Black guy merges two lanes without looking right into a motorcycle

youtube.com/watch?v=CIuYf5T0d5U&feature=youtu.be

I knew as soon as I saw it that it would be blacks. And look at his stupid fucking expression like he's annoyed that he has to stop after almost killing someone while on his cell phone

>driving a motorcycle around niggers
>living around niggers at all

He was asking for it.

Biker faggot should have stopped
If you rear end someone, its always your fault

He literally just rear-ended someone even though he had plenty of time to stop. Stupid biker should have been paying attention.

should've just teleported behind him instead

Looks like to me he could've stopped. It happened to me once or twice in life too, almost hit someone because he was in a blind spot when changing lanes. I'm generally a shitty autistic driver.
Does that mean I'm a nigger?

Buddy cut over a double yellow into his lane. 100% Nig Nogs fault for pass on yellow.

Fucking motorcycle faggots think they can whiz through slow traffic, the faggot deserved it.

>BREAKING NEWS

NIGGERS DRIVE LIKE NIGGERS

>going 90mph in a 60mph road

idiot

Plus he's figgity fucked since the biker had a helment camera

IMHO, bikers are no better than cyclist.
Fuck him.

It looked like some kind of carpool lane to get around traffic, which bikes are allowed to use too. It's always the responsibility of someone changing lanes to make sure it's safe to do so.

This, fuck organ donors who think anybody gives a shit about them. It hard to fucking notice your faggot ass while driving a car so it's your responsibility to be more careful.

Legal lane change, motorcycle was clearly speeding.
Don't speed and you won't rear end people.

This. Not siding with the nigger but fuck all biker faggots. It should be legal to ram them off their bikes and kill them for fun.

You're a grown man drive a car faggot.

Would it really have been possible for him to come to a complete stop? Can you just slam on your breaks that suddenly on a bike, when you're going that fast?

>If you rear end someone, its always your fault
B-but the other guy is black!

White lining is perfectly legal in California but he wasn't even doing that, idiot. He was in the diamond lane. Nogs were completely in the wrong.

Illegal lane change, double yellow. There are legal change sections with dashed lines.

No. The bike would likely lock up and he would have gotten fucked either way. The guy was in an hov lane with a double yellow line making it illegal to merge into it there. Everyone in this thread is retarded for not knowing basic traffic rules.

>>>/reddit/
And take your based niggers with you you fucking faggot

That was gay and you should feel gay for sharing it.

Bikes can stop a hell of a lot quicker than cars can. Only problem is if you aren't an experienced rider you can lose your balance and get thrown off. The nigger is at fault for crossing the double yellow line but the biker is a dumbass who obviously wasn't paying attention.

That is not a legal lane change you fucking idiot. You have to enter HOV lanes in California across dashed white lines. Is it legal to cross solid yellow in your state? No it's not idiot

To be fair, not many people who merge into the HOV lane know about the double solid line rule, and that you can only merge in areas where the lines are broken up

This. you need to give yourself enough room to react and brake safely to the changing traffic conditions up ahead. He's not completely in the wrong as the nigger crossed 2 lanes, but you always should treat other drivers as the biggest morons possible.

>trying to get me to support youtube bike douches

legit based blackman

lmao he's high as hell and his dude just wants to book it

>motorcyclist and niggers getting reckt

Seems bretty good

fuck bikers.

I can tell your a rural retard who has never been in heavy traffic.

>double yellow.
Single but whatever.

>all these statist cucks

Quit thinking like a cunt. If you can't drive safely then you shouldn't be on the road.

t.truck driver don't even own a bike
Maybe it should be legal for me to take my tractor trailer and ram your faggot ass off the road

The strong black remains calm. The white man cries out.

In california, that lane is a carpool lane. The double yellow means no entry or exit. Blue car at fault.

Nigger looked high as hell

>going 80mph
>plenty of time to stop but shit reaction time
>all of this guys videos start with an intro showing him driving on sidewalks and with no hands and shit
all parties involved are retarded

It literally showed 55mph right before the crash, retard.

I just watched the video and this fucking entitled nigger should lose his license, for a variety of reasons. You can't have an out of state license plate if you're here more than 20 days without registering your out of state vehicle. If you claim residency in California, you better get your California plates and drivers lic or else our highway patrol will give you no mercy. I have a feeling CHP hates niggers.

I'm in the LA area. Not only do I always check my blind spot (or move the mirrors so there is no blind spot), I do my best to never be in another car's blind spot for very long. I will do a pretty good job of not staying in a blind spot more than a few seconds, to pass someone. I usually drive over the speed limit, but everyone does here.

