Post yfw you realize the Dems are actually going to run The Rock to try to beat Trump

Post yfw you realize the Dems are actually going to run The Rock to try to beat Trump.

hey man don't stop a good thing

the problem is, he doesn't have much to say. Just look into his eyes, the guy's completely empty-headed.

If they wanted to win, they could have picked one of the 100 comedians they have on deck.

I'm not gonna interrupt their mistake, but Bill Mayer would have been a better choice.

They still don't understand trump's appeal

Sorry Lady
Rock's a Republican

I thought zuckercuck was running?

The Rock and VP Tom Hanks

>mfw zuck vs rock debate

dude, the rock could seriously win. Honestly, he seems like a pretty good guy, I don't think he's a complete leftist cuck, but would be palpable enough that the media wouldn't go out of their way to demonize him. He may be able to do something good without being roundly attacked by the machine.

Dont forget Oprah and Kanye

>You will live to see The Rock beat the shit out of a failed assassin on live TV

>A Pacific Islander might be the most powerful man in the world one day.

Seriously just nuke the planet. Islanders are fucking insane and most of them here struggle to read and write at school.

The media will shill full force whatever piece of shit candidate floats to the top in 2020 regatdless. They did it for Hillary, need we another example of how low they go?

Commies, jews and Trump wont stand a CHANCE once The Diesel Rock comes for 2020

I'd vote for Dwayne. You're welcome!

The Rock is a Republican.

Dwayne is a Republican, moron.

Brawndo hez wat plans crv

I know Dwayne Johnson, AMA.

He wouldn't be getting all these movie roles if he wasn't a leftie cuck.

Celebs will destroy the world if we start electing them to office. They are fucking entertainers not leaders.

Look how bad Trump is starting to turn out and he is mostly shunned by the Hollywood crowd.

Donald Trump is an old school Democrat who ran as a Republican
John Kasich sucks up to the Democrats too much to be anything beyond a nominal Republican

Is he as awesome as he seems?

He's absolutely not a leftist cuck.
He's the top earner in Hollywood. (((Hollywood))) cares about Shekels more than anything else, don't you know? If you bring in the most money, you'll continued to get hired, regardless of your opinion, esepcially when you don't share it publically.

It'll be even better when the Reps bring in an actual candidate and they wasted their chance on being butthurt.

Yeah, he's a real good guy.

/aspol/ it's going to be a thing then.

God help us all.

How big is his dick?

With Tom Hanks as VP for Dwayne? Yeah no...

>people fuck his wife so he gets roles in movies
That doesn't make sense.

I'm pretty sure it's big but I've never seen it lol.

His dick actually isnt that big

*Big guy

For (((you)))!

Bullshit. Hollywood fabricates and makes stars all the time. You go right in politics and they will replace your ass in a snap. You can still work, but kiss the limelight goodbye.

It's gonna be Kanye

And that's kinda terrifying desu

The Rock is conservative though I thought?

Nah. It's all getting bought by the Chinese, most certainly within the next decade. If your movies consistently bring in hundreds of millions over budget when most other stars barely break even, hiring you constantly, until your popularity fades is just smart economics. But you're still in 10th grade probably so I forgive you for not understanding yet.

dam the rock is old now

the Dems could run a literal rock as their candidate and still beat Donald "Bush 3.0" Trump. I'm sure as hell not voting for the neocon Don again, give me Rand Paul

We need ron paul to run again

He's a true cuckservative, might as well be a democrat. (See John McCain, bush family.)

we would have a sex tape of the first lady if kim stayed his wife

Jared Kushner as president and VP Zuckerberg for 2020.

Well. So far I'd say he's got a better chance of winning than 'her'. They could do better though, and dems often make bad moves over and over again.

Oh yeah. Because Legendary Pictures is just killing it. Fucking dolt, Chinese make shit films and buy shit studios.

>Dwane Johnson
>a republican
>defeating Trump

Lol, I hope he runs just for the memes. I could imagine the DNC trying to find a celebrity to run because "well drumpf is a celebrity hurr". But I can in no way see it working out. Democrat voters are all about "muh experience".

But for real guys. Can you imagine just how meme worthy a celebrity that has been in countless films would be?

that's counter-intuitive to the narrative you're pushing... if dwayne is accepting more shekels than anyone else in hollywood, that means he has a deeper obligation to serve the zionist menace than any other person on the list...

...it's like you're not making any sense or anything "fellow user", did you get enough tendies in ya tonight?

Actually he's awful. Check out his recent comments on Trump's performance.
Count how many times this mangina says "I feel."

HOnestly... so was hilldog desu
HIlldog and Obama didn't get along because she was really a southern democrat, which is really a conservative.

Think about everything you hate about her, It was all neo-con bullshit.

She was a DINO.

You all forgetting Dwayne Johnson is a Republican.

They're both in the WWE or WWF Hall of Fame. I can't remember which is which.

He was a good wrestler. Not as much an actor. Not sure about a politician.

Trump was a Democrat

The Rock is Republican though. If he runs he'll run against Trump in primaries. This is the 1st time I've followed a presidential election so closely, so IDK actually if the party in office has primaries. If Trump wants to rerun does he got the Rep nomination automatically or does he have to re-earn it?

>Bill Mayer

you talking about Bill Maher?

if so that dude is about as likable as dog shit.

A perfect embodiment of the two hated extremes of the democrat party. The first being the smug, arrogant, condescending liberal media (how many times has he called the American public irredeemable morons). The second being the irrational, angry, screaming protester (how many times has he exploded on his guests when they challenged him on something).

What a time to be alive.

Incumbent.
I think RNC can vote if they want someone else on the ballot.
Trump is on the ticket either way.

>The Rock and VP Oprah
Blacks will defend this