What was the most idiotic fad that swept the public consciousness? Trepanning or this?

What was the most idiotic fad that swept the public consciousness? Trepanning or this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
youtu.be/k1FKS1SHSsc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buumppp

Pogs

Planking.

Tomagotchis

Pogs was a game though.

Pretty stupid but not as popular.

Nigga who cares

The Suffragette Movement

Those really are the tits, especially for students with add/adhd and autism. Some quirky fags thought it was cool to have one, and it just spread like wild fire.

Trepanning actually did something. May have been moronic to do but it still did more than "press a button and see it spin."

You could say it opened people's minds at least.

Remember this Kony shit guys?

i bought 5000 of these for 36 cents a piece after shipping, sold them all within a few days.

Kony did nothing wrong

Alibaba?

>ahdh is real
Keep hitting your adderal goy

the fuck is planking

Taking a picture of yourself lying down in a stupid place.

Died out after a few people literally died.

pokemon go

OK, I have to ask. What the fuck is it? What does it do?

Its good for ppl that are awkward in public places i can stand inline now and stop thinking im being two awkward or ppl are looking at me STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU FUCKING DOG

"Kony 2012" is the code phrase a few friends and I coined for smoking weed because the Invisible Children thing was on 4/20 or something.
Maybe it's just the day that the one guy went jackin' it in San Diego

POGs and Pokémon cards

It spins. Yes that's all. No i can't figure it out either.

That at least got people walking.

Those were at least games.

Oh i got it, remember that time everyone started dancing until they died like 500 years ago in europe? That's about on par.

no my son as one of these fucking things they're the worst.

>Tamagotchis
Holy shit, I found one in my brother's house over Christmas last year. One of his kids was given one for some weird school assignment.

Turns out the entire school district does this as some intro to sex ed.

Degenerate.

Internet message boards

You sound like one of those fags that thinks depression isn't a thing either.

Wtf. Tamagotchis or furbies?

It's just a trendy toy.
I'm honestly surprised by its success because of how low tech it is.

Tech startups. Everybody wants to be the next suckerberg with 0 original / good ideas now

Kek

I hate you

Can someone give me a tl;dr on this?

baseball cards

stay mad faggot and let the men talk

Tamigotchis

I spent hundreds of dollaes on beyblades back in the day

Planking, Tickle me Elmo led to actual deaths in attempts to acquire them, pogs, being an SJW, the kony shit if it counts, chia pets, pet rock, beanie babies also led to deaths. Lots of things, just the current craze always feels more annoying because its actually happening now.

pet rocks

lol fag

What's wrong with a simplistic toy that doesn't use batteries? Don't oldfags complain that we have too complicated and too expensive toys?

lol fag

The pet rock.

White hollywood man exploits african child enslaving warlord to go on wacky drug induced bizarre adventures and jacks it in public.

When did you stock up on them? How much did you sell them for?

Dudes let's be honest. These things were the shit and are far better than fucking hand spinners.

>A youtube video came out in 2012
>It talks about this "African warlord" who calls himself "Kong".Allegedly, this kony guy has been enslaving children and turning them into child soldiers.
>Every naive young people when "we need to stop this bad guy! This guy hurts my feefee"
>Donates shit tons of money to the company that made the video
>The company began selling merchandises on Kong
>the company made alot of money
>Turns out the Kong guy has been dead for 10 years
>The founder of the company was found jerking off outside naked in San Diego

This is also the time when I first got red-pilled.

This shit right here. Fidget spinners atleast do something. The pet rock made the guy who came up with it a millionaire.

Yea, this sounds about right.

literally never even touched one desu

Jokes aside I never had one, beyblades was too late in my life. It was pokemon cards and digimon shit for me, but since i was an actual kid it was my parents buying stuff for me every once in awhile.

Accurate.

This. only lasted six months but made the inventor
A millionaire.

Silly Bandz

I still don't understand

>teenagers and college students arguing over something literally aimed for children

holy fuck the worse part is everyone is jumping in on this thing. people creating fidget spinner cringe comps and crap

ITS AIMED FOR CHILDREN AND CHILDREN WITH LD'S

Live fast die hard

Gary Dahl was a genius.

