The left is essentially using the media to dox people by exposing their racism

Daily reminder that the media is destroying the white community by doing stuff like this.

>pic related is a 17 year old
>makes a craigslist post which is an obvious joke
>media takes it seriously and claims it's hateful/bigoted
>suspends him for 10 days
>potentially going to expel him
>kids life is ruined over a joke he made when he was 17, all in the name of social justice

Now, Sup Forums, the ones at fault for this are the administrators at the high school.

>principals name is Thomas Pittman
>complete Vick
>tows any students truck that has a rebel flag or a rebel flag sticker (says the racist symbol isn't allowed on school property)

Link: news4jax.com/news/craigslist-ad-for-slaves-posted-from-fleming-island-high-school

Link to Principal: fih.oneclay.net/directory.html#Administration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Sbl7SkHZTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always find this disgusting, when the media posts information about people so they'll get bullied by a bunch of outraged losers.

good. racists should be completely ostracized from society

I don't know how anyone can stand back and watch it happen.

I think they're too afraid that if they say "well he's only 17 and it's a dumb joke" that they'll be called racist too.

So should niggers (like yourself)

So when are you gonna ostracize jews? Calling yourself "chosen" people is pretty racist.

How is a school allowed to do that to someone when it didn't occur in school? Sounds fake.

im neither jewish nor black. did i trigger you or something?

Shut up niggerjew

Another tenet of the post modern left is everyone is racist though.

So you'll trip up at some point and be fucked yourself.

The virtue signalling shifts ever leftward. What will you do to purify your society of impure thoughts?

Unfortunately I swear it's real.

Check the link.

Also, the principal actually tows all the rednecks trucks if they have any rebel flag stickers/flags

How honorable of you to stand up for Jamal's civil rights

Kys

Why arent kids smashing out his car windows during lunch?

the media in sweden has been doing this for ages, tim pool made a vid on how that turned out
youtube.com/watch?v=4Sbl7SkHZTs

One time some punk kid threw a brick through his window one time and got caught I think lol

not an argument

>post modern left
>virtue signaling

no one is talking about any of these things. stay mad Sup Forumstard

not an argument.

I live in Fleming Island. kek

How is he going to sell his slaves now?

Your original argument (that all racists should be ostracized from society) is fascist as hell.

If you had said that all violent racists (who've illegally targeted other races) should be removed from society, your argument would be less ridiculous.

But there's nothing wrong in having pride in ones own race. There's nothing wrong with racially fueled comedy.

But you're a shitposter and you already know all this, so fuck off retard

>duuur thas facist
>hates Antifa

hmmm

>hates antifa

No ones talking about antifa

Honestly, can you give us some background info?

Never heard of the story and I'm not in high school. I suspect the news story would provide adequate information.

>good work ethic
>black

What did he mean by this?