Prove me wrong Sup Forums. If white people stayed Pagan and never converted to Christianity...

Prove me wrong Sup Forums. If white people stayed Pagan and never converted to Christianity, we would never have the problems we have today. The christian moral code book is what fucked us up, "Slavery is morally wrong, colonization is morally wrong, God created everyone equal".......Fuck Christian morals, they destroyed our countries and made us into pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pagan
openbible.info/topics/slavery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Slavery is morally wrong, colonization is morally wrong
Literally doesn't say that any where in the bible

Also make the b8 less obvious next time

Wow nice post, awesome post, but you know have you ever hear of a game called Undertale?

And the fall of the west is because of atheism

Have you tried reading the bible?
At all?

Christ fags can't refute my argument.

Whether this is bait or not, it's right. Pagan morality was mighty. The meek inherited Hel.

>Pagancucks loved Moslem cocks almost as much as protestant cucks.

Traditional Catholic, Orthodox or else be prepared to get burnt at a cross, you ill bred heretic

pagans didnt wake up and decide to become christians idiot. paganism and christianity absorbed each other over generations. also i would love to hear how moral slavery is when its your manlet ass in chains.SAGE

Atheism is naturally nihilistic. All this virtue signaling to help non whites came from christian morality.

The bible says, anyone who is caught stealing, and selling a man shall be put to death.

Nah, molymeme, I don't have to entertain your shit thread.

Slavery is condoned in the bible m8

The Bible gives you tips on how to treat your slaves.

Moloch worshippers are pagan.

Fug I like the left way better. Why do women want to look like men?

Paganism was a cluster of archaic religions based around worshiping rocks and trees.The Church proposed unity, the very definition of the word "Catholic" itself. If Europe stayed Pagan, the Islamic Caliphate would have overtaken Europe by 1200.

Also all of the examples you gave are retarded, specifically because all of the things you have stated as examples are bastardizations of the teaching, and that I can guarantee you.

Why Saudi Arabia not accepting millions of niggers refugee to their country? At least Islam isn't cucked like Christianity.

sauce on OP pic

>Atheism is naturally nihilistic

If you are asserting a position of strength as a premise in your statement then it's incumbent upon you to prove the affirmative.

So, prove yourself right instead of being a pussy and trying to send everyone else on a wild goose chase to prove the null hypothesis.

And if you have time, prove that there was not a conspiracy in the killing of John Kennedy.

Pagan Europe was a shithole mate. Even Nietzche agreed the rational mind was a product of Catholicism.

Besides, all the cuck shit in your op happened AFTER the death if god. Nice try though.

The philosophical end of atheism is nihilism. Please do not insult my intelligence claiming otherwise.

Most swedes are atheists.

>AFTER the death if god
I don't think god ever died.

>we would never have the problems we have today.
Yea, because we wouldn't have Europe at all. Great idea, Stalin.

You could make a pretty good argument for existentialist atheism.

But in the end you're pretty much right, seeing as that is pretty much nihilism.

Is that a tranny

>we would never have the problems we have today.
No, but we would be over them by now.

What did the Pagans really accomplish? Protestant English and Germans have done more over the past 200 years than any Pagan culture has done in thousands.

>Slavery is morally wrong, colonization is morally wrong, God created everyone equal

Confirmed for never having read the bible.

This is what you look like, OP

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pagan

Sup Forums nightcrew is a very different place these days.

You're wrong because it can end with either a turn to the religious -- through whatever reasoning; it's happened --, Existentialism, or Absurdism.

It's not just a one-way street.

How did it get from the Hebrews, Mohamed, and the Old Testament to (((modern churchianity))) because things were going great. Yeah, treat your neighbors well but put it in his daughter before she gets out of hand. Too much female influence is always the decline into barbarity and sentimentalism.

Catholicism is the most pagan form of Christianity.
Objective morality is unnatural and easy to take advantage of. The "good" is what best serves your people. The "bad" is what destroys your people. To the enemy that benefits from our destruction, the values are the opposite. Objective morality requires everyone play by the same rules, and that's way too much to expect.
>(((Unity)))
Is that what you get when you kiss nigger feet, discourage African condom use, invite Christian refugees from the third world, and cover up pederasty?
Islam is even less of our spirit than Christianity is. They must be fought tooth and nail. It is true that they are way more fired up than the Christians though.
It is. You're probably just not there yet.
Rationalism is a double edged sword. It will be our undoing if we don't again learn to also be "irrational" about some things.