Wait, arguing?

I have ADD and fidget spinners are retarded and boring.

Who here /brain/?

Yeah, what you really want is a complicated pen/pencil that can be taken to pieces then put back together.

These things gave me cancer

But bitches loved them so it was easy to pull with these

slap bracelets and skidz.

Fuck yeah, preferably two of them you can Frankenstein together

You know it.

>normie kids are getting into toys that retards are supposed to use
why

Lol where the whole lame normies being SJW came from.
Did anything ever happen to Kony? Is he still around? Or did the Jews just run away with the normies money and jack off in public

Transgenderism.

Now that the SJW movement is dying, a lot of special snowflakes are "de-transitioning".

Fucking pet rocks and Beanie Babies. That shit was full retard mode

How has no one mentioned fucking Pokemon go go go to the polls yet?

I liked those desu

I'm starting think more and more that I have ADD. I always pull my pens apart in lectures. Constantly. They're simple bic pens so it's pretty boring but still.

lol fag

Nah, it's more just boredom with a dash of good honest autism.

>Go to bar in small town
>Skinnyfat emo wigger fag
>Play with my new fidget spinner and show my friends
>7/10 cute girl and her friends comes up
>"whoa is that one of those fidget things?"
>"Yeah, see."
>end up striking up a conversation with gril and buying her a drink
>run the game, make smalltalk for a while and kick it at the bar (i unironically vape too but just for the nicotine, not a cloudfag)
>get gril's number
>2 days later we go on a date
>bring her home and fuck her

git fucking gud

this by far

>And then I woke up as my mother shouted through that I was going to be late for school

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

Normie kids were raised latchkey by jet-setter parents and they developed severe adhd and personality problems from it.

So as always, jews.

did she tell her dad?

I used to do this in school!

his son sure is a big guy now

The Kony guy was dead 7-10 years prior to the "Kony 2012" shit. I just can't believe how easy normies can fall for shit like this, like, how much of a sheep mentality do they have?

Smells like bullshit

>mom yells at me for shaking the trailer
>get syphillis from the last 30 black guys she fucked
>she gets pregnant somehow
>even though it's black we co-habitated for a night and now i owe child support

The lesson is never play with fidget spinners.

Communism

t. jealous virgin.

Dude it's not hard, grils are interested in the spinners right now. And they're fun to fuck around with when you're drinking or watching TV

Sorry you look like a creepy churchfag old man and can't pull off fashion trends. My haircut is from the fucking 90's but I have my own style and it gets me laid. What do you wear? tucked in polos, a buzzcut with golf shoes, and pleated pants?

Try not being a Jew sheeple dadcore normiefag

i remember my primary school going bananas over yoyos when the simpson's episode about them came out. i was devo because we couldn't afford to get a brain. man, that was a fucking lifetime ago.

I would call bullshit on you but girls actually do like these kinds of shit. My female black orbiter constantly asks this other black dude in class if she can see his fidget and he hands her a cheap ass black and yellow one. Mother fucker then tries to game her saying how he paid a whooping 10 bucks for each and she pretends to be impressed and he asked for her number. She then dropped the black one by (((accident))) and the metal circle things broke off. Thhen she came back to me and I re-gamed her.

youtu.be/k1FKS1SHSsc

Sup Forums

>Owns a fadwheel
>Calling anyone else a normie

WHO FUCKING CARES
NO SLIDE THREADS

SAGE

>mom yells at me for shaking the trailer
I live by myself
>get syphillis from the last 30 black guys she fucked
Used a rubber, plus she's a clean looking young college girl. Also niggers are like 5% of the population where I live, even less of them fuck white girls.

The rest of your post is so gay I won't address it. Stay jelly though.

I have seriously never seen fidget spinners outside of Sup Forums. How out of touch does that make me?

*fagwheel

Very. These things are everywhere. Even in clothes stores. Even hood rats cop a few

Sounds like you have a good life desu, only degenerates are into them.