was a pretty shitty actor, but so was everyone else when standing next to Patrick Stewart.. Brent Spiner excluded on a technicality.

>watching tv means I'm creative

Of course she is.

Doxxing's just peachy when shitlibs do it.

Star Trek is for nerds

Having creativity go over your head is pretty damning.

Deanna Troi was the LEAST interesting character on the show. Whenever she was in the lead or if the show was about her, it was a snooze fest.

>pedro, the gardener, butts into home owner's private phone call and is upset he cock wasn't sucked and given US President title

"Hello. This is Pedro."
"Pedro, get off the phone. I got this."
"Ayyyy. dios mio. Maybe if you switch t..."
"Pedro, get the fuck off the phone."
"Yes, this is Pedro. Hello?"
"Pedro, get the fuc...You know what, you're going home to Mexico."

*camera pans to 20/20, with a discerning music in background* A crime...a crime was committed here today. Who's the real victim here, world? Pedro, the innocent adult male, who's birth certificate is written in crayon as proof he is really 12, vs the evil rich not-a-victim, a white woman, discussing a serious conversation with her husband? Some might say the woman, but I can rest assure, it is....Pedro. He works hard gardening and tethering to the garden in rich white neighborhoods. Only to be a victim of being told what to do, by, well...let's just say, the evil whites of the world. I for one, believe Pedro has no boss. He can do what he wants. No one, shall ever get in his way.

credits roll in:
*paid for by the support for Israel group*

Deporting straight to the warp amirite