>be me
>parents are buddhists
>do occasional buddhist shit
>parents never pushed religion on us
>"just pray for others and eat with us"
>parents have annoying christian friend
>keeps inviting them to go to church
>they say "no' every single time
>parents send me and my brother to church to shut them up
>it's boring as fuck
>none of that shit makes sense
>we get rewarded for memorizing passages
>nigga fuck that i'm already trying to memorize math formulas in school
>ditch every time we go on sunday
>finally tell parents we don't like going there
>they're surprised and thought we liked going there
>never go back there again

You could make an even better case that we exist inside a simulated reality in which God would be the creator of the simulation...would be omnipotent and omniscient from our perspective...a simulation that would not be contradictory to religions up to and including miracles and all the rest.

But, if that were the case, while the existence of God would be a given we would have very little if any actual understanding of who God is and much of how he operates.

It's clear Sup Forums wants to be pagan. Would there be interest in a pagan education thread?

You're an especially retarded nigger, aren't you?

Let me break it down for you.

Paganism:
> Emphasizes equality of sexes in many forms
> Celebrates degeneracy
> Empowers women and is based on primitive superstitions

Based Christianity:
> Emphasizes subservience and purity of women
> Condemns degenerate acts
> Emphasizes the importance of neighborly cooperation
> Promises the reward of heaven in exchange for accepting Christ as savior, rather than requiring retarded animalistic sacrificial acts based in ancient superstition or dying in combat

Christianity will always > paganism bullshit

All of those reveal the same ideas though. At their root, all of those are the same. The street is not one way, rather it has 3 diverging paths that end up meeting again.

>A religion that doesn't absolves half the population of their responsabilities.
>Bad.

Cringy ass christians. You can't be a white nationalist and use a middle eastern sand religion.

>slaver is morally wrong, colonization is morally wrong, God created everyone equal
Wrong, you filthy kike. Not only does the bible not say those things are wrong, it promotes them. God never said you couldn't have slaves, and the Bible certainly doesn't pretend everyone is equal. Christianity brought civilization to the degenerate heathens. It's all thanks to Christianity that we have white society today, and it's thanks to the Jews pushing Atheism and other meme religions that are anti-white (like paganism, which is actually pro peace and equality) that we are slipping into a degenerate society now. It's the fall of Rome.

Now go actually read the Bible before shilling your nonsense here.

i would totally feed her to my pet snake. 12 foot look reticulated python.

Your opinions are incorrect.

YEAH PAGANISM BULLSHIT XD FUCK MY ANCESTORS HAHA XD MIDDLE EASTERN RELIGON ALL THE WAY BRO EPIC

What does it say about buying another man?

Your existence is incorrect. Your whore mother should have used protection so as not to curse the gene pool with an autist like yourself.

The bible doesn't approve of 17th century slavery, as it involves stealing and selling men. It actually say's doing that is punishable by death. Though it does approve of slavery before that, it was a different kind of slavery though.

Is that what you get when you kiss nigger feet, discourage African condom use, invite Christian refugees from the third world, and cover up pederasty?

No, it's what you get when The Islamic Caliphate is invading your country and you need all of Europeans to stop being retarded and go fight for their homeland. Modern unity is next to impossible for the Catholic Church, after the protestant reformation occurred. Also you seem to forget that modern pagans are mostly fat 16 year old girls, so if we are judging religion by modern day standards, as opposed to historically, (a switch that you have made with no indication, harnessing ambiguity as an ally) I still win, bub.

Without promoting any particular view in this comment, may I just note the arrogance that's inherent every time there's a "prove this" or "disprove that" directive?

Do we understand what a weak, weak definition of "proof" that's spouted and embraced in these faux-philosophical think-fests?

Why don't we move towards maybe "give your reason for believing...." or "elaborate on why you don't believe...."?

i believe we can all strive for something more honest, true and more demanding of critical thinking.

