We are now accepting immigrants to help with our demographics issues

we are now accepting immigrants to help with our demographics issues.
Permanent residency will be granted swiftly for those matching the required criteria

1) Males aged 24 to 45, iq 120+, science or engineering skills necessary.
2) Females aged 16 to 24, 65kg maximum body weight, childless, light skin only.

For those who haven't applied yet, why not, and what are your concerns?

Other urls found in this thread:

immi-moj.go.jp/english/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://goyaku.blog45.fc2.com/blog-entry-610.html#comment42098
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welp, Humanity is dead then.

> permanent residency will be handed out just like that

gtfoutta here lad

yes that will not be a problem, if you match the criteria

Have gun getting filled with pajeets

*fun

except that you need to live there for 5 years before that

wrong

why would anyone in those fields want to go slave their lives away in your hell hole. japanese employment in the high end is every reason not to move there. and if you are a scientist or engineer you can just get a visa and vacation every now and then.

yes, 5 years is swift
and you will have work visa until then

invite syrian refugees to enrich your culture.

I'm white with an aerospace engineering degree.

Can I come and bang a few nip-lolis?

>1) Males aged 24 to 45, iq 120+, science or engineering skills necessary.

Does stationary engineering count?

yes please come

probably, do you have an engineering degree?

6'3" Greek / Spaniard 35yrs old
MS Biomedical Engineering

I'll have my PhD in biochemistry soon, can't wait to produce many hapa children for your great nation.

i love animu and all japanese entertainment but i feel like living with you guys would be a whole different story, i really want to visit though

Is this f-foreal?

So like... is this your fetish? Pretending to be Japanese and fantasizing about being cucked? Or are you just trolling? Not judging either way, I'm just curious.

fnally the faggot whos been using some copy pasta about japan accepting refugees does this shit

abe was exiled from japan for being a faggot. you wont even go to japan they send you to hanalulu from america and you dont get a refund for your plane ticket

there are zero connecting flights to the middle east now and talk of no european flights as well

the united states holding japanese civilians hostage did a lot of damage in regards to any sense of having to let any one in. it also doesnt help they used a chemical weapon on some and detained japs in hawaii within a fenced off enclosure while a volcano was erupting

china and korea and the philipes have a deal with them

What a fucking degenerate

And so begins the destruction of humanity's gene pool.
Hopefully we'll end it soon before it's too late.

we provide significant tax credits for each child born here, as well as subsidized care services

but why would anyone want to live in japan when it's worse than an emu infested literal wasteland?

>Why not
Because Japan isn't home. Folks have my respect and I would love to visit your country for a month or so but I couldn't bring myself to live there permanently.

Also I wouldn't be able to tolerate the climate. I've seen your heat and humidity indexes. Fuck all of that. If I leave my home state it will be to go further north.

Hahaha, you beta males!

Can I get a link to this?

I have an MS in a STEM field and I'm 24. I need a job and a change of pace.

How's the wifi? Do I have to know Japanese or will they teach me? Will they pay me to relocate? Is the working culture where you fall asleep at work optional? Can I work up to 8 hours and go home?

may I suggest Hokkaido, it has a climate similar to northern european areas

go home white piggu

Because I'd rather save my own country's problems than some foreigners who were fighting with pig iron swords 200 years ago

immi-moj.go.jp/english/

many large companies such as Rakuten will recruit engineers without Japanese language abilities

GO HOME WHITE PIGGU

>Males aged 24 to 45, iq 120+, science or engineering skills necessary.
Are these criteria real or are you just making shit up?

In reality I would be somewhat interested, but I'm worried none of you even speak english and won't get me a job there because of it. M.Sc.Tech in Electrical Engineering.

Also, work autism seems a little over the top in Japan. I mean people are doing 60hour weeks to stay in their current shitty job to benefit their leaders.

this index is distorted because comparatively, we have low "mean years of schooling"
however in reality our schooling is much more intensive which compensates for that

we are in the top-5 for other items

I'll keep that in mind if I ever get enough money to vacation however I stand by the first half of my previous statement.

Besides even if I did try to move there I barely meet your criteria. IQ is flat 120 and I'm only just now getting my chemical associates this fall at 27 because I'm a shit tier student and poor as hell. Nothing prestigious about me m8

IQ 120+, how do you want us to prove that? Submitted documents? Which ones? I just want to impregnate your women, Takashi.

humbleness is also a very appreciated trait in our country

What about having an electrical trade, what is the job prospects in that?

I cannot find a single place in the link that OP gave me that indicates what constitutes "foreign nationals recognized as highly skilled foreign professionals."

I'm sure it has nothing to do with IQ. Do I need work experience or will they take you right out of school? I'd be willing to bet they'd bend over backwards for you if you fit that criteria though.

Seriously does japan want neuroscientists?
Australia doesn't so I'm going somewhere.

the details of that, and whether some kind of testing will be needed or not, will be decided by the official at your local embassy.

usually, if you have degrees from a reputable university, it will not be a problem

I found it. You need to earn a certain amount of points based on their criteria. You can gain permanent residence in half the time and you aren't as restricted before hand. You can bring parents and spouses with you.

Basically to keep NEETs out then?

And does Imperial Japan have a secret plan to flood your country with heaps of 120+ IQ testosterone filled white men to impregnate all your childless japanese waifus to create a master race and take over the world?

yes, thanks for posting it.
but note that there isn't a specific minimal requirement for the base work visa.
We will take eveything into account

I have a engineering degree but know nothing of Japanese culture or language and even if i do go to japan would likly reject their cultrue and still act american. Am i allowed to move to japan still?

