Proof the earth is round

This rock moves by itself in the desert because the earth is round and it is slowly rolling down the hill.

Checkmate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LjCzPp-MK48
youtube.com/watch?v=VbVmM9ymjxA
youtube.com/watch?v=89-AFHieDpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not knowing that the flat earth is on a lean because America is so fucking obese

water wind

They used to ride those babies for miles

When it rains to ground has very little friction, and the wind pushes it.

I would believe that if the earth behind it wasn't plowed like that. I don't think the wind has enough energy to deform the earth like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

bruh

What part of 'with enough time, anything is possible' are you having trouble with?

That has nothing to do with the curvature of the earth, it is actually caused by very brief flash floods pushing the rock.

Some of those rocks go up hill, they're really weird.

No it isn't, if it was the trails left behind would be washed away. I read that its because of the wind and that the sand is so fine.

Ha hahahaha holy fuck this guy thinks Guam will capsize?

>these are the people that run america

If the mathematical probability of an event is zero and you increase the factor of time to the gorillionth power, the probability is still zero. Pretty simple really.

you guys are dumb, the rock moves because allah willed it

Why doesn't someone just point a camera at one of these rocks and leave it there for a while?
We've got time-lapse videos of random shit that span over many months, some even over a year?
youtube.com/watch?v=LjCzPp-MK48
Why is this still a mystery?

sage

>fucking leaf
Desert freezes during the night, rocks glide on the ice and move.

>and at it's smallest level uh err or smallest uhh uhh location its seven miles ahh between one shore and the other

Guy couldn't even come up with the word width

Now, because the earth is round, people who actually went around fell of when it became steeper and therefore can't tell us about it which means that it's very hard to prove that the earth is flat since you cant really tell if its round or not.

Someone has done it, layer of ice freezes, it warms ice melts and slides downhill dragging rocks with it.

Why is flat Earth theory still exist? Only to waste time?

I have also read that slight winds can push them across the ice too.

It was a prank at first, then people started actually believing in it once the slender fingered NEETs started reading about it.

tfw another flat earth slide thread
>rock is pushed by ice freezing and thawing on a daily cycle

how can the earth b flat if its hallow?

so the rocks just glide on the ice. like, suddenly its on the fucking ice (not solidified to the ground mind you) and its just whizzing along like it slapped on some fucking skates and turned into wayne gretzky.

the fuck you say?

I've also read that skyscrapers are pushed down to the ground by planes

It's a cointelpro tactic used to discredit conspiracy theorists and paint them as nutjobs.
I don't remember ever seeing it on Sup Forums until some 6 months ago, when shills suddenly started spamming it like mad.
It most likely means we stumbled onto something big. My guess is pizzagate.
>inb4 tinfoil hat

No it was the ayy lmaos.

Curved water has never been experimentally proven, it either curves or it doesnt. Long range optics are unreliable, all you need is a ruler.

The surface of a large still volume of water conforms EXACTLY to the theoretical curvature of the earth underneath it. Thus:
>Globe Model
Curvature = (8")/(mile^2)
>Flat Model
Curvature = None

Test setup:
>Find very flat area
>Build 1 mile long channel (square shape)
>Ensure straightness
>Fill with water
>Measure depth every X feet, plot the curve
>The results approximate the curvature of the Earth
>No bias results that can't be refuted

Why has it never been done?

Ice has a higher volume then liquid water, so when the water freezes it pushes the rock slightly up from the ground, and when it melts it descends back down.
During the freezing and melting periods it's quite easy to achieve lateral movement, either if the ground is angled or by external force, i.e. wind

could just be a plane with a slight and imperceptible decline

>he thinks he can be considered red pilled when he hasnt jumped on the flat earth bandwagon yet

it took me a while too youll come around and see that we were all talking like you at one time

No, the rock moves because it was its purpose. Read Socrates, plebians.

Fugg, that's actually a very good point. Whoooouuuuuhhhhccchh....Squidward

>Why has it never been done?
because Magellan sailed around the world from 1519-22, also satellites, or how about gravity? flat earth are the most retarded slide threads
Debunked:
youtube.com/watch?v=VbVmM9ymjxA

fbpb

literally kek'd

>it took me a while too youll come around and see that we were all talking like you at one time
How do you imagine that's gonna happen?
I've already seen every piece of "evidence" you have to offer and all learned is that you people are even dumber that it first appears.

Did you know she's a software engineer?

God damn Australia, that one kind of stung.

yup

>Did you know she's a software engineer?
I hope she tries her hand at writing a physic engine, it would be hilarious to use

Holy shit she is right. It's like dropping a penny off the top of the Empire State Building, it would go right through someone's head.

well then youre just an atheist and youll never believe in the flat earth because itll haunt you in your sleep

a denialist

impossible to accept the truth

dont call yourself a red pill conspiracy theorist thats all

you can join the blue pill lib shits who never learn anything

The earth is hollow.

youtube.com/watch?v=89-AFHieDpM

seen a doc on these rocks. its mud when rain then wind(over100mph)

Acquisition Athlete Plays Ball
Retention Guru Redefines the Round

No one believes this shit, except Sinead McCarthy at Renegayd Radio.

All you need is a ruler, easiest proof of flat or round earth.

underrated

Damm Stryans bringing the bantz

Why would anyone do that instead of using regular nukes? How the hell would you even launch the rocks? How would you aim properly? And what would it be worth? A nuke is usually too powerful to be useful nowadays
A single nuke could wreck the USA, Russia, China or any other country and for much cheaper than sending a manned mission to the moon to build some giant doomsday device catapult thing
It's a neat idea for sure, but it'll only really be worth anything by the time the Moon is easily accessible and we're not quite there yet.
Each extra kilogram is a million dollars additional cost, even if we're talking about launching moon rocks( wouldn't work, they'd burn on reentry, but let's just pretend) you'd still need the means to send them
No one is going to spend billions, maybe even trillions of dollars to throw moon rocks at people
No corporation would have anything to gain here
A private business goal is to make the most money while spending the least money
Building a IRL death star to take the entire world hostage is very wasteful and very, VERY bad for PR

then explain why my internet connection is the same as that in ukraine but worse then in south africa?

>same as that in ukraine but worse then in south africa?
Ukraine is full on kikes throttling your bandwidth

no. scientifically speaking its ice that forms at night

Take that flatfags.

Im afraid to jump because i know the earth is spinning; if i jump ill end up in the middle east or smth

Why is that the only rock in the world that does that?

>>Ensure straightness
>Why has it never been done?
gender is a spectrum you racist.

Gave me a good fucking giggle there discount Australia.

Good bants kiwi

A stretch of 1mi would result in a very, very small curvature, so it would be nest to impossible to make a straight basin in that tier of accuracy

I remember this.

Probably because most of them are usually stolen maybe