Can someone redpill me on why we're cozying up to Sunnis vs Shiites?

Isnt ISIS sunni?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDnwEQLRBzo
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-riyadh-saudia-arabia-should-be-concerned-preventing-another-911-iran-foreign-minister-a7747906.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To BTFO Isreal and the world

Trump only wants connections for $$$, literally the only reason he ran.

tha fuk is that. looks like something out of a batman movie

Because Saudi Arabia and Israel are teaming up on Iran for the time being and Israel grabbed trump by the balls to show his support.

Saudi King looks like the Emperor from Star Wars

Shit that went down earlier today in Riyahd

USA, ISRAEL, AND SAUDI ARE ALLIES.. ALL ARE ZIONISTS

It all goes back to Syria. They want to destroy Assad for Israel. As well as Iran. They just make it seem like they are fighting ISIS in the ME despite the fact that they have funded them to keep people approving of the war. However, they are destroying nations that actually want to take out ISIS (Russia, Syria, Iran).

As far as Trump goes, I voted for him because he supported Russia beating the shit out of ISIS. And believed in not interfering in the ME as I saw his interview talking about the disaster that Iraq was. Now, I'm not so sure. Not sure if they have gotten to him or if it's some 4D chess.

Trump should just go on TV and make a statement saying

>Russia, we will cease all sanctions and ease up NATO bases IF you agree to stay out of the middle east the same as America will

Then let the whole fucking middle east fight it out for supremacy

>The nuke the final winner

why as americans are we programmed to hate Iran? aren't they one of the few people who are fighting isis? shouldn't we hate the saudis instead since they're funding isis to fight Iran? there's so much fuckery involved in this issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDnwEQLRBzo

this

still a confused goy

Saudi Arabia is pretty much the country that has been bankrolling Al Qaeda, ISIS and the whole islamist movement for 40 years now. Still doing it.

But Trump needs some good "optics" right now, so giving them a shitload of weapons and cozying up with them gives him that I guess.

I still say we just glass the whole region.

If he flat out refuses to go along with globalist shenanigans they will just kill him. There is a chance the Democratic establishment will get wiped out in the near future, either the Seth Rich murder or DNC Fraud Lawsuit killing all of their grass roots support if not outright arrests over it. Once key enemies have been taken out he may be able to do things differently.

Yes, they have been fighting ISIS. But the USA calls Hezbollah terrorist because they dare defend their land against Israel. Hezbollah has Christian allies and has defended Christians from ISIS in the area. They've also helped Assad fight ISIS.

He's showing them his spirit bomb.

The fact that your puppet there was overthrown, Iran Contra and the fact that Israel and House of Saud hates them.

You see all of this can be considered as blowback from getting the soviets out of Afghanistan. Afghanistan was pretty liberal back then and so was Iran. The Russians invaded Afghanistan. US via Saudi sent in fanatics to fight the Russians.
Iran was democratic and wanted to nationalize their oil because they saw all the profits going to the bristish. CIA went in, overthrew the democratic government and put an autocratic shah in power. Iranians sees how fanaticism works in fighting the Russians in Afghanistan and so came up with their own fanaticism. Now Iran is a democratic theocracy where you vote on which priest you want to be in charge of everything. Now back to your question, America hates Iran because of the petro dollar.

Where have you been? Illuminati just got confirmed today. It was on the news and everything.

Because he's a fucking con man.

Trump is a cheap whore who yielded to the Zionists, who are in bed with the Saudis.

We're pursuing war against Iran and Syria on behalf of the Jews and Saudis, who BTW, are the ideological brothers of ISIS.

Yes, essentially the crazy terrorist muslims are wacko sunnis. There are Shia groups but they are nire para military groups and arent as death cultish

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-riyadh-saudia-arabia-should-be-concerned-preventing-another-911-iran-foreign-minister-a7747906.html

Just saw this article also

This is the future you chose Sup Forums

The US government and wealthy elites working in collusion with Saudi Arabia to monitor you white "extremists" for saying anything anti-Islamic.

cuz sunnis have oil easy answer

EVERYONE GET ON THE LOCKHEED MARTIN TRAIN & BUY THE STOCK NOW BEFORE THE MARKETS OPEN ON MONDAY AWOOO

This is a photo of the redpill army shilling against shareblue

Cant buy until monday famalam

Fuck off

Isis does shit that is directly forbidden in the writing. They are just a bunch of non educated retards that accomplished nothing in life and are now enjoying having some power

Splain

I mean placing your order in after hours trading. I've owned the stock since January and I like it's outlook but it's basically been flat since I bought it at 265 (now 272). Buy Buy Buy

stock will likely gap up monday open

This

literally the best advice I can give you guys cause I have no friends and consider people on this board my friend. Buy this stock, become Trump establishment.

Thanks bro, you're my friend too