twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

MOVING

>Hajjis make a montage of the visit

youtube.com/watch?v=6kA_qGFUMEQ

THIS IS A BATTLESHIP

fuck drumpf

Can someone Awooify based Terry Davis?

Anyone else excited for Charles Krauthammer tomorrow?

>I have a secret plan to destroy ISIS
DAY 120
>*Dances with the ideological founders of radical islam*
>*bows and curseys to the king*
Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

Kek.

What keeps that man alive?

Question to my fellow Americans, how does it feel to live in a country where people will get mad at other people for doing good things to the world simply because they didn't like them?

Bump

stop bullying terry cia space alien fucking nigger
I can't believe Krauthammer won't stand up for the American citizen. He has really stepped over the line this time. He jumps through all these mental hoops to reach these lame conclusions. He wants to cripple the supplier power of the American workforce. He should not be running things. He can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk. But one thing i admire him for is that he doesn't dance around the issues.

DAILY REMINDER:

TRUMP WAS ONLINE ON Sup Forums EARLIER
SAID WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB
THAT SOON WE WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOIN ON

FIDGET SOINNERS CONFIRMED WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST TOYS

Foreskins and blood.

Dude, how can you possibly be this assblasted? You've been posting shit for at least 14hrs now.

his love of baseball
seriously
look it up

Proofs?

>I worked as a software, hardware and mechanical engineer at Ticketmaster from 1990-1996

Fuck you, CIA nigger fucking nigger cattle niggerlicious glow in the dark nigger

The life essence of those around him. He's pretending to be crippled so he can breathe deep breaths all the time -- sucking down the ambient life essence.

Screenshot/link?

he's exaggerating
but there was a Saudi IP posting that was suspiciously WH insider like

DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT!

citation needed

when he reveals the secret you will feel ashamed of your words and deeds

check the archive
or ask around
its well known he lurks Sup Forums

Are curtseys the official greeting of /ptg/ now?

youtu.be/jLB59GcYVEQ

did they put out a montage for obama?

>its frustrating
>annooying
>scary because said ppl have power (some)

link it you retard

What the fuck is that exactly?

Did Obama do that too?

I'm probably at like 120 by now. I don't know. I lost count around 70. Plus, a lot of drunken nights. *shrugs* Muh degeneracy

Omg I'm such a cumdumpster. I went home with this French guy 'cause he said something adorable, like, 'I have an apartment.'

It's work having a vagina. Guys don't think that its work but it is. You think it shows up like that to the event? It doesn't. Every night it's like getting it ready for its first Quinceanera, believe me.

My comedy is unapologetic and fearless. Like, sometimes you'll wind up having condomless sex with someone that you probably shouldn't. I'm interested in sharing that part of myself unapologetically so that other people will hopefully feel better.

You have to pretend like you want to use a condom. I like to say something fun when I bring it up, but honest. I'll be like, 'You're going to want to wear this. I've had a busy month.'

I usually feel pretty good about myself. I know what I look like. You’d bang me, but you wouldn’t blog about it. You won’t be Twittering “You won’t believe who I’m inside.” It’s fine.

It's a weird age to be. My friends are like, 'Omg I'm pregnant.' And I still don't know whether to be like, 'Congratulations,' or 'Do you need a ride?'

The kids didn't call me Amy Schumer; they called me Amy Jewmer. One summer, I'll never forget this, all the kids took turns throwing handfuls of pennies at me. I know, I was like, 'Excuse me - this is awesome!'

I just say what I think is the funniest thing I could say. I'm not trying to make headlines. I'm just trying to say the stuff that I think is funny and will make people laugh.

I just say what I think is the funniest thing I could say. I'm not trying to make headlines. I'm just trying to say the stuff that I think is funny and will make people laugh.

frig off moortugal.

>not using the superior version for the OP pic
Please rectify this mistake next thread.

BOMB NORTH KOREA!

obama BOWED, trump ducked slightly for the medal because he's like 6 foot 3. there's a difference.

>Tfw when she sees us talking about how badly we want to nut in her on a daily basis

It was just a gorilla nature documentary with some nasheeds.

>Not curtseying like a french gentleman in the 17th century

Solution to "biased" cops

not american
but what happened to giving someone a chance for greatness
this culture of selfdoubt hopefully wont kill the american dream

>the length of that headline
Fucking hell, they are exploding with anger. This is fun to watch.

Sargon BTFO

What if it's Hope though?

Can you imagine Trump in anything other than a bathrobe or suit?

are these real quotes or satire i can't tell

Reminds me of this picture for some reason.

bazinga

Parody scene of Trump showing us ED-209 and the one to get gunned down is the only nigger in the room, when?

dude i swear someone said it was donnie like 2 3 ptgs ago
this happened
i wouldnt lie about this shit

There's barely any Hope posting. That is sad.

Stop

>gets btfo on the same shill point on a daily basis
>attempts to do it again the next thread--
>nope still btfo

whoa...

KAC is hotter than Hope but yeah, some variety is nice.

Disavow the orb Donald.

I started out describing the number of sexual partners I've had and then I felt like Amy Schumer so then I just added a bunch of quotes from her. God...she is so not funny. How did she get famous?

yes

I'd hope that she knows I'd cum in her too.

Yes

>Implying Aristotle wouldn't be a Trump supporter
Plato would be a commie though.

Soon

this is like something out a a Superhero movie

Jeans and polo. 90s style

What does it say about me when I expected to see Trump unveiling a Metal Gear, instead of Ed 209?

That's DailyMail in a nutshell, just tabloid garbage.
They're just mad their media darling Obama was treated like shit because he was plain shit compared to Trump,.

That image is real

Small minded envy. People gave up so completely on hope for a better future, despite Onigger's campaign slogans, that they reverted to crab mentality. Look ar the spikes in zombie, dystopian, and post apocalyptic media under Onigger. Look at the preppers. We were a society bracing for the end. Trump's message of hope, optimism, and Making America Great Again was exactly what we needed.

The (((media))) never twigged to that, or if they did they tried to suppress it. Nothing is more dangerous than a man with hope and a gun, and now we have plenty of both.

She's too beautiful, any such posts would not contain even a hint of irony.

Why doesnt the US have a glowing orb?

We are being outdone by sandniggers.

>its well known he lurks Sup Forums
Trumpcucks are this delusional
The secret is out, you've been played and Trump is taking his orders from the same people that have been calling the shots for the last 20 years.
>he just ducked up and down quickly after receiving the award in a curtesy like motion, showing his gratitude
Did you even watch the video dumb cunt?

i wish i could travel back in time and get to know her 20 years ago (maybe thats what donnie grandfather did)
she must have been a solid 10 at the time

what are the best Trump books other than Art of the Deal?

>nipple protruding

Very disrespectful.

Don't need to.

It was a button that turned the computers and televisions on in the counter-terrorism intel room.

No, he'd be a liberal oligarch. Not a commie. Commies don't need to create losers. Liberals do.

are of the comeback

fool

Maybe it's at Area 51

Because we don't build anything anymore.

Gimme one good reason why i shouldnt take the trap pill vs modern women?

The moor is a regular cuck.

Get those disgusting jowls out of here.

lol drunk jew

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

Go to bed already.

We have plenty of orbs, thank you. In fact, America has the best orbs.

This was during his Grunge phase.