Have you noticed how media keeps pushing the traveling jew...

Have you noticed how media keeps pushing the traveling jew? How most women list under their hobbies that they love "traveling"?

>never settle down or have a family goy, just spend your youth taking foreign dick
>kids are a waste of money, you can use that money to see the world
>look how lame your white countrymen are compared to exotic Thailand and Machu Pichu
>nations are social constructs these third world shitskins are human just like you

Traveling is a jewish trick. Do NOT fall for the traveling jew. It is used to keep you from ever building strong roots in your community and starting a family.

How do we stop millennials from traveling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-DtNm3zK_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't see how it's a problem. It's a good way to observe different cultures.

I don't see what it has to do with "never settling down", just bring the family with you.

Also, wouldn't "traveling" be an exclusive trait to nationalist societies? In a true marxist, globalist, society, there would be no segregation of culture and thus no need to travel, because everything will be the same as where you are. It sounds like you are the Jew OP

Son of a bitch leaf. I'm just getting back into the dating game, which is pretty much online these days, and pretty much every fucking dumb bitch wants to travel. God damn it, I want lady to build something with, not fucking spend every dime I make on satisfying her immediate wants.

Right except white girls do go worldwide and get fucked by shitskins, but as long as they are with white men it shouldn't be a problem.

It's almost like there is a concerted effort to make our side less fun than SJW culture. Boy, I wonder (((who))) wants that to happen

>
>as long as they are with white men it shouldn't be a problem.

topcuck

Fine go let them get gangbanged by Guatemalans, don't see how I'M the cuck.

>mfw I'm a white Yurope grill in Straya

Traveling is fun and it's pretty hard to change the fact that many young people thinks partying and traveling is much funnier than raising a family and going to church.

>It's a good way to observe different cultures.
Yes, going to tourist spots that have bare-bone "culture", which is 90% of the time just food, which are maintained just for foreigners to come for a couple days and fly out. Yeah. Culture.

I can agree with that

>#YOLO

if you deconstruct anything to its basic parts you can make it seem like something it's not

fuck that. machu picchu is complete shit. anything is better than that

i agree with op. i have lost at least 2 gfs to the justification that they want to travel and are not ready to settle down. sad.

Nice vomit.

>love history
>absolutely enthralled with Ancient Rome, want to visit Italy and learn more
>rejected because (((they))) want to keep me from marrying someone
If you try hard enough, anyone can make a bullshit connection out of loosely related things.

>Thailand
Yeah... Real exotic boipussy for real

It's almost a ritual for young women to go on some big trip after graduation to take a mile long of dick. The worst places are hostels, which are degenerate shitholes filled with unkempt hippie fucks wearing their faggot cloth bracelets backpacking like they're enlightened in some third world shithole.

Then they will go back to their home country and tell everyone how in South East Asia they were so humble and not materialistic like the West and how it opened their eyes.

Do not ever allow your daughter to travel.

It seems pretty gay. Every single birch on tinder lists traveling as a hobby. One even said she went to 49 different countries like it's some great achievement.

There is some genuine travel interest among people, but I get the feeling the majority of it is just to brag about being elsewhere for social points -- or to get dicked.

>wanting to stay in boring suburbia forever
>not wanting to experience rich cultures around the world
you sound like an insufferable pratt

I think the traveling jew meme is to get families who are on the edge of financial freedom (aka living off stock market royalties) to send their kids around the world traveling to get a 'fulfilling sense of culture' after they also just paid for their kids college.

Theres nothing wrong with traveling per say but I definitely think its a meme purported to get people to spend more shekels. Honestly you better get out and see the sights before the hordes of chinese tourists trample them into dust.

Women's hobbies on dating profile:

>travel
>eating good food
>spending time with friends and family
>settling in with a good book at the coffee shop :^)

When will these stupid bitches realize these aren't hobbies?

Except user, pretty much nailed it.

>if you deconstruct anything to its basic parts you can make it seem like something it's not

No. He is right. People who travel just go to touristy spots take out the selfish stick then signal endlessly to other normies about how high class they are.

I've actually had to sit and watch slide shows of some retards exotic vacation. It's the living end.

There's nothing wrong with experiencing other cultures. If you think your own culture is perfect, you're wrong. I'm not saying all cultures are equal, some are definitely worse than others, although they'll usually have something good that you can try to incorporate into your own.

It's best to learn about every culture and choose what's good and bad to keep your own culture advancing. You need something to compare your own culture to so you don't mindlessly believe everything is 100% awesome.

