How are you going to save the white race if you don't take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue user?

>How are you going to save the white race if you don't take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue user?

MGTOW

>how am i going to save the white race if women just want to ride the cock carousal

Well, cunt. I had 4 kids before my wife quit fucking me and I withered into this disgusting husk of a man I used to be. Thanks for asking.

How the fuck can any of you call yourselves proud and white if you don't work out/take care of your body? You are only young once, reach your body's peak while you still can. Lazy fucking faggots

first post absolutely fucking worst post ever

Why don't you lift, stop drinking, eat your jello, etc...

Cause most of us fags, myself included, have no motivation

sup /asp/

>Renee Young could have any guy she wanted
>She settled for the 6'5 skinnyfat guy with mushed brains who let himself get slashed with weed whackers, fluorescent pipes, and thumbtacks for 10 years after he dropped out of high school

really makes ya think....

Can I add joining an MMA/Kickboxing gym? I'm really tired of you fucking autist, MMO champion, fatties getting beat up in public.

It's fucking embarrassing and makes us all look bad.

>white race

Silly user, you preassume that white race is worth saving

finna this

chad wins again xD

>6'5

he's billed at 6'4 so 6'2 then?

>can't even get the order right

tsk tsk

this.

fuck off op. i'm literally going to go eat some food and watch anime

She's like a 6.5/10 at best user

Why does saving the white race matter? What difference does it make?

Looking at pictures of him out of the ring next to other people that looks just about right.

>Randy Orton
>confirmed 6'4"

Good job, you did your stint, now get to the third world and drop some more in some gold digger brown girls who want to be enriched.

White Europeans have the strongest immune systems and many valuable recessive traits (like CCR5-Delta32, immunity to HIV). Why waste that evolution and set back humanity thousands of years? save the white race fampai

>go get AIDS
>the post

Why should i care about the white race? White bitches are too needy anyways id rather have a pet.