Is the "shareblue invasion" the biggest Sup Forums boogeyman of all time?

Is the "shareblue invasion" the biggest Sup Forums boogeyman of all time?

It's the only way the right-wing hivemind can shut down alternative views in their hugbox.

Numbers don't lie, schlomo. Your boss forgot to pay someone off.

I could say I'm in the illuminati and as long as my post had repeating numbers half the aspies on this board would believe it

>some bullshit claim that can't be proven or disproven
>has nothing to do with the content
Jew.

ShareBlue and CTR are real corporations. I have posted the evidence that they are here.

>increase in site traffic during one of the most publicly followed political events of all time is evidence
>correlation equals causation
Wew wew wew

Yeah April 21st and March 31st, the exact days of the 100% increase, were real hot days for the election, they changed everything.

Wait, nope, turns out those days were just when CTR and ShareBlue were made.

Shareblue is a placeholder for anyone trying to be JIDF on here. They don't have to actually be Shareblue, but even ironically posting as shareblue is still doing shareblue's job and therefor you are shareblue. That said, shareblue exists.

pretty much

>those mental gymnastics
Case in point

>hugbox
>board blasted with liberal propaganda non stop all day

really make me think

I thought I was pretty straightforward and concise.

You were very concise with your gymnastics yes

Don't bother m8, liberals can't meme. They parrot terms used against them but can't grasp context.

I'm convinced its just Russian shills vs Shareblue shills with a smattering of 2nd generation mexicans larping as white american nationalists

>leftypol + brock plan to do this openly + paid millions
>constant "trump btfo" "impeachment" "i supported trump BUT NOW" threads
>reddit political subs taken over with shareblue links
>shareblue is a boogeyman

Fuckoff shareblue!! Your cognitive dissonance doesnt work on us!!

see I didn't think it was anything either until November 9th, 2016. They disappeared entirely, 0 shills, and they returned in full force, 2 weeks later, in unison. Check the charts for redit and Sup Forums activity at the exact creation date of both corporations.

doesn't mental gymnastics imply a convoluted rationalization of something that doesn't really follow logic? I just made a valid point.

It's morons buying into it and doing ironically/roleplaying

It's the russians!! THE REDS ARE COMONG!! AHHH!!

Shareblue is real, but their influence here is a meme

this.

>A shill "the real donald thread is created here literally every hour
>nothing in /trg/ is coherent convesation, its constant "awoos" and nonsense. Seems to me like a bunch of bots
>and you come along and say shareblue is the reason a bunch of shillbots are here???

Why does this prove its shareblue? If anything the constant /trg/ "The Real Donald" threads are the threads full of paid shills

It's information warfare by the elites. Who looks like its doing it doesn't mater .Just like how ANTIFA/ BLM/SEIU /rioters are astroturf funded by the elites.
Look at the riots that'll happen in the next few months and how they'll be boosted/covered heavily in the media to create the illusion that the majority is angrily anti-trump. The elites are losing control!! Throw is some black thug getting shot and you have the perfect storm. The summer of rage is here! Remember this!

It's not a boogeyman at all. I'm the brother to someone who's deeply involved. I get to see this shit from both sides and it's very fascinating.

That proves what,exactly? Maybe he learned it as paedo,maybe he's british in america etcetc. You seriously think some russian trolls are more powerful than brock and sharblue and the intel agencies and the sjws and all the whiny females on social media?

This whole "muh russia" narrative is a fucking joke. >no proof russia hacked the election
Obama said it was impossible to hack the election
>cloudstrike is backing down
>DNC probably wasnt even hacked
b-b-buh russian trolls won the election!!
>Clinton had entire rnc + dnc establishment behind her
>all the elites and globalists
>all the illegals and other criminals
>entire media
>stole it from sanders
>all her scandals covered up
and she STILL fucking loses!!
You won't believe any of this though because you're a cucked little lefty bitch with a closed mind.