You forgot
>netflix n chill
>wine

Add those and you have 95% of all women's dating profiles.

its pushed to create a dislike for the Fatherland

I've been to over 65 countries and I'm just as racist as the next Sup Forumslack, try again OP

my hobby is reading these non-hobbies

They're just like NEETs, except they're hot females.

how about traveling with your significant other? I wouldn't mind dating someone or marrying them, then traveling with them? Save up a few vacation days and go travel with them. and then when we're all done and got out it out of our system, we make a few babies and settle down. i dont see anything wrong with that

You forgot yoga.

Jew conspiracy aside, op has point. But why care what millenials do? They are the most liberal gen. Tell gen z to settle and have families. Millenials should get stick to having cats.

Women are the niggers of gender.

wow.....
this is definitely the least intelligent shitpost of all time.
my god.

I travel a lot, never post pics in social media, never talk about it with fucking plebs that get excited cause they are going to florida.

I started small going to places in my own country, then moved to other countries, then other continents

I travel to see how everyone else lives in this planet, how issues are the fucking same in every country. I see how these fucking milenials get lost along the way so im glad my connection with my home city is so strong. I will always live here in my small controlable society bubble cause the more i see of the world in real life the more i realize omnicide is the only choice.

Do you blame Jews also for all the travel restrictions that make traveling too much trouble to be worth it? The epidemic of fights on airplanes? The higher fares?

It's all a Jewish conspiracy to prevent you from traveling and induce you to travel.

t. never leaves the basement
If you'd have gone outside at least once in the past year you'd realise that there is literally nothing wrong with enjoying the world beyond your own room you fat fuck.

Travel = rich
Everyone who says that they love travel really means that they have money. Of course people like going on vacations.

Even worse are the travelers who think they're superior because they went off the beaten path.

>Bro I rented a motorcycle and stayed with a family in Bolivia for a month
>I'm authentic unlike those losers who go to the beach resort

They act so pretentious when they've never built anything lasting in their lives and spend all their money pursuing fleeting bullshit, MUH EXPERIENCES, MUH MEMORIES.

Ditto. I've been all over the northern hemisphere. Learned that everyone has a right to be racist, including me.

I think a few well-timed, well-planned trips can be a great learning experience.
Twice I've seen the country my family largely came from (Scotland), and got to experience its history, culture, and natural beauty - as well as visits with family I rarely see.
Same with Germany, literally a month before the migrant crisis began. It was a life-changing experience.
That said, I know people who spend almost all of their time traveling and I think that's silly.

To be honest though that type of traveler would be superior to the the shit tier travelers that just fuck around in hostels the whole time.

>Discuss the long term with gf
>She doesn't want to be tied down
>Just wants freedom to go anywhere and do anything, sees kids and cohabitation as hindering that
>I want kids eventually, so we break up
>She doesn't take it well
>Travels to SEA
>See her again 2 years later
>Caught a host of diseases
>Has a literal mystery illness that no doctor has been able to treat which makes her sound like a 30-pack a day smoker and forces her skin to constantly dry and peel
>Now wants to talk about a long term relationship
>Check Facebook
>From what I can see, she fucked upwards of 20-something men across Asia, then some more in Turkey

Any person without a keen interest in history or family in an another country, that says they love to travel, raises instant red flags.

We saved a ton of money by getting off the beaten path, and had much more interesting and challenging vacations.

Don't feel I am superior, although I would recommend what we did to anyone who is willing to live among the population and interact on a sort of equal basis with them, as people.

True. Hostals are a disease for the soul. I enjoy staying with locals more

Eh, to properly hate other cultures you must be well versed in their intricacies, otherwise your just as ignorant as those backward fucks that think shitting in the street is top tier and that Tupac's great grand pharoh with stones made of crystalline cristal and slaves feed on nothing but a diet of purple drank and gator wings

Traveling is redpilled, faggot leaf. You learn to appreciate your culture and how to improve both it and yourself by experiencing other cultures.

Life is a hurtbox too, just like Sup Forums. By remaining in one place you're putting yourself into a physical hugbox.

I wish I could find this quote again, maybe you autists can help me..

Goes something like:
A man can wander ther the countryside and benefit (the likes of a sage?), a woman does the same - completely ruined.

One time i was looking to buy a book for a friend here and went into a bookstore in seattle. Antifa stickers everywhere, nazi not welcome signs, a tranny in the counter. Asked for the book anyways, walked around a bit looking at the many feminist sections, for young and old, the sections for satanic verses, the sections for marxists.

I came out from that place with a renewed hate for your people burger

Exactly my point, as the one time I went to Colombia on a research mission to study various river creatures and was attacked by a hippo. It knocked our sacks of potatoes into the water and we had to go into town to get more food. The new sacks of rice and pears we thought we were getting turned out to be cocaine and next thing you know I'm in the back of some shady bar in Tunja shoving balloons full of coke and emeralds up my ass and getting ready for my flight back into Miami.

