ITT: Dylann Roof

What's your opinion on this guy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec
mileswmathis.com/roanoke.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas the kikes; race war now.

melanin deficient nigger

>Hate niggers
>Shoots up a church instead of hoodrats
>Gives liberals tons of anti right wing propaganda material because he's too stupid to pick his targets
Yeah he's a cunt. Execution when?

>Shoots up a church instead of hoodrats
Civilised black people = just as bad (if not worse) than hoodrats. All blacks deserve to be killed off, anyway.

when you advocate for the extermination of one race, are you really in the right to complain when (((they))) advocate for the extermination of yours?

bad haircuts

A crazy mother fucker who obviously needed help a lot sooner then he got it? I thought this was an easy one to decode user...

Sorosian fall guy

You might've got me there, user.

The spirit of moonman took him over

>tfw no neoconfederate gf
>tfw no neoconfederate grandfather
>tfw no neoconfederate friends

how do I find these people Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec

Pathetic.
"I hate black gangbangers - so I'll go shoot up kind old law-abiding churchgoers because they're an easy target and gangbangers could hurt me"

It's probably just because one of them calls for the actual extermination of an actual religion. The other just wants to end an illogical train of thought.

he takes the bbc in prison

Let's kill some niggers, Buck!

Not my hero.

His heart was in the right place, but most of his victims were no longer of child bearing age and a few were old enough that they would've died of natural causes at any time. Should've gone after younger, more physically capable people to remove potential fighters and prevent future niglets from being shat out. The SPLC headquarters was only a few hours away too. That would've been a good one.

After watching the video he was in when he was taking to the police after the shooting the reason he gave as to why he did it was because innocent white people who have done nothing to no one are getting raped and killed by black people in europe and america, so he killed a bunch of innocent black people as a response to that.

I used to disavow and talk shit about Dylann Roof, however as things continued to escalate I realized violence will eventually be inevitable. After reading his manifesto I can understand him better.

I still think he killed the wrong kind of niggers. He should have rolled up into the hood and gunned down a dozen drug dealing gangbangers, so the blacks would have retaliated harder.

mk ultra russian plant

/fa/ as fuck, otherwise just an unstable dude who chimped out.

I just want him to colonize and breed me desu

Underrated.

seewth nigga

Based AF. His goal was to increase racial tensions to accelerate the inevitable clash between races. He succeeded. Soon after this, the banned the Rebel flags and started tearing down monuments. The fire is rising.

Don't fall for the "he should have killed gangbangers" meme. It would have served no purpose. No one gives a fuck about dead gangbangers.

Underrated

Fake shooting

>Shooting up a church

A nigger with a shit haircut.

Literally a fake event. These nigger crisis actors were terrible. They did some pretty shitty photoshop with his pics too.

sometimes i think this user.
I mean it would be easy as fuck to frame a some fucking retard.
the kikes have no fucking honor imo

I think it was possible brainwashing MK ultra level shit.
He has some really fucked up look in his eyes.

Yes. I like this reply.

Shortsighted.

Trash.

CIA Nigger's brainwash figure/tool who was used for (((their))) agenda.

Never thought of this. But still, it's not like the public will ever understand this.

Confederalism has no place in America. Its usefulness was gone when the Civil War started.

POS

He's not a real person. Dude was cgi created by the cia and Obama to take our guns.

Watch the interview he did with the police. He comes off like a Sup Forums user. Only about 50 minutes too.

he was cucked on JQ

He killed a state senator

fuck off yankee son of a bitch yeeeee

I really think Clementa C. Pinckney was assassinated. He was the target. Roof was a patsy

If he didn't have such a shit haircut maybe people would like him more?

whatever happened to his best, best pals in the whole wide world??

top qt desu, has a nice voice too.

He'll tard out if it's cut any other way.

Never thought about it this way.

Seeing what happened in Rhodesia and South Africa really motivated him

He's a murderous little twat and he gave the leftists all the firepower they needed to call for a bullshit crusade against the confederate flag and southern history.

>What's your opinion on this guy, Sup Forums?
Absolute retard who had a moment of pure, genius clarity.

MK Ultra false flag. He dindu nuffin.

What kind of self-respecting whites would spell "Dylan" that way? Dylann Storm Roof.

mileswmathis.com/roanoke.pdf

His bowl cut is pretty sweet.

He's so fucking based.

I hate fucking niggers and can only imagine the extreme joy he felt as he popped each elderly Coon. In my local Aryan workers party clubhouse we call him good old dill pickle. Because he pickled them niggers.

I hate them.

We got a nice framed photo of him in my clubhouse.

Sieg Heil brothers.

14/88

RCMP pls go

Dude fuck the RCMP and fuck you for thinking I'm RCMP. I've done my time and I got the ink to prove it bitch.

WPWW, homo

You're a shitty troll user, that's not believable at all, please leave.

You aren't a real roller. I've done my time. Stomped some niggers. Yup. The whole 9 yards.

I'm devoting my life to this fight.

What bout you, pussy?

Based af,he did more for the white race than most of Sup Forumstards and the whole r/cuckold.If only we had a few million more of him....

I like blacks far more than I like leftist whites. I hope that I get to team up with some blacks some day and rape and torture some bolshevik leftists together.

It's not about who's right, it's about who's left.

very good aesthetics and fash, bad judgement on nigger killing priority

haha fuckin BASED
maybe you can find a conservative black gf too!

Blacks like guns, they are fighters, when they actually get up off their koon asses they work hard.

Much harder than any jew in the U.S., much harder than any white leftist college professor teaching gender studies in video game journalism on a college campus.

I would stand with them to purge the leftists in a heartbeat if they ever get off the democrat plantation.

he's confirmed sperg with terrible taste in targets

Blacks support 2nd amendment and self-defense when you speak on it with them. They also can't stand tranny bullshit.