Or let's just be honest and say "come to this thread if you want to insult this type of people."

DEUS VULT AMIRITE MY FELLOW CRUSADERS HAHAH XD

THESE STUPID L A R P I N G PAGANS DESERVE TO DIE

FUCK OUR ANCESTORS HAHA DEUS VULT BROTHERS

> Emphasizes equality of sexes in many forms
It emphasizes complementary qualities of the sexes
> Celebrates degeneracy
Well, the Romans were pretty degenerate. I don't know what other kinds of degeneracy you might be talking about
> Empowers women and is based on primitive superstitions
Women had a role that was greater than that of nuns in pagan religions, but you act like paganism was some iron age SJW movement or something. Women deserve as much respect as men do because they both play equally vital roles for the people.
They're proving that they can, but I don't know why. We still need to cooperate with them if we want our people to exist though.

I concur

Who would you listen to Jesus or your own son/daughter/mother? If it was Jesus you aren't a nationalist and you can never be.

muh
A N C E S T A R S

WHAT?! Hedonistic society is only for the jews! Go back to your chaste belief goy!

If your ancestors were pagans, they were filthy degenerates who probably liked to fuck in the mud and rape animals. You should be ashamed of your heritage. I don't even know why Jesus would ever forgive you but I guess that's why I'm not God.

“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death"
Exodus 21:16

pagans woke up to having the law force them to be christian

Your argument is making to many leaps. Rather, take to the ontological arguments that can both induce and deduce God, and the arguments of those like Pascal in Pinsces, and Augustine, Aquinas, Anselm (although Aquinas disagreed with Anselm) and Buber.

I should have claimed a small degree of prophetic value in that post after reading the ones that come after.

Is this a girl?

Good thing we can resolve this question scientifically!

There actually *was* a white European nation that stayed pagan -- India.

Guess what, they turned into a miscegenated brown mass of turd-world streetshitters.

Pagan societies embraced human sacrifice worldwide and believed that carving out the heart of a living being would gain them more rain during the wet seasons. They raped animals and little kids, slept in filth, and raised women to equal position as men.

Even the fucking Bible emphasizes that women are beneath men. Women would not exist were not for men, and women have been cursed since their filthy whore selves were the first to obey the temptation of Satan. Men and women are not equal, get that 1960s bullshit out of your head.

proof?

Are you white?

That's about kidnapping, not slavery lmao. Read the fucking verse.

>doesn't know what something is
>has a negative opinion of it because of pictures of hippies he saw

People have deformed and mutated chistianism over decades,they always take it to the extremes and now they wish for the end of the world and the come of god.

I tought it was a religion of love and good deeds ,to love and not to hate but these days is just the contrary. People wish for a way to salvation but at the same time want a painfull one because their life is shit.is not that god is the bad one here we are the ones who make the shit that is destroying us.

I know what you mean. I don't like chubbies, I'm just not into muscular women. Women with muscles look awkward.

>place that doesn't snow or have forests
>white people lived there

That's basically what 17th century slavery was. People were captured and sold.

"steals a man" as in steals someone else's slave. "steals" implies the man is already property.
openbible.info/topics/slavery

She looks like a tranny

THE TRUE GODS

Sure. Your problem seems to be that you are missing the point of Christianity, and that point is — control. You don't actually 'live your life by the Bible' you pick the bits of Bible you like and, sort of, kind of, follow those. People who were Christian 200 years ago did the same, granted bits that they liked might not be the same that you like.

Can you kill people? No. But if they are infidels you probably can. You shouldn't, but it depends on the context, just ask your local priest if it's fine. Can you steal? Absolutely not. But you can, and should, take infidel's stuff if God wills it, i mean they are infidels, fuck 'em.

Don't mourn Paganism either, there is a reason why anything wort a spit isn't Pagan anymore, simply put Paganism doesn't provide the measure of control to build strong enough state to oppose Christian (or mudslime) one. Survival of the fittest and all that.

Slavers and colonizers were just fine being Christian, bringing Lord's word to pagan niggers.

You've made yourself into pussies, now you are just viewing Christianity from the perspective of being one.