Riding a motorcycle is a deathwish

Driving in LA at all is a deathwish.

>I can tell you're a rural retard who voted for Hillary in the election
FTFY buddy

It would have been better if he blew the dindus away at the end.

>Car illegally merged into the HOV lane over a yellow line. Illegal in California.

>Car rapidly merged across two lanes in between two cars.

>Driver was clearly on his phone and high as fuck

Yeah, driver is 100% wrong on this.

Biker faggots on youtube are annoying. They go around being dicks to people and when people want to fight the bikers say "I GOT U ON CAMERA ITS GOING ON YOUTUBE" then the biker speeds off.

Sorry, but fuck bikers. He put himself in a shitty position to begin with.

Living in LA is a deathwish

okay biker nigger

Thats funny
A nigger on a motorcycle claimed I cut him off when I was getting off the ramp years ago.

He followed me to college and tried to fight me.

My point is fuck niggers.

Hi, I have a car, a work truck and a motorcycle. Believe it or not some of us ride as a hobby not our main form of transportation.

touche

>implying

First thing any insurance adjuster will ask when you're hit when changing lanes is "was it safe to change lanes?"

If you can't answer yes to that, you are at fault.

>people want to fight
>canada

You blew it.

>riding a donorcycle.

idk how people even drive in california

went to san jose once and it was terrifying

You got checked for internal bleeding right? You kinda sound like a bitch but you just got hit, so adrenaline will make you more bitchy and shakey. You are lucky to be alive dude. Also you technically can't lane-split and carpool is always lane splitting for bikes above a certain speed limit and when the parallel traffic slowed you can only go like what 15 above them? i don't ride a bike, because i dont have a death wish. but i know there are some lame rules for lanesplitting. i've watched it like 4 times and yea i can't see any way you would have gotten out of that other than trying to weave between them. if you stopped too fast you'd just like go flying, right? i've had lots of friends and family die on bikes, dude. imo it isn't really worth it, but whatever, i know it saves a lot of money. at least the nigger said sorry and doesn't seem to be carrying a gun. dude the first thing i would have said was dude do you want to lose your license?

Just so we're clear, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Sorry, they shouldn't be allowed to ride near actual automobiles at all, they're too dangerous and gay. Fuck all biker fags.

that's what I see too. typical biker, going way too fast and when he hits someone it's their fault for not looking half a mile behind them for people going twice the speed limit

Safer than living around niggers

>All bikers that make motovlogs on youtube are Canadian

>American education.

Actually, he's right, you should never ever trust other drivers to drive well. You're a dumbass if you do.

I'd say their both dummies, guy in car on cellphone cutting into the carpool lane and guy speeding on a bike in carpool lane with no passengers

from the thumbnail, he is clearly in the "car" lane

isnt the biker at fault here?

In a big ass pickup truck with a dash cam.
I don't give a fuck. I'll turn your faggy Prius into a mangled mess of metal.

honestly this is pretty good for a nigger, this guy actually stopped and said sorry

I can just picture you hunched at your broken Thinkpad in an electric scooter because you're too fat to move to a chair without help, typing that post

It hurts my feelings to see all this nigger hate. African-Americans tried so hard and got so far.

Niggers think they're royalty. WE WUZ might be true since they're genetically possess a sense of entitlement and uselessness. The difference between royalty and niggers though is true royalty are capable of competent leadership.

No you're at fault in rear end collisions as a rule of thumb. Not an absolute. Re-read the DMV driving manual you drunk beaner. It says you have to make sure it's safe to change lanes BEFORE changing lanes.

This is another thing we need to segregate. Blacks should have their own roads. I don't feel safe driving around them.

To be fair, the biker had enough time to pull an emergency stop.

fuck that biker faggot, who gives a shit. yeah the stupid nig pased the yellow line he shouldn't even be on the fucking road either but neither should bike queer

>driving 30mph faster than all other traffic
>expecting a car to be able to see your tiny motorcycle from 100 yards away in his rearview mirror

if this drama queen had been going the speed of traffic this accident would've been avoided.

I agree sportsbike fags tend to do stupid shit and go way to fast, but that really isn't the case here.
The guy was going 80 in the beginning, which is about standard cruising speed on the highway for anybody who isn't elderly or retarded.

When he hit he was going 55mph.