As it is in my family actually. Any sign of arrogance was quickly snuffed out growing up. Being cautious of the 7 sins was big with grandma.

yes, as long as you do not become involved in criminal activities

I mean point requirement.
An engineering degree will be necessary

You need 70 points by the way. You can't be fresh out of school.

An example profile with 70 points:
>Under 29 (15)
>Holds a master's degree (20)
>Makes 45k [5 million yen] right out of college (15)
>Proficiency in Japanese (15)
>Three years work experience (5)

They also like it if you've worked in placed that specialize in innovation.

So i cant become a international arms dealer for the yakuza

Are you sure about that? It sure looks like you need 70 points for preferential treatment. If you aren't preferred, then you don't get that 5 year path to permanent residence. You'd be fucking yourself pretty hard without it.

>You need 70 points by the way.
this requirement is for the highly-skilled visa status, there are other types of visa

>That point system
Harsh but necessary for maintaining a society. I'll never meet it but I respect those that do and any nation that enforces such standards.

>If you aren't preferred, then you don't get that 5 year path to permanent residence.

this is generally true, but not necessarily the case.
usually base work visa owners who are able to secure a high salary (for example, more than 10 million yen a year), will also receive preferential treatment.

I bet you every modern country in the world has the possibility for immigration. Unless Naruto really struck a chord with you, you'd be better off not bothering unless you can muster 70 points.

10 million yen/yr is worth 40 points. That's a 90k USD salary. You'd have be a special kind of person to have that salary while doing NOTHING else that they find valuable.

I think Japan has higher cost of living than Western Europe and USA. Taxes and housing options are also more brutal.

It depends, but currently, you are very likely to be welcomed with a regular work visa if you have an engineering or science degree from a reputable american or european university

I understand your point, but we give you the opportunity to increase your salary after being accepted into the country with a base work visa

Who in the right mind would ever want to work in Japan? The work culture is the worst on the planet.

I think this Programm ist mostly designed for people already working in Japanese companies overseas, so it would be easier for folks to move around for training and studying. Less bureaucracy for the Japanese government and their corporations.

While work hours are still a problem in traditional fields such as finance.
We have data showing that work conditions in newer friends such as tech industry is very similar to western counterparts, and getting better.

>2) Females aged 16 to 24, 65kg maximum body weight, childless, light skin only.
Bullshit.

People who already work for them on those Honda or Toyota plants for example.

Fuck off English teacher

>mfw 24, 122 iq, MS in agriculture

Am I gonna make it, nipponigger? I happen to be something of an expert on Japanese culture, if that helps.

KEK! Great joke!

>Be under 34
>Make about 60K a year
>Have at least an MA
>Work experience at least 3 years
>Have a patented invention
>Be a graduate from a top-tier university

Stay defiant, Japan! Keep your standards high, and weed all useless human waste out!

those are requirements for the 1 year residency fast track, not general visa

KEK!

Why would you need to post about basic visa requirements?

BAKAYARO

>25
>never had iq test but ace'd asvab
>last year of current navy contract, IS rate
>wasted several monthes in Okinowa
god knows you guys could use some men with spines to repopulate

Where are the yellow woman at?

>1 year residency fast track

Japanese GREEN CARD

BAKAYARO itensifies

What and live with a bunch of smelly Japs? Fuck you guys. You guys are the biggest non-white tryhards ever.

>MS in agriculture

yes this is acceptable

You know if the Jews shilled their degeneracy harder and made hatred against white males stronger I honestly think making asian countries do this in a different timeline would've lead to millions of white men breeding asian women leading to an overall net decrease of white genes.

I'm going to apply and fuck all your women holy shit

sorry I do not understand this.
But we welcome Jews, they tend to perform well in science fields.

Bachelors degree in automated networks just won't do right?

Where would the immigrants be put?

Cute Japanese girl. Who is she?

Depending on the work of course but..
Eh they have longer work hours that the western counterpart BUT they take like 10 times as many breaks, smoking breaks so in the end they usually have less "work time" lol

Japan on fast track for national suicide.

Enjoy your rice niggers and muzzie 200 IQ geniuses.

how to destroy developing countries.

K8K

>Not screening the women for IQ as well
The offspring's IQ will almost always be the average of their parents'

I have an Iq probably around 110 and no science or engineering background but I make 120k/yr so can I come if I invest that into Japanese markets?

>1) Males aged 24 to 45, iq 120+, science or engineering skills necessary.
>2) Females aged 16 to 24, 65kg maximum body weight, childless, light skin only.

If only that were true.
Those should be the requirements to emigrate to any country.

Japnigger im in. Advanced refrigeration and cad + engineering. 140s iq. I want cute 120 iq jap wife

I'm studying in Sendai next semester and I'll snatch every motherfucker punani you Nip.

Sauce? Or this just b8

Are mechanical engineers that can speak japanese accepted?

>200iq muzzie geniuses

Implying it's a bad thing for people like that to immigrate, no high IQ genius is blowing himself up I can guarantee you that my friend.

Japs want to get rid of whites and rule the coloured world

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://goyaku.blog45.fc2.com/blog-entry-610.html#comment42098

Are those the real criteria?

i have over 100 flacs of merzbow lemme in

>kimi = you
>nande = why
>tomod8 = friend/m8
>"you why m8?"

fucking shit i hate when you stupid fucking weaboos don't even get basic shit like this correct.

the image should say "kimi nani tomod8"

stupid fucking nigger weebs

You mistaken them with Jews

i think if given the option between
>world ruled by jews over nations of brownskins
vs
>world ran by chinks
most of Sup Forums would choose the latter

I prefer to work here 8 hrs a day than 14 hrs a day in Japan for the same salary

t. White, 30 yo, IQ 140, PhD, 5 h-index, athletic