Google it for yourself you fucking retard. Paganism is so attached to human sacrifice that it's one of the defining attributes of pagan societies around the world.

As for the Bible, read the first few chapters of Genesis and it will explain everything.

Now stop being a heathen.

I am proudly of German ancestry, my family has been Christian since Christian europeans freed us from our filthy pagan roots hundreds of years ago, and I am always repentant for the hedonistic practices of my fucktarded ancestors.

Nah cunt, you're fucked. I support the individual.

Which is wrong, but not inherent to slavery itself. OP was criticizing slavery, but that doesn't prove the Jewish stance on slavery, it proves the Jewish stance on kidnapping.

>Indentured servitude

You're an ignorant heathen. Paganism has been documented as attached to human sacrifice worldwide since such things were first observed. HIppies are not pagans you fucktard.

True. Pagans are tribal.

>If white people stayed Pagan
Are you seriously this delusional? Pagans raped and raided each others shit constantly in the middle ages and prior. They were at least AS barbaric as early Christianity if not more so. They were constantly involved in tribal warfare, Christianity imposed law, which was sorely needed, and brought the western world out of the fucking dark ages.

I agree. But we can't roll back our history, nor can we return to paganism in the modern era.

I think the secret is bringing back pagan morality in a modern context.

No it means to kidnap.

I studied all philosophers but was never impressed with any enough to become a follower or even a fan. Additionally, I always have had a measure of contempt for those who constantly spout of the names of philosophers and philosophical concepts.

I am the origin of thought in my reality and I define the rules. My argument from the previous comment was sound.and didn't make too many leaps.

I challenge you to specify the exactly leaps you allege and then give a strong argument for why they are too much of a leap or too many leaps.

yup... that's the gist when you get right down to it.. we need to be more radical

Christians are the only ones who ever had slaves.... BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey OP, how's that small reality treating you? Got all your scapegoats in a row?

Go to the middle east like the good little race traitor you are.

very true
>cuckstianity

Where did you get Christians said or believe that. Shit, bro, I'm ready to loot Kuwait myself.... Lol! I'm for American Christian domination. Islam should be driven out at the point of the bayonet.

Why do you think we think like that? It's damn sure not in our Bible.

You need to stop watching Rachel Moddiw so much bro, and take off those panties and put on some fucking drawers
. Christians are ready to settle the score. The fucking government is watching Christians like hawks. They know the war starts when we say it does. We are already organized and meet every Sunday, Wednesday, and sometimes Fridays if we're not sitting together at the football game. You have no idea, do you, of being a Christian. I feel so bad your parents didn't teach you about Jesus.

>Google it for yourself you fucking retard.
k.

>Paganism is so attached to human sacrifice that it's one of the defining attributes of pagan societies around the world.
Wrong, that never happened only according to christian retards.

>As for the Bible, read the first few chapters of Genesis and it will explain everything.
What about it? God created the heaven and the earth? I've read it many times kiddo.

Christianity did not come here naturally it came to the west via war and force conversions. Christianity is hypocritical sand nigger religion for non-whites and whites who worship diversity. Christianity egalitarian as fuck and has brought in many many third worlders into white lands just to have them shit all over the place.

Lol @ Pagans

You talk about Europe getting cucked, but you forget that you were the most cucked of all! Where's your power of the Gods in battle now? Remember the battle of Milvian Bridge?

You're so retarded you don't even realize that the Jews are gonna get BTFO when Judgment Day arrives. They crucified the son of God and still to this day deny him as a savior. Kikes are as fucked as you are, heathen.

Yeah and christianity is a branch of Judaism from the desert, where there were also disgusting savages and dick-cutting kikes. There are bad guys in every group but your group is NOT our people's. Shouldn't you be welcoming migrants like Jesus would?

That comes from sandniggers.

>Christians are ready to settle the score.
What score exactly? Christians do nothing and will just turn the other cheek. They also believe that you should obey the government no matter what because the Bible says to obey.
>The fucking government is watching Christians like hawks.
Who exactly? What are you talking about? Most of the people in power specially republicans are Christians themselves and the same can be said for many of the democrats.