Speed limits in Cali or usually 65 or 70. The guy was not exactly driving like a maniac.

also yes the lane change was bad, but this guy is also speeding

if you speed, you have far less time to stop: i'd argue the biker is partially at fault for speeding

Typical nigger ape

I refuse to ever get anywhere near that state for as long as I live. The demographics, the drivers, the cost of living, the gun laws, the taxes it's such a shithole.

I have an old truck and dashcam, definitely worth the money. My uncle with a brand new f150 once told me "never fuck with someone whose car is shittier than yours".

who /ride/ here name your biku

drz400sm

An emergency stop on what shoulder you limey faggot?

Bike are allowed in HOV lanes.

Looks like you faggots have never ridden a motorcycle. So please go try to stop one in that amount of space going 60mph+, tell me how that works out for that cunts.

Anyhow Some states do have laws like that, but fortunately California isn't one of them, so he's not legally at fault. But that nigger probably doesn't even have insurance, cuz nigs gonna nig

You know what?
Fuck motorcyclist too.
They fucking weave in and out of lanes at top speed with no way or intention of signaling what they're going to do, then they get vehemetly pissed at cars who hit them, cut them off or block them.
They act like they're some innocent pedestrians that always have right of way.

They're not. They're assholes like the rest of us that try to beat the system by squeezing in between lanes, especially ramps, turns and corners.

Yeah, they're much more vulnerable, but they deserved to get rekt just like everybody else.

Its easier for a motorcycle to see a car than it is a car to see a motorcycle.

yea those were my thoughts too. he doesn't look like he has a weapon on him, he didn't drive off, and he even said sorry and seemed to mean it. it doesn't excuse the bad driving.

yea its true that the nigger could have checked his blind spot but didn't really look properly in his rear view or side mirrors. also he may not perfect eye sight and be too much nigger testosterone to get glasses or contacts.

he is right that you should never trust other drivers. as i said i don't even stay in peoples blind spots for more than a few seconds, unless there isn't enough room to pass people. but basically i always expect to be side swiped at any moment, that is how you have to drive. i am in irvine orange county, so we don't get many niggers, but there are lots of chinese women in minivans.

typical left dindunuffin niggers who only stopped because he was on top of his vehicle, had he fallen off there is no way in hell these nigs wouldn't keep on rollin

>speeding
>notice traffic up ahead
>still continues to speed

>blue car
>merges into carpool lane
>looked high as shit

both parties are retarded and at fault.

the motorcyclist was clearly speeding

it's only partially the nigger's fault

>Speeding in LA on the 405

Quality leaf posting.

Fuck the biker scumbag. It was his fault. He was traveling too fast for the conditions and not being a defensive driver. He was driving like a fucking moron.

"Wahhh da black guy crossed a double yellow."

So? Have you guys ever driven before hahaha. Sometimes you have to do that shit, for example he may need to be in that lane to turn up ahead.

You can't always go shit legally on the road, especially when it comes to changing lanes. Sometimes you have to cross like three fucking lanes in a short period to get to the one you need.

The motorcyclist fag was going too fast for the stopped traffic. He rear-ended a person. That's proof he was going to fast. Fuck him and the bike he rode in on. I would've swerve so his fat ass fell off my car then drove off. LAPD wouldn't have caught the driver. A hit and run without serious injury in a city with over a million people? They probably wouldn't even show up for the call, they would be dealing with a robbery or something instead.

speed limits exist friend

this isnt the fucking autobahn

If it is a carpool lane, then why is a motorcycle in it? I didn't see his bitch fall off the bike with him.

>regular lanes clogged with shitty California traffic going 60 in a 70 as usual
>hov lanes exist for such a purpose
>biker in hov lanes actually going 80 like everyone normally does in a 70 when they can

Do you even understand the point of carpool lanes you retarded nigger?

>bike speedometer shows 60
>wide angle lens distorts video making him look like he's going faster/car was future away
>car illegal cross two lanes into double yellow

Pls learn traffic laws you rural suburban retarded cuck

Don't you fucking group regular bikers in with those crotch-rocket faggots like this guy.

R1. We shouldn't have to travel on the same tarmac as the mongs in their tinboxes

>going 80 when the speed limit is 70

that's called "speeding"

>actually riding a motorcycle

What a fucking retard. Every motorcycle driver needs to get run the fuck over

>Niggers doing things

Somebody must stop them.

But seriously, drivers have become 300% worse where I live in the last few years. I'm in Chicago, and everybody is just tailing each other 2 inches from their bumpers 24/7 no matter where you are or how fast you are going.

Have drivers become insane where you are too?

most bikers drive like entitled assholes. fuck em.