Be me 6/10 goy

>be me 6/10 goy
>irreligious
>dating 8/10 based Jewess
>getting pretty serious
>she wants me to convert

Should I do it Sup Forums?

Jews are basically white anyway, just better at ruling.

halp

If you don't care anything about your bank account, or future house, or car, or anything you own, just keep it right up.

Say yes but not until marriage then never marry her because she's a jew

Converting is actually tough. Only Jews go to heaven and we don't want all these goyim trying to get on the bandwagon and shitting up heaven. You gotta work for it.

>jews are basically white anyway
sage

enjoy your hell

>we don't want all these goyim trying to get on the bandwagon and shitting up heaven.

Good, gentiles disgust me.

>implying I have any of that stuff
yeah she's the breadwinner, and IDGAF, its a nice life

oh noes fire and brimstone!

Absolutely not. The Jewish faith is corrupted and blasphemies God and Jesus constantly. Tbh they worship Moloch, the same god that they sacrificed their own children to when they wandered the desert. They are a cursed people, and in converting you would have to renounce Christ and join them in denouncing God.

An 8/10 Jewess is the equivalent of a 3/10 shiksa

Cuck

Memes aside, if you're an atheist and your family doesn't care, and you don't mind doing that, and you think you're going to ask her to marry you one day, then do it. I'm an atheist, and I don't mind becoming christian if I had a christian wife and my family would accept it.

They suck at ruling. This is why the Christian White Man backed their claim to Israel... to teach them to be white again.

They had to learn to subjugate and conquer people by force using military might.

>she's the breadwinner
It's funny how cucked jewish men are to jewish women. They all have mommy issues, obey their mothers like dogs at 35.
The laws in Israel are absolutely ridiculous.
The women are obnoxious busibody shrill harpies who feel the need to dictate and regulate everything everyone around them does, jew or gentile. Shoving their beak hooks into everyones business, bossing willing jewish men and unwilling gentile men around. Their will is iron, the cunts, and you jew men just play along for the pussy, cutting your dicks for them.

God, you're all pathetic. Enjoy hell.

- Jews suck at ruling, it's in the Bible.
- History is filled of Jewish guys fucking up
- Trotsky got killed for sucking at ruling
- If Jews were great at ruling they wouldn't have been "guests" in non-Jewish countries. They would have formed effective armies and claimed a land long ago.

My family wouldn't care, her family definitely wants me to, and I would like to marry her some day.

Plus I'm already circumcised so at least that parts out of the way...

Then do it. Just make sure you're really going to marry her first.

Eh, some of the stereotypes of Jewish women are true but I find them endearing. They aren't much different than Italian women (I would know).

Its far better than the typical shiksa who wants to taste 50 black cocks before settling down with some beta.

fuck you jidf

I've already started the process with her rabbi, just looking for Sup Forums to validate my decision, which it did.

Even as a proselyte I've felt more genuine sense of community than I ever have as a gentile.

Side bar, why did you reject Judaism user? Assuming you actually live in Israel.

What kind of jew is she? Orthodox? Or reform? Orthodox doesn't seem like it's worth the effort.

Conservative...yes, I know what I'm getting into

I live in Israel. I am an ashkenazi, most of us are atheists. Plus, they teach us evolution in school, and we even learn a little bit about the big bang.

(((Not all Jews)))

Ok but we're taking your master(race)card

Seems like the "master race" has fully accepted what Nietzsche would call slave morality, but ok, keep LARPing.

>Jews are basically white anyway
>Jews
>white
pick one faggot

>convert to judaism
you cant dumb goy, you must be born a jew

You can, but they will never accept you as their jew.

Thankfully your ignorance will ensure you'll never join the faith.

oh you fucking traitor, go give your gift of divine providence away to the eternal enemy of your people, we don't want you.

Jews don't even believe in heaven. All they have is Sheol(hell but with different compartments like limbo where the riteous go, the purifying fire, or the eternal fire.)

>Changing your believe because of a pussy
You will make a great jew user, you are already lacking a spine. Shoo shoo, slimy fuck.

If it makes you happy, then yes, but Judaism in the long run of things is a religion that has been oppressed many, many times. It will probably be continued to be oppressed and scapegoated in the future.

Oh no, I can't be in a part of a melanin deficient suicide cult. Darn.

>in b4 muh Jews

Own up to your failures, you weak faggot. Somehow small lower IQ Asian countries manage to not get subverted by out groups, but the "master race" willingly spreads their buttcheeks for Sharia law.

I thought Might was Right? Guess you're not genetically fit.

Dump her why are you with a jew anyway

>scapegoating

See: this thread

Yes, user, I am well aware of this.

Why not? She's attractive, successful, right wing, intelligent, and pretty much has the same life goals.

Jewish Unless she will leave her Jesus Denying Religion she is the enemy. Plus she probably has some wacked out zionist family behind the scenes. do you really want to risk burning in hell for some Hummus smelling Pussy.

What's your religion user?

How big are the jewbs?

well i assume your dick already has the scar of the jew so its not like you're compromising yourself.
and she's jew so any children will be jew.
Seems like a bitch thing to convert for a woman, and she's not converting for you.
But jews feel obligated to help other jews... but the men will view you as an outsider.
How much effort is needed? if you could fudge it in a week, yea why not.

would totally go for this set up if only i didn't have to get my wiener mutilated or for any subsequent male children.