All in all I rated the trip 10/10 and now have a steady job and finally overcame the STEM meme.

Millennials will stop traveling to boring, uninteresting non white shitholes when the wars for our very racial existences begin. Things will only get better from there on, priorities included.

Mine is not a fake story, the only true about your meme is the river hippo attacks

enjoy while it lasts, because the ageing process will show no mercy. clocks ticking.

Women fall for everything. Most guys I know are just happy to travel around the usa and dont really care about going to other countries.

Expedia made the mother of all propaganda spots for this. Watch this qt become old and barren through a lifetime muh travels and helping the poor

kill yourself roastie

carpe yolo. I hope you die alone.

>Have you noticed how media keeps pushing the traveling jew?
It is programmed into their genetics that eventually they are going to be walking or running somewhere different.....

Idiot, that's just touring. If you're any good at traveling you will avoid that shit and go hang out in a local bar. Stop going to shitty tourist trap cities. Paris is one of the worst places I've ever been, Bretagne is one of the best. Rome and Venice are lame, small towns in Tuscany are great.
You're traveling wrong.

>Being a bimbo
>Turn 30, no longer desirable for a family by alpha males.
>Desperate for connection/family and a bigger life you cling to the first rube you can find with male pattern baldness, a gut, or some kind of defect.
>Have his shitstain kids
>All you have are stupid facebook photo albums to go 'hey i've been there, neat!'
Sounds like a solid plan.

I seriously don't get this fucking meme. Everybody and their dog seems to love (((traveling)) and (((hiking))), especially to third world shitholes like Asia.

>per say

Agreed OP. Hate all these faggots talking about traveling. My home is Canada, I will never leave Canada and all money I make is to be spent only on Canadian business.

I was gonna hitchhike through Europe until i came to Sup Forums and saw my route went right through some ISLAM'D areas. Also fuck giving money to Europe.

how many of them were natives versus western/russian travelers you think?

>wanting to go anywhere besides the usa
topkek. i fell for the traveling kike meme once. don't think i'll renew my passport actually.

Restrict VISAS, travel-exchange programs and work visas. Simplest way.

Limited time travelling is not a problem.

Makes sense to me. Don't understand the appeal for women travelling. They don't give a damn about culture, history, architecture etc so why would they want to travel? Just for bragging rights basically.

There's nothing wrong with travelling, the problem is middle-class perma-debtors and western eudaimoniacs spending their entire life trying to "feel good" and "discover themselves", while only dragging down the economy.

>fucked a turk roach
>skin constantly dry and peeling
pic related aussiebro grab the bug b gon

>traveling

nah, that's just female instinct
since nobody pillages and rapes anymore, they have to go out of their way to get it themselves

that's the difference. When I travel, I stay in hostels because I only want to fucking sleep there, so I don't need a huge room, so I have more money to blow on other shit.
Hippies/grills on the other way stay there "because they're so humble" lel

Gotta say, I spent about 6 years traveling the world taking odd jobs all over the place and I agree with OP 100%.

Experiencing other cultures is a waste of time. Most other cultures are fucking shitty and you can already try authentic food from other countries in your own home nation if you try.

I feel like the dumbest goy in the world for putting my school and career off to the side for so long because of some Hallmark tier bullshit.

what in the shit is that. I don't at all get people travelling to 'HELP OTHERS OMG'.
Just fucking travel to be a decadent hedonistic asshole senpai. That's why you're spending money you fucking whore.

>met this chick who "likes to travel" and "hiking and camping"
>coworkers and I have been planing a 2 night camp and hike trip in the near Forrest
>ask grill if she's down
>she agrees
>we park cars in the near parking area and begin to hike through trails
>I'm carrying the heaviest bag with the tent, some some clothes and other items, easy 50lb pack
>girl carries a backpack with some of the food and some of her shit
>not even 3 miles in and she's tired, asking where the camp grounds are
>lol Bitch we camping in the middle of no where
>she's really annoyed at this we hike another 5 miles into the Forrest, the bitching and moaning never stops
>finally get to a good camping site, we break down out packs and I set up the tent
>we have a good 1 hr before sundown, we guys go to near pond to collect water
>have nice filter and we filter the water then boil it for food prep
>no cellphone signal, not a fucking man made structure in miles
>dat feel
>grill bitches about signals and that she's not drinking the "nasty" water we collected from that pond
>tell her she could get dehydrated and there's no rivers nearby to collect water
>reluctantly drinks water, nothing wrong with it
>bitching never stops and the first day is not even over, shit not even night yet
>"ground too hard
>too cold out
>what's that noise
>I'm not taking a shit there"

Fuck she fuckin ruined the whole experience with her fucking bitching but after we were done and she finally got a cell signal she started uploading her dumbass pictures into the Instagram and the joobook. Women don't care about exploring, they care about showing off

Fluent in sarcasm ;)

"Traveling" isn't a Jew thing, it's just what basic bitches write to make them seem more complex and give the impression that their interests go outside of mainstream pop music, Harry Potter and default subreddits. I guarantee you that 90% of the girls who write "traveling" as an interest have travelled outside of their home country maybe two or three times in their lives.

lrn2goyim mind control

I always wondered who gives these woman money to travel. Now I know....GOY!!!

