What did (((they))) mean by this obvious astroturfing, my fellow goyim?

what did (((they))) mean by this obvious astroturfing, my fellow goyim?

>is a hypocrite
>took two scoops instead of one
wow, impeach him for these two things literally every human has ever done...

Notice the minor spelling errors between the two, an attempt to mask the fact that they're paraphrasing a source comment.

Melania, she's the plagiarist though

Bump, be sure to save this to your "evidence of astroturfing" folder.

bump

Relax goyim

copy and paste

No, look closer. It's not just copied and pasted. There are word changes, spelling changes, punctuation changes.

This is most likely a bot that knows to obfuscate grammar to make search engines less easily used to out them.

I sent Khadija a friend request and some messages, no response, but the account is constantly posting ATTN and other random clickbait videos.

Pretty sure its a bot, if others want to spam report on her.

kek confirms bot

Update: I have been blocked by Khadija. I was also blocked by Karen at the same time, despite no contact.

Very suspicious.

Any more examples?

You can find plenty of your own by using Facebook's news stories tab no the side. Browse through the comments and look for samefagging. Happens all the time on political posts.

Back in October I ran into a chain of like 10 posters in a row saying the exact same paragraph. I wish I'd screencapped it.

Keep your eyes peeled, Sup Forums!

just my opinion, goy.

Good work user, spread this around.

Bump Bump Bump
people are starting to call some of these posts out on facebook. Keep it up, guys!

Bump.

Bampu

Haha, Liz knows we know

>what is the share button

Are these women legit journalists or random people/friends on your kikebook?

I don't know them. They're random people in the news feed on facebook. click the currently trending story about Donald Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia. Scroll through and you'll find them.

Liz there is a radio DJ or something I think. Others might be bots.

Bump. Liz is freaking out and deleting posts on her thread. It would be a shame if she got more posts to delete.

If they're not bots, it's probably MediaMatters doing damage control to regain social media as a democrat propaganda machine

It ain't working very well, Liz is in a panic blocking and deleting people posting screenshots.
Im guessing someone from this thread was joining in on that, I saw my OP image come up. Thanks my goys.