I am a black woman and I'll be studying at the institute of advance study because I am a leading researcher in the...

I am a black woman and I'll be studying at the institute of advance study because I am a leading researcher in the fields of cryptography and number theory.

Your racial "theories" don't hold an ounce of truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_707724&feature=iv&src_vid=V4V2bpZlqx8&v=G2_Q9FoD-oQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is low tier bait.
try harder next time, canacuck.

yeah i can read books too you dumb nigger

There are always exceptions, but there are also reasons for stereotypes.

Blacks, would not be as far along in higher learning if it weren't for European intervention in the continent of Africa.

Exceptions prove the rule, Laquandaria. Also they probably just let you in because you're a double minority and it makes them look good. Try not to stink up the dorm room too much

no you aren't.

i hope you learn something

how interesting, tell me, how might one crack an enigma machine without a brute force system?

It is extremely easy.

The mistake is that no letter entered in the enigma machine is repeated.

no posting the institute of """"""""""advanced"""""""""" studies because it's going to be an affirmative affirmative action of affirmation school and only requires that the """"""""""students"""""""""" attend more than 50% of the classes.

>how might one crack an enigma machine without a brute force system?
>The mistake is that no letter entered in the enigma machine is repeated.
that doesn't even remotely answer his question.

Wrong.

nigger: your stereotypes are wrong and racist I am le smart black.
>prove it.
nigger: *intense googling*
>le copy pasta first thing that comes up about enigma machines.
nigger: see i iz da smart lelelel.

fucking niggers jesus christ. even the ones that are supposed to be smart are just straight up retarded.

good luck with your work senpai

the world will need your research to bring modernity to encryption in computing, especially as quantum computers are posed to utterly rape cryptography and thus information security/privacy as we know it in the next several decades

i wish it had been a clever black. it would have been nice to have an explanation. very interesting thing, that enigma device.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_707724&feature=iv&src_vid=V4V2bpZlqx8&v=G2_Q9FoD-oQ

very interesting.

What's your favorite algo bae?

Also: you know the rules- tits or gtfo

Also

>>Canada
>>Leading the world in cryptography research

ooooops

>>unironically thinks quantum computers aren't a meme

>black
>woman
>advance study
top fucking kek shill user
p.s. fuck the kikes

>Sup Forums falls for this
actually worse than Sup Forums

>typically lying fucking nigger can't keep her ego-strapped mouth shut
you cunt, you whore, you stupid worthless piece of shit, being a mathematician doesn't qualify you as a geneticist. If you had even finished your 200 levels the logic ingrained in you would have told you this long before you typed up your post.
You proved yourself genetically inferior. I don't even have a high school diploma and I puzzle-out that you're a worthless, lying nigger.
saged