Do they not teach geography in US?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is this only for white people?
>no russians can come too

Have you linked this to the jews yet?
If not you are wasting time.

Americans possess two of the worst traits. Stupidity and a loud mouth.

goddamn niggers are stupid

I fucking love middle asian and caucasian food, especially Georgian. That nigress is missing out on some really good food

HURR ARE MEXICAN RESTAURANTS ONLY FOR MEXICANS DURR

even if they taught it you think this nigger whore wouldn't be skipping class and fucking LaQwantavious in the bathroom while doing herion?

fpbp

>Chinese cuisine
Good
>Indian cuisine
Good
>Turkish cuisine
Good
>Thai cuisine
Good
>Caucasian cuisine
Omg are you a fucking racist KKK nazi bigot?

Letting nigger women get college educations was a huge mistake. They somehow always come out half as smart and twice as loud and self-righteous. Always.

its all so hurtful

but what's the food like? explain like I'm an amerifat

>explain like I'm an amerifat
It goes in your mouth then you consume it

unlike whatever shit country that flag is from, we don't actually care about the rest of the world like they care about us. we don't even think about you. we are everything the world has to offer in one country, the good and the bad.

Half the people in this thread are missing the point.

Niggers gonna nig for eternity.

you realize most of our male presidents cant even figure out where a middle eastern country is on a map right?

>goat milk
>goat cheese
>roast goat
>roast goat with turnips
>roast goat with beets
tastes like chicken

hmmm sounds bad. Goat milk tastes bad to me. I hear they piss on each other a lot

Affirmative action makes this world a little dumber, a little more pathetic every time.

"Restaurant in Dallas. We asked is this only for Hispanics? They said no, it's a Tex-Mex Restaurant. Many latino patrons."

>Georgia
>country

Goat cheese is patrician

>soul food restaurant
>chinese food restaurant
>caucasian food restaurant
>:O

>this is literally chechen food

Idiot liberals will never know its muslim food

I have rarely ever stumbled upon goat products in any restaurant or feast here
Her gender is not my point
>We have temporary power and hegemony so knowledge about the world is no longer needed
P E A K D E C A D E N C E

You wot
Don't insult Gogis, they're your friends.

Fuck me I love me some Khacha Pury

You guys should have joined NATO faster.

fpbp

Affirmative action

what the hell is that giant black anaconda thing at the back and why the hell is it on the table?

Hahahahahahahahah
>What is grandeur delusion?

That's a drinking horn. "ყანწი"

wow, it's someone posting from the country named after my state

when he said it was a georgian restaurant, do you think she understood georgia as the country or as the state ?

Georgian cousine is fantastic. I've tried Chikhirtma & Chakapuli. Is there any other good dishes you'd recommend?

Someone ask her if black friday is only for niggers.

she probably couldnt find either on a map

Glad to hear. Elarji and lobio imho,also khinkali but with lots of herbs and black pepper.

I live pretty close to that restaurant. I didn't know it existed. I may have to stop in and have a chat with the employees and show them that... kek.

Where the hell is Aland? I've literally never heard of that place.

Sea Suomis

Its a bunch of finns on an island who pretend there sweds

Ojahuri is magestic

>Do they not teach geography in US?
They actually do not. Most Americans can't even name where half the states are, people here are fucking stupid.

Secret Rare!

I already love it

This, also they are the biggest faggots around and no one wants them expect russia. Majority of finns would sell them to the russians just for the keks.

Thanks for the wonderful tips, friendos. I have to fuck off to work now!

Baltic sea. Autonomous finnish clay.

#preparete

kek

Dont they also all speak swedish. Also can someone redpill me on faroe island

Buy a vpn and you too can shitpost from small unique countries

That food looks REALLY good

Any good brands you know of?

Why the fuck are Americans so obsessed with foreign culture?

We have none of our own
>inb4 burgers
Those are German

How are we obsessed with foreign culture? We're the complete opposite actually: we couldn't give less of a fuck about any foreign cultures. Or are you stupid enough to believe Georgians aren't the ones who opened up that restaurant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
#GetReady

Our culture is just a mix match of all the cultures that merged into us.

Anyone got her twitter?

I'm pretty sure we were supposed to be taught geography for a year but in my school the basketball coach taught that so instead of actual classes we just watched this tv show called "the amazing race" where they go to different countries and play little challenges for prizes.

You can't teach niggers anything.

Does anyone have the niggress dissertation from the other night?

I like the subtle MUH RUSSIA/Trump angle.
Monkey see (and hear), monkey do.

>My country's cuisine is meat on a stick.

Get gud faggit

Did she know they were Russians or does she just think everything east of Berlin is the same?

i noticed that too

kek

Damn, that's fucking metal.

weed soup

MMMMM Shashlik

I'd take meat on a stick vs a pie any day

Miami fag here, if anyone wants i could head over there and do an ok symbol and post it here for reference, and i will gladly defend the place if need be.

Americans are generally really fucking ignorant

More news at 11

RARE

gotta get the best parts to assimilate into the collective

We've never had a female President.

kavkaz means caucasus , the mountains...gawd these people are so fucking stupid.

let's hope we never will

>shashlyk
>georgian food
lolwut?

reminder that her defense to charges of being a retard is graduating from an ivy league school

Who would employ a retard like this? As an ATTORNEY? Jesus..

you do that when you have quotas to fill

Reminder:

Affirmative action is real. Affirmative action is the opposite of merit-based systems. It's literally dumbing society down in all avenues of life. It has real-world consequences. It also hurts upper tier blacks (who do get high scores) by being associated with the lower tier. Most non-shills on Sup Forums are genuinely more intelligent than most 'privileged' people who sign-up for "Ivy League" "educations." "Ivy League" increasingly doesn't mean shit.
>pic

get out

Caliming a meat on a stick as your national dish has to be one of the most retarded things i have ever heard. Litteraly every nation from central europe to caucaus has some form of meat on a stick in their culture. We call it ražnjići you call it shashlyk and greeks call them kebabs.

>told them it might be offputting
God damn I fucking hate stupid people jesus fucking christ

This is literally what democrats want.
>pic

The dumber and more numerous that post-grads become (think gender studies and communist doctorates), the more they're compelled to promote the pyramid scheme. It's a vicious cycle and a huge part why SJWism is rampantly promoted from within. It's retardation masked as "higher learning."

The fuck? That's like going to a chinese restaurant in YOUR COUNTRY and asking if it's only for chinese people. Fucking hell man.

And therein lies the road to decadence, say goodbye to your hegemony you probably didn't even remarked you already losed it a few years ago

>Even the Democrats are more in favour of merit
>AA is still around
Just start firebombing the uni administrations

Where's the chacha?

>"say goodbye to your hegemony"
>France
kek

France will long be buried under the weight of "hate speech" laws and cuckery, as the US will continue to hold on to its free speech and self defense liberties with a Muslim population at 1%. France's Muslim population will be 10-15% in 15 years. Sovereignty is the opposite of decadence. Laissez-faire countries are too cucked to realize that until they're totally fucked.

Guessing deleted? Can't find.

jesus christ