Illuminati City

Can Someone redpill me on this illumanati statue and its meaning? I saw Trump touching it with the saudis

I've never really thought much of it until I saw Trump touching it worshiping it. Does that mean he's joined the globalist agenda and is no longer our guy

What's the significance of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsinplainsight.com/tag/vitruvian-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
nytimes.com/2017/04/18/magazine/is-it-ok-to-engineer-the-environment-to-fight-climate-change.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did this thread get slid orrrrrrrr no one has the answers.

bumping

Self bump

Apparently it's the Bayterek Tower, It has something do with a Mythical tree of life and a magic bird of happpiness, the bird is named Samruk and laid its egg in the poplar tree..

from a normal vantage point it looks like the illuminati pyramid with the all seeing eye

They are signing to NWO world wide that "we are still winning, we are still in charge, the agenda continues."

Samruk apparently is similar to the phoenix story? I'm still reading about it.

That's what it appears like to me. It's really interesting that this is significantly insignificant.

Just politicians being politicians.. but what does it really mean is what we should be asking

I have made shit threads that get more replies than this. What's going on ITT?

Classic Luciferian symbol. The torch. Just like the Olympics.

They're 'touching the light' of illumination.

I don't know much about these things, Can you expound on that.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Paris is laid out in the same way.
anyone whose been to the louvre here knows that vitruvian man symbols are pretty common souvenirs there even though da vinci is not french.

Just checked, this thread is definitely getting slid. Please deliver before this dies.

Bump

Also WHAT. THE FUCK

secretsinplainsight.com/tag/vitruvian-man/

this blog is a YUGE redpill.
this guy made a very long documentary about the significance of all this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

The "illuminati" are a group of people who are purportedly enlightened to the ways of the macrocosmic world via the inner workings of the microcosm of the mind, through knowledge and wisdom.

Light as a symbol of knowledge and wisdom has existed throughout antiquity; most notably Prometheus (one of the original "torchbearers"), and even Jesus of was described as a "bearer/bringer of light".

Although there's always a being that attempts to bring humanity "light", they're generally punished by the superficial creative force of our reality.

The "illuminati" are likely false bearers of light, and punish those that bring true light to humanity, as they work in the shadows, elusively. They even push a concept in their own fraternal orders of "extinguishing light".

I literally didn't believe in threads being slid until posting this, seeing the topic avoided like a cancer and a bunch of shit threads being made

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Almost really make sense if you change the perspective from them touching the light to them trying to 'extinguish it' by covering it with their hands. WHAT THE FUCKK

I saw this thread from front page
Add hype and drop names with connections to make an overview of what's going on and what information (((they))) are hiding from us and more will join in. This is only an observation without explanation my dude
Interesting but not deep enough

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

DON'T LET IT SLIDE
D
DON'T LET IT SLIDE
D
DON'T LET IT SLIDE
F
DON'T LET IT SLIDE
G
DON'T LET IT SLIDE

Bump

That looks like Antarctica on the top of the globe.

nytimes.com/2017/04/18/magazine/is-it-ok-to-engineer-the-environment-to-fight-climate-change.html?_r=0

really activates those almonds

look at this TERRIFYING (((NYT))) article.
was the matrix film prophecy?

Give us moreeee

Why are the Saudis such fucking bosses?

They chem-trail the shit out of everything, and care nothing for nature.

Been watching jets spray Chemtrail grids over souther California for 5 saturdays in a row

Probably nothing at all. In all likelihood it's just some weird icon made because someone could and it looks cool. Slap on some religious significance and boom, instant success. Touch that shit, same as you put up candles on (insert Jewish holiday) because you're super nice and inclusive to everyone. Look, I don't hate your religion! See?!

Saudi Arabia is an important strategic ally, as much as everyone should hate them. They're so goddamn valuable to the US's global / economic might. Only moralfags want to rock that sweet, sweet boat.

And yet fuck those guys and I really want to hate Trump for touching their dumb rock. It's probably a fucking weird cult. Fuck 'em all to death.

What I just can't buy about this "occultism" shit is this: Are you telling me if you were not a multi-billionaire world elite would you not be doing the same shit with your construction projects but in the ways you think are cool? I do this shit all the time in Cities: Skylines without even thinking about it in an occult sense. It's just Human nature.

you are a blue pilled cuck.
stay in this thread and pay attention, but please dont post.

Would make sense, world upside down, with the resting place of watchers/azazeil/Lucifer on top.

A lot of these shapes and symbols are significant to our sub- and unconscious minds. Possibly even the universal unconscious mind. They represent various timeless archetypes, and perhaps even channels of thinking and experience. Even if the billionaire isn't consciously aware of esoteric or occult symbolism, they are going to be on a much deeper level, which may draw them to that particular design.

The obelisk, for example, isn't repeated in a bunch of places just because it looks cool.

what was crazy conspiracy theory just a little bit ago, is not mainstream news.

this is not about stopping climate change. it is probably about blocking out certain light wavelengths from reaching the earth to influence human consciousness.

exceptionally blue-pilled post

Bump

Clean your rooms.

In my opinion user, it looks like the spinal tower leading into higher consciousness. The "illuminati" are known for taking symbols of core human spirituality and sexuality and inverting it to their purpose.

Sorry anons felt like i should say this too.
The "illuminati" are like the jealous older brother of the spiritual inclined. They are not satisfied to humble themselves to gain the knowledge of the mystics. Instead they use hatred and anger, pain and misery to "force God's hand" unfortunately when you try this method there is a lot of feedback from the hivemind of humanity.

>feedback from the hivemind of humanity.
in what form? in the last decade and a half ive seen them go from conspiracy theory boogiemen to confirmed and open players on the world stage advocating their agenda, the masses have turned on them, anything they want, the masses seem inclined to do the opposite(trump?)

Total Recall is true, and we are really on Mars.

They know how to manipulate people based on their collective unconscious. So even when we rebel, we rebel exactly how they want. Trump is in this shit look at his relationship with Epstien etc. Trump is controlled opposition no matter how bad you don't want to believe it. Notice how he's a globalist now and is suckin Saudi cock with a 400 billion dollar arms deal. Notice how we haven't renegotiated shit with Mexico or Canada?