Maybe it's just a slut thing? I spent a lot of time abroad and it just made me love my home more.

>In a true marxist, globalist, society, there would be no segregation of culture and thus no need to travel, because everything will be the same as where you are. It sounds like you are the Jew OP
More likely you won't be allowed to travel because your papers don't allow it (or it'll be like the chinese hukou system where you're free to move around but all your government-subsidised education and healthcare and shit only apply to where your papers say you live)

It's code for men with money. I'm a decent looking guy. But I go out with woman way out of my league. I travel around 100 times a year for business, always first or business class. Always taking cool pics. You have no idea how many comments I get from woman which is pretty much the exact same thing... "Got room in your luggage for me".... barf! Just ho's looking for free trips to Europe, or some exotic ass place they saw Rihanna's ass go to. I dangle those airline miles like catnip... then snatch it away...lol

Thankfully I'm not from USA.
>Be me
>Hitchhike with UNI
>Grills and boys make two different camps because we smoke and most of girls don't
>Get semi-drunk/high all night while visiting grill tents and playing cards maybe making out I dunno.
>Next morning
>Everyone is red eyed from the vodka
>Start packing
>Some girl throws a hissy fit about how she is not allowed to put pine sticks in empty bottles
>I tell her not to do it
>Shedoesitbecausepatrarchy.jpeg
>I smack her ass and tell her to take out all the pine sticks, I'm too hangover to listen to woman rationalizing something.
>Tell her she must take out all the pine sticks due to us needing to take away all the trash from forest.
>Everyone approves

The thing you had to do is not give her attention and do something. She seeks your validation and the moment when all men would lets say chop firewood she wouldn't be able to attention whore and would become calm AF.
Women are big children/teens with boobs just act towards them accordingly.

>Women don't care about exploring, they care about showing off

THIS.

Women don't give a shit about traveling, Even when they do they lack the ability to really appreciate it. They just want to post pictures of themselves traveling on social media.

Women are attention-whites and sluts by nature.

>bringing a woman to hike and camp
>...because she said she likes to hike and camp

>not allowed to put pine sticks in empty bottles
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Don't travel ever
>Don't ever see what it is like outside of the country
>Don't ever question your circumstances
>Just stay in your community and be a good goy
>I-It'll build strong roots
>No don't identify a problem with our society by looking at another without that problem
Nice, try, (((leaf)))

Travelling is becoming somewhat pointless under globalism. All cities are the same, and countries are the same too. The only real reason to travel anymore is for different natural environments. Go see different mountains, volcanos, whatever.

But women travel solely to hook up with random dudes. They don't do it for any other reason. In fact, the only reason a woman ever leaves the house is when she is looking for dick.

The funny thing about people who say they love traveling is most of them don't actually learn stuff about the places they go to. All they do is see major tourist sights and eat at international type places you can find anywhere. I went to Quebec with friends recently and all they wanted to do is eat at fucking Italian and Portuguese places rather than trying local shit for fucks sake.

They do it for virtue signaling only.

>attention-whites
I don't know if this was an autocorrect mistake but I'm using it.

must be a latvian thing
I mean, everybody likes showing off once in a while, it's human nature. But basic bitches just take it to the next level. If I'm travelling, I'm maybe devoting 5-10 minutes a day as 'showing off time' - like taking pictures of food I eat, taking selfies in famous places (I know, cancer). Basic bitches however spend multiple hours daily on that - I've seen that actually happening during my travels.

Just some women shit I don't know. We were getting ready to walk away from the camping spot and she just thought about it someway. All the trash must be taken out of forest too because we aren't Russians.

Jokes on you, I found an Aussie guy on my travels here

this bullshit, every time I see it

Also to signal they have money to travel.

Abbos are Australians you are talking about a grandson of Scottish prison rapist right?

Why it is always Ginger girl?

all the seppo chicks i know claim to be into "hiking" but they really just mean driving to the well-maintained parking lot somewhere and doing the easy 1hr trails up to a lookout or some other photogenic spot

i can't even laugh at it since i grew up doing 40km overnight hikes as a teenager (and those were babby tier compared to some people i knew)

that shit's fine for a year or less, you fucked up by